Shall i come back to cc?

ransom-x

I've been very successful on cc in the past but this time around I decided to join SW as I hadn't dine it before but I don't think it's for me because the 'free foods' although healthy are ones I wouldn't normally eat and everyone on it seems to be en encorouged eat ridiculously large amounts of food. The only thing stopping me is that despite finding it hard to adjust to, SW is working x

Sorry, I can't help cos I have no idea about SW as I've never done it before. Think some people have done it before though from here so hopefully they can help you! Just wanted to say good luck whatever you choose :)

Good luck too. I also haven't done sw but ice heard about the unlimited free foods and personaLly that wouldn't work did me, but you've got to try and see if it works for you, if not come overe here for support;)

SW is great once you get your head round it, and as long as you don't go eating 1000+ calories a day in pasta alone (very easy done!).
If it aint broke, don't fix it...if it's working for you, why would you change it? I only stopped SW when I began gaining weight :)

iwillsoonbeslim said:
SW is great once you get your head round it, and as long as you don't go eating 1000+ calories a day in pasta alone (very easy done!).
If it aint broke, don't fix it...if it's working for you, why would you change it? I only stopped SW when I began gaining weight :)

It is working but cc did too x

Back