Shall i start now or after hols?!

poppygirl

Hi,

I've done Cambridge in the past but have now put on four stone since then.
Just been having a look on the s&s website and am really tempted by the 25 pack trial.
I see I can order and will receive it quickly. But I'm going on hols on the 27th July for a week in this country. I'm really tempted to get started as potentially could loose a stone in that time.
I read on the website that being a veggie I should be on four packs a day. I wonder how easy this would be while out & about on holiday. We are staying in a cottage so I can make these meals up.

Ohh I'm just waffling now. Shall I do it now and go for it or wait?!

Any words of wisdom please? Xxx

hey hun:)
Like you said you could potentialy lose a stone before your holiday and it isnt like CD where you feel deprived you could still enjoy your packs on holiday and even eat out the odd meal...I would go for it start today x

It's easy to put it off for this that and the other and there will always be a reason you can use! So bite the bullet ignore those reasons and jump on you won't be disappointed!! X

You can do 3 or 4 packs no problem

I found it easier to stick on during my holiday to be fair.

Jump right in, no time like the present!!

if you are out and about you could always have a bar or make the porridge into a biscuit or shake into a brownie so you can stay on track while you are on your hol :0

How do you make a brownie with a shake?

i nicked the idea off another thread here and tried it today - was gorgeous, not as sweet as a brownie, but had a crust on the outside and chewy on the inside like a brownie!

Just mix the shake mix with 2 desertspoons of water to make a sort of doughy paste, then shape onto greaseproof paper into a brownie shape, bung in the oven for a few mins til it starts to look a different colour on the edges (same way you tell if biscuits are done) - it'll still be a bit squidgy and mine sunk in the middle, but the taste was the important bit - i'd been smelling chocolate everywhere and was hoping to trick my brain - it worked :)

I wouldnt suggest any deviations from the plan for someone just starting mind(cookies/brownie making from packs).

shakes/soups/bars on holiday will work just fine, you should be well into the swing of things by then! Good luck hun xx

I wouldnt suggest any deviations from the plan for someone just starting mind(cookies/brownie making from packs).

shakes/soups/bars on holiday will work just fine, you should be well into the swing of things by then! Good luck hun xx

I don't know...I've always done it as a 'deviation' - a shake bar for breakfast, soup poppadum lunch & shake-brownie/souffle/cookie etc. for a treat if not a meal. My lifestyle & taste buds wouldn't be able to handle all the liquid meals otherwise! :p

Back