Shall we have a daily update?

What about adding a daily food diary?

I'm ashamed to add mine for today, made it through yesterday without going mad, shame I can't say the same about today.

I'm going away on Friday and will try to be as good as I can, but am going to be going out for a couple of meals, which is part and parcel of being on holiday.

I plan to come back and do the 1200 plan 100% until Christmas, then maybe stick to 1500 calories. Not going to be too hard on myself, will just keep going and start the 1200 plan as soon as I get back on 21 NOV.

You have really inspired me Fatblaster, so going to give it 100%.

Would be good to post our daily food diaries, with calories, if at all possible. I'll post a new thread, feel free to add to it, and I'll start adding too.

Louale

Hi Ladies

Good to read your daily updates. Don't forget that it is important to eat your full calorie allowance - it is fine to save a few up for a treat i.e. meal out or a few drinks etc... but you should not carry them longer than 7 days.

Phase one of the diet (2 weeks at 1200 cals) should be for a period of 14 days only!

Do not think by eating less calories than you are meant to will mean better weight loss. You need to eat them!

Good luck with this week and enjoy your time away!

Kat xx

Hi Louale

I am on 1800 cals a day. I did struggle with that initially. I generally use between 1400-1600 a day and save the others up for the weekend as I am often out!

I do alot of exercise. I believe that has helped with my good losses.

Enjoy!

Kat xx

Hi Kat,

Wow, 3lbs is excellent - Well done!

You seem to be consistently losing a nice amount of weight each week! How many calories are you on?

I try to eat around 12,13,000 each day, but I think the fact that I've been going mad about once a week is making me lose weigh sooooooooooooo slow.

You're doing so well!

Louale x

Back