• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shall we have our own WW daily steps ?

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.71%)
Anyone read the latest WW magazine ?? and the starting of WW Get Walking campaign.

Just a thought but wondered if we could run our own little WW steps league for a bit of fun. Encourage us to get those dusty pedometers out ?

We can record our daily steps. What do you think fellow WW'ers ??

Deb x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Pinkdiamond

Is it nearly October yet?
Sounds like fun :)

I think that's an excellent idea!! Though I don't own a pedometer at the moment, but I can pick up a ww one from my meeting on Monday if this takes off.

I have no will power, so I'm rubbish at dieting and I'm rubbish at exercise...but, I am competitive! Being able to post my steps on here at the end of the day will encourage me to get moving in an attempt to do more steps than other people :p lol.

Sad I know, but true just the same. The only reason I didn't completely throw the towel in on my diet after easter was because I'm competing with Clair to reach my target before she does...I don't like 'losing' (competitions that it, not weight, hehe!).

Yey! I'll pick up a pedometer on Monday then. Ooh, best invest in some deep heat for my aching muscles - they haven't been walked for years, lol!

It's surprising what hard work walking can be isn't it! I don't exercise at all, I never have, didn't even bother when I was slimmer, so I've always been super unfit. These days I get out of breath just walking up the stairs, which is SO embarrassing. If I go for a short 20 minute walk with the pushchair I'm usually sweating buckets when I get back! It's terrible! I'd love to improve my fitness levels, and for someone as unfit as me, walking is probably the best way to start.