Sunshine detours to lose last stone for wedding

It's just very strange how I'm yoyoing since Xmas on 4lbs. Next time I'm at 134 lbs I'll really have to look at what I'm doing. I'll be scared to eat at this rate. I wonder what the story is. My hair and nails are bad too and I'm always exhausted. My sister has cronic fatigue syndrom and I wonder of I might have it also. Right I will go to the doctor on Friday. Put it off for too long. I'll carry on pointing away And try and lift my mood or I'll pull everyone I'm with down with me x

Hello diary,

Rough week but still here and on track.

Food today :

2 ww toast, scraping of peanut butter, tea 3
breaded haddock, wedges, salad, diet coke 6
skinny hot chocolate 0.5

9.5 planned
17 total
exercise to do

carrots and houmous low fat dips to have at some point

Totally missed my period this week which has never happened before. Think it's down to stress.

Still enjoying the choices of food with ww. Decided yesterday after a 17 pt day that I'll stick with 17 pts a day till I've lost a fair bit of weight. I feel it's too early to mess about with points. Might help me get those scales going in the right direction. I haven't weighed myself since Wednesday.

Ahhhhh so great it's the weekend x

Hey Hun,
You are doing so well don't get disheartened! It is strange that you have gained, but I'm guessing you are going from Cambridge (not eating) to WW and eating. So could that be the reason? Purely the fact that yu have food in your system again? Keep trying Hun you'll get there! Did you go to the Doctors? I think that would be a wise move... it would be good to check there is nothing medical going on. I've got my fingers crossed for your next weighin Sweetie! Thinking of you!!!
xxx

Awwww thanks Hun. Really appreciate that. I have finally booked to see the doctor first thing monday morning just to get checked out. With low energy, cronic tiredness, no period and no weightloss it's better to get checked out lol. I'm usualy a very happy person but this has all been going on too long. Main thing is tho I'm loving ww again :)

Have a great week. Xxx

You sound a little more relaxed and happier with things compared to earlier in the week, which is good. As cookies says it may just be taking your body a little while to adjust, don't give up, keep up the good work x

Oh this is weird.......I've lost 4lbs! So i'm at 134lbs since wednesday. I said that when I reached 134lbs next (didn't expect to be there so quick) that I would really watch what I'm eating. This is because i've bounced between 134-138lbs since Christmas. OOhhhhh this has got interesting....lol well for me anyway! haha. I do have a feeling this weightloss is down to stress i'm under right now. Having an auful flipping time but only I can sort it out now. :(

I walked yesterday for about 90mins...just a slow walk for fresh air ...i wasn't going for it but as it's so sunny today i think I'll do the same again as it's done me good. Meant to be going to a chick flick and dinner later with a girl friend but nothings confirmed yet.

Anyway even tho I'm in a pretty awful situation at the moment, the one thing that I an focus on in the background is shedding these lbs and getting to goal.

I had count on us choc moose yesterday at 2.5lbs....nice but goes very fast.
I also tried on a coat in the sale which I loved. The only one they had left was a size 8 and it fitted lol. I'm really not a size 8 but nice to know it fitted, did up, very comfortably :)
I'm loving the Skinny Cow hot chocolate..... it's sorting my chocolate cravings out at night.

Todays food:
2 ww toast, marmalade, Tea- skim milk 2.5pts
Rest of day - I have no idea at all!
I will leave points just in case we go to the cinema as i've been dying to have popcorn since I started :)

My aim is to eat light today and keep it that way till wednesday weighin. I hope I see the scales keep ing moving down but even if I stick on 134lbs thats 4lbs in the week after the 2 lb gain in week 1! 2lbs a week is fine but would be nice to have the bigger loss that we normally get in week 1........ah ramble rambe..........phew the scales are on the move!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on the amazing loss, stay positive! x

Back