Total Solution Shame on me

marianne01

I have been so busy with work and study had no time to post - sorry but well done to all of you. I on the over hand has broken my diet - been really good for past 4 weeks loving exante. However had to go for a meal today - it my food break week and been doing well . Had a steak but i asked for green salad and it came with chips , I asked for water I got diet coke with lime. It was so much hassle to change that I thought I could push the chips to one side and they won't bother me - but it was too much and they got eaten. I though I might as well have the olive bread as well only a small bit. No dessert I had coffee. First slip up but tomorrow us another day and don't feel the urge to fall again. Have my new third box arriving to stock up on Monday. I know I am naughty but no doubt we regretting it on Monday weigh - in

It doesnt sound too bad to me :) and you are on the week off the diet... You shouldn't beat yourself up over it. Tomorrow is another day. Get back on the wagon, you'll do fine. :)

P.S you resisted the dessert!!! That alone should be a great achievement. It would be for me! Lol

just get back on the wagon tomorrow and dont look back or worry too much. Today is almost over xx

Thankyou guys - but I never eat as much as I normally would. But yes back on shakes tomorrow . With a bumper pack of shakes and bars for Monday

Back