Sharing my happiness!!!!!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
I just wanted to come on here and share with you the happiness I felt this past 2 days.
Last night at WI I lost 3.5lbs (SO HAPPY) and felt really good, got my 1.5stone award, my Club 10 award and SOTW. (VERY HAPPY)
Then today I decided to try on my jeans that still have the tag on them, they have never fitted but always been ashamed to admit they were way too small. Last time i tried them on just over a week ago I had muffin top above my jeans, BUT...............Today....................THEY FIT!!!! AND NICELY!!!!!
I did a bit of a jig around the room because I was soooooo happy. Very proud of how well I have done and of the work i have put in. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Your post made me smile :) thats fab news and LOL @ muffin top I so know that one!!

Huge congrats xx

Congratulations! That's brilliant!

I love the term 'muffin top' :giggle:

Wow all those awards! Big well done :)
You deserve to be jumping around in those jeans (that now fit!!) x

well done such a great feeling fitting in your jeans that never fitted isnt it. As i had the same feeling this week.

Thanks everyone. I really am so pleased and reading all your comments have given me even more of a boost. (If my head keeps getting bigger I will be putting on weight every week, haha).

What a star!! Very very well done - enjoy the feeling and remember how good you feel at this point if you ever have a rough patch!!

jay xx

That's FANTASTIC! Well done!

Back