Sharing the journey

Well I am coming up to my 3rd weigh in it will be this evening, I joined ww after loosing 14lbs on lipotrim, I did 2 weeks on shakes and 1 week refeeding then joined ww, so coming up to 6 weeks in total.

Week 1 in ww was my birthday so had a big night out with the girls, mojitios corona and shots so all points went out the window that night but got back into it the next day and actually managed to get 1/2 a pound off last week I was delighted with that thouht I would have been up!!

So looking forward to my weigh in tonight as I feel I have lost this week but who knows as I had another crazy night on sat at a school reunion but again was really good every other day.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Welcome and good luck xx

I lost 2lbs in week 5 weigh in and another 2 in week 6 so I am a happy little bunny have still had my nights out and a few drinks, had dinner on wed for a mates birthday and we had a chinese stopped counting that day but I am always within my points if not saving most days so think I will still loose this week. I have set my goal as 1lb a week for the next 12 weeks so I think its a very achieveable goal and am doing well so far!!!

Thanks girls

you are doing great - I am sure you will blast that target of 12 weeks at the rate you are going

H xx

Hello and welcome to the WW section.
You are doing great so far,1lb a week is very doable,good luck with your journey :)

Week 7 wi lost 1.5 pounds happy with that, looking forward to my next weigh in now seem to be getting closer to the target weight now they have given me target of 9st 9lbs so am 10st 5 1/2 now so thats 10.5 pounds to go fingers crossed I get it all off by end of July :)

Back