Sharkbaits Red Diary

Early shifts on a Sunday should be illegal! Any who this was my menu for today:

B: 2 Alpen light bars, banana, satsuma
L: salad, tuna, beet root, mullerlight, satsuma, nectarine
D: stir fry veg, wholewheat pasta, chicken and prawns, teriyaki sauce (2.5syns)
S: Curly Wurly (6syns), Milky Way (3.5syns), mullerlight, apple, grapes

Syns: 12
Water: 2.0 litres
Exercise: none

Weigh in and lost 0.5lbs. Happy with that as was *week and a stressful week and its still half a mug full of fat!

B: 2 alpen light bars (Hexb), nectarine, apple
L: salad, ham, chicken, 1 tbsp salad cream (1syn)
D: chicken, pasta (Hexb), Philly light (hexa), onions, peppers, mushrooms
S: nectarine, grapes, magnum mini (9syns), curly wurly (6syns)...

Syns: unable to compute this as had a bit of a binge - have drawn a line under that and started again!

Water: 2 litres

Last edited:
Last early shift today and was quite busy I now have 2 days off! Yay!

B: 2 alpen light bars (Hexb), banana, milk (hexa)
L: salad, ham, beetroot, 3 dairy lea (hexa), 1 tbsp light salad cream (2syns)
D: 2 turkey burgers, sweet potato chips (Hexb), roasted veg, 2tbsp bbq sauce (2syns)
S: mullerlight, 2 plums, nectarine, grapes, curly wurly (6syns)

Syns: 10
Water: 2.0 litres

Have been a bit naughty over the past few days and gone way over my syn allowance every day. I have drawn a line and am moving on. Have weighed myself this morning and put on the half pound I lost last week so have maintained my stone weight loss. Am also going to start doing jillian michaels yoga meltdown this week - am planning 3 times this week! I am also going to limit my syn intake to 10 a day.

B: 2 wholemeal bread (Hexb), bacon medallions, 2 scrambled eggs, banana, 1tbsp tomato ketchup (1 syn), 125ml semi skimmed milk (1/2 hexa)
L: salad, chicken breast, 1 tbsp light salad cream (1syn)
D: salad, baked potato 230g (Hexb), tuna and 15g cheddar cheese (1/2 hexa)
S: grapes, 2 satsumas, plums, raspberries, strawberries, meringue nests (3 syn), fudge (5.5syns)

Syns: 10.5 syns
Water: 3 litres
Exercise: yoga meltdown (30mins)

Okay I have a confession to make. My naughty few days have spiralled into a naughty week. I always do this - have a great few weeks and then think 'time to treat myself' and go on a binge. Back on plan tomorrow I promise!

Have not posted food diaries because you would all scream in horror! :(

Don't worry!We all do it.

I will be using your diary as inspiration as changing to red plan next week.

I know exactly how you feel as started at a similar time to you and done a similar thing this week! :break_diet:

Still onwards and downwards. I feel refocused today and am aiming to get back on plan, good luck x

Right I am restarting sw tomorrow after a disastrous week off plan. Will be weighing in tomorrow morning am joining sw online! Am also going to actually use my gym membership! Thanks for your support. Back on red days tomorrow! I have a goal weight to hit before the end of the year... 50lbs to go!

Hiya, did you manage to get back on track? x

Yep am restarting today after a few weeks off plan and having gained 4lbs

B: 2 wholemeal bread (Hexb), bacon medallions, scrambled egg and 1 tbsp tomato ketchup (1 syn)
L: chicken slices, stirfry veg and soy sauce
D: bolognese, 35g wholemeal spaghetti (Hexb) and 35g cheddar cheese (hexa)

Good to see you back. We are the same height and virtually the same weight! I have made really good progress the last few days after being in a bit of a rut. I am now 9.8lbs lighter in 34 days of trying. Been crap on the exercise front though, Just considering whether I should get out for some exercise today x

Yeah I have been crap on the exercising as well. Have been doing jillian michaels 30 day shred but haven't done it for a few weeks now

I am going to be starting a new weight loss diary on here as have decided to just eat healthily and exercise more in order to shift this weight. It will take willpower but I am ready for the challenge xx

Good luck, will keep an eye out for the new diary x

Sharkbait, hope you are doing ok. x

Back