Sharnie's Weight Loss Journey

I have the day sorted:

Breakfast:-

Weetabix and skimmed milk (HEX) and teaspoon of sugar ( 1 syn)

Lunch:-

1x Fried egg in fry light
half a tin of beans
slimming world chips

Syn FREE!!!!

dinner:

Chicken casserole ( chicken, carrots, onions, celery, peas all made in chicken stock )
Mash on the side ( no butter or milk )

SYN FREEE!!!

Snacks : - Plums x 2, grapes ( im going to buy some tonight )

possibly a bag of cheese and onion crisps too just to use some syns and only if im feeling peckish!

how does that all sound???

if your loosing weight ruby then your doing something right!!!!!

ally do you think its a 1/3 of your daily food should be superfree! if so im screwed at the moment! until i shop!

Sounds yummy to me! x

suppose to be 1/3 of your meals, but you could always turn it into a green day looking at your menu, they the 1/3 isn't so necessary. If you use chicken as a HEb as well as your weetabix everything else will be free on a green day. So if you are worried about not getting your 1/3 just turn it into a green day.

Ive never really looked into red or green days!! i may have to!!
Gonna weigh in on sunday! not going to have lost anything though as i fell off the wagon for three days :/ i will get the motivation to do this, i find reading other peoples diaires to be a help so ill take the gain or no loss this week and hope for a better week next week!

My weigh in is tomorrow, dreading it, don't feel like i've lost anything even though I've stuck to it. Oh well, what will be will be I guess. I do a mix of red, green, EE, seems to work ok for me, well i actually lose weight rather than gain like i do on only EE.

Last edited:
i may try these red and green days!! i know i wont loose which sucks :(

if you have stuck to it im sure you have lost!!!

Hi! Good luck with ur journey! I'm looking foward to following ur progress (if u don't mind!) and don't worry about the 3days at least ur back on and motivated now! X x

Sorry just reading ur diary as well just thought id add that eggs are free not Superfree I'm pretty sure x x

Back