Sharon Fruit

HUn sorry i dont know but i use to eat them very often they are yummy, when i used to live in israel we used 2 pick them off the trees and if the skin was in good condition it is yummy and edible and is very healthy and has lots of fibre in the skin x

what are they like? are they the ones that look a bit like tomatos? don't think i've ever tried them. i'm sure it's free if it's a fruit.
x

ive just been on slimming world website and because im not a member i can access the free food section, if you have the passwordcheck on there they always have that info on there, or if not have you checked the book?

thats what i tryed to look at but it wouldnt let me!

LOL.......I brought a Sharon fruit a couple of years ago when i did slimming world before, but because i didnt know what i was supposed to do with it nor did the greengrocer, i ended up throwing it away.
Are they sweet? should they be peeled?

i have one and i dont quite know what to do with it. lol. it must be one of very few fruits i have never tried and i dont know what to expect or how to eat it. lol. help!

well i have no sexy man in my life so i might go try that sexy fruit! lol. i shall report back what i thought of this weird-looking orange tomato!

Hi guys:) Unfortunately sharon fruit isn't speed food but hey, at least it's free.:) If you want to check it out, it is in the book but the name is "persimmon" - sharon fruit is in brackets. As I used to eat it all the time, when I started SW, this was the first fruit I checked out hoping it would be a speed food...lol I always peel it, never knew I could eat the skin.:) Then you just cut it up and eat away. Delicious! Yummy.

not a big fan i have to say. tried it and thought it was a bit something and nothing. my fave fruit is nectarines but they are 79p each in waitrose!!

Back