Sharon's Before 50 Plan

you're nails are gorgeous enjoy...

Thank you :) am pleased with them. My daughter has just gone to get hers done today. Nice to have treats

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and anniversary wishes. Becky's flight was a little late in but we managed to find a Brewers Fayre for food. Stuck with diet pepsi and had rack of ribs, jacket potato and salad. I looked up Tesco ribs and they are 6.5-8.5 depending on which type from what I can see so with 2 syns for brekkie and 2.5 syns for some honey as I had a bowl of fruit with v low fat fromage frais and drizzle of honey, I'm hoping I won't be too bad on syns. There was some sort of dressing on the salad but not much, but overall for wedding anniversary reckon that's pretty good.

Today fruit as above for breakfast, bacon and egg sandwich, no butter, tbsp tom sauce and persimmon for lunch. Tea is pulled pork, new potatoes, sweetcorn and broccoli. Being good up until tomorrow evening when I will have some wine and a few extras. Xmas Day I am not counting syns. Overall though I'm pleased that I've been much better this year as normally by now I'd already be on the Xmas goodies.

Really good to have Becky home :)

Attachments

• image-129758184.jpg
    image-129758184.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 67
Your anniversary sounds lovely, beautiful roses and stunning christmassy nails!

Glad to hear your daughter is home safe and sound.

I am going off air tomorrow evening when I too will start carefully in the evening, but as far as I am concerned everything is free on 25th! :D Although I know I will still be fairly sensible as its hard to take the SW hat off now!

Have a great Christmas! :)

Sent from my smarter than me phone

Using MiniMins.com App

Your anniversary sounds lovely, beautiful roses and stunning christmassy nails! Glad to hear your daughter is home safe and sound. I am going off air tomorrow evening when I too will start carefully in the evening, but as far as I am concerned everything is free on 25th! :D Although I know I will still be fairly sensible as its hard to take the SW hat off now! Have a great Christmas! :) Sent from my smarter than me phone Using MiniMins.com App
Thanks Chrissie :). Love your thinking re 25th December, many of us are thinking just the same. Hope you have a fantastic Xmas. X

Xmas Eve - YAY. Everything is now organised - just the veg to peel today and a nice chilled day. Yummy curry tonight, Xmas Eve tradition in our house, some red wine and chilled evening with some Xmas TV :) and spending some quality time the next few days with those I love the most. I've been good on the lead up to Xmas, in fact I've surprised myself lol - not been this good in years but do intend to have some treats over the Xmas period though hopefully not gain too much with a bit of damage limitation around Xmas and New Year. My body may have other ideas as put it near high syn/calorie food and I swear it acts like a sponge and just slaps lbs on me lol. Whatever happens I will carry on in 2014. I'm the lightest I've been since about 2000 and even with a Xmas gain just think hey where can I be by next Xmas. I hope you all have a wonderful time with those that mean the most to you and make some very special memories this Xmas. Merry Xmas xxxxx

Attachments

• image-1483053869.jpg
    image-1483053869.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 34
  • image-4097460754.jpg
    image-4097460754.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Aquasharine said:
Xmas Eve - YAY. Everything is now organised - just the veg to peel today and a nice chilled day. Yummy curry tonight, Xmas Eve tradition in our house, some red wine and chilled evening with some Xmas TV :) and spending some quality time the next few days with those I love the most. I've been good on the lead up to Xmas, in fact I've surprised myself lol - not been this good in years but do intend to have some treats over the Xmas period though hopefully not gain too much with a bit of damage limitation around Xmas and New Year. My body may have other ideas as put it near high syn/calorie food and I swear it acts like a sponge and just slaps lbs on me lol. Whatever happens I will carry on in 2014. I'm the lightest I've been since about 2000 and even with a Xmas gain just think hey where can I be by next Xmas. I hope you all have a wonderful time with those that mean the most to you and make some very special memories this Xmas. Merry Xmas xxxxx

I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas, Sharon. :) xx

Hello Aqua, happy everything :) how was yours?

Hope you've had a great time and enjoyed herself. I've eaten lots of lovely food and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I'm enjoying it today (giving myself two days off) and back on plan tomorrow. I'm contemplating wi tomorrow and I accept whatever the scales say as I had a lovely time. :):):) xxx

Hi Guys xx Had a lovely few days and have had some yummy treats. Body has done the usual though and soaked up those extra syns and slapped on the lbs (+4 showing in my scales this am) but hoping some of it may be fluid. Need to try to start being better but there are still a lot of Xmas goodies in the house. Tomorrow we have family Xmas day with my stepdaughter and her boyfriend. I think the plan needs to be to try and be good around or at least better as there's New Year to deal with too - one day at a time and try and be better where I can I think. Come what may 2014 will carry on to target. Thing is I think if we don't enjoy ourselves too you can end up feeling like you dipped out and go off the rails worse somewhere else though reducing the amount of damage seems a good plan. Lifestyle change and accepting that life and holidays happen. Shame we can't just adopt the attached snowman method lol Had a good time though :)

Attachments

• image-970369966.jpg
    image-970369966.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2295210331.jpg
    image-2295210331.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 66
  • image-669925857.jpg
    image-669925857.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 66
Loving your jumpers, we didn't "do" them this year..:(

Hello, your photos and family look gorgeous, brilliant jumpers. Anyway back on plan today I wi and gained 4lbs but I'm absolutely fine with that. Operation Target is a foot, if i can hit it before Brett's birthday in March that'd be fantastic but however way it comes, as long as I get there I'm happy.

Hope your having a nice few days, I'm in work at 3pm never mind. Enjoy your weekend xxx :):)

Thing is I think if we don't enjoy ourselves too you can end up feeling like you dipped out and go off the rails worse somewhere else though reducing the amount of damage seems a good plan. Lifestyle change and accepting that life and holidays happen. Shame we can't just adopt the attached snowman method lol Had a good time though :)
Hi Sharon, Love your photos! What a beautiful family :) You are right about having to enjoy yourself sometimes, Life would be pretty boring if you couldn't join in with celebrations etc. and I would just as quickly give up if I felt that I was missing out all the time. I have learnt that I can't go too mad though :)

Hi All thanks for all your lovely compliments re jumpers/pics. :). I was a bit better yesterday food wise well in comparison anyhow lol Had toast with some philli light and smoked salmon on for breakfast, lunch was cooked meats, tomatoes, pickles and persimmon, had 2 x chocolate celebrations, tea was ham/turkey/smoked salmon with salad though had some coleslaw and potato salad which bumped the syns up a tad but was better than 3 days previous. We did get munchies later when watching a film and had some Iceland chocolate cherry cups which were v yummy so syns were way over where they should have been but could have been worse!!

Today has started with toasted bacon and egg sandwich which will take me through to tea later - roast beef with family, prawn cocktail starter and I may just stick with sorbet if I do want pud as lower - not sure re wine yet but it is another Xmas celebration day with stepdaughter. Not as good as I should be yet but could be worse. Aim is to keep the gain at no more by 2 Jan Wi and still enjoy New Year - would be nice to reduce gain though.

Attachments

• image-2782893720.jpg
    image-2782893720.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image-3159345225.jpg
    image-3159345225.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back