Sharon's Before 50 Plan

Hello :) long time no see. I suspect new grand daughter, house move & stuff is keeping you very busy. Hope your doing well though. Xx

Hi All. Sorry I've not been in Minis, manic week. Attached piccy of Molly for you guys to see - she's beautiful :) We went up to see everyone last weekend. SW wise decided going to try not to gain weight but to return to class on 3 April as with house move and wedding it's all a bit crazy until then. I changed jobs recently too within same hospital. All change lol Will then be able to re-focus and continue the journey :). Still not sure what I'm wearing to the wedding but I'm sure it'll work out. Chores, shopping, nails, carpet shop and packing today and painting at the house we're moving to tomorrow. Builder is currently doing some work we wanted doing to the upstairs. I have quite a few SW friendly meals in the freezer so hopefully that will help. Only four days to work next week then 2 weeks and one day leave for house move etc.

Attachments

• image-2761279126.jpg
    image-2761279126.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Aww, what a cutie, doesn't seem five minutes since Kathryn was that tiny and she's 14 tomorrow!

Glad to hear you're getting through all the manic activity of job and house moves - hopefully you'll soon be able to put your feet up and enjoy some normality (whatever that is, lol). :) xx

Hi All. Sorry I've not been in Minis, manic week. Attached piccy of Molly for you guys to see - she's beautiful :) We went up to see everyone last weekend. SW wise decided going to try not to gain weight but to return to class on 3 April as with house move and wedding it's all a bit crazy until then. I changed jobs recently too within same hospital. All change lol Will then be able to re-focus and continue the journey :). Still not sure what I'm wearing to the wedding but I'm sure it'll work out. Chores, shopping, nails, carpet shop and packing today and painting at the house we're moving to tomorrow. Builder is currently doing some work we wanted doing to the upstairs. I have quite a few SW friendly meals in the freezer so hopefully that will help. Only four days to work next week then 2 weeks and one day leave for house move etc.

Hello :) Molly is beautiful. What a blessing she is. I knew you'd be very busy but congratulations in the new job, hope it goes really well & not as stressful as the last one too. I think your doing the right thing SW wise & those meals you've got in will come in very handy. Then you could always slow cooker stuff too if you fancy it. Let us know when you've decided on the wedding outfit & your birthday one too as we want pics! Xxx

Thanks everyone, Molly is a real sweetie :). Been a manic week so not been on minis. Builder has finished work upstairs in the house we are moving to, carpets go down in bedrooms today, we'll have to sheet down well to paint but move day for majority of stuff tomorrow with family arriving to stay and help this weekend. Going to be a tad mad. Finished work now til 31st March. House sale fully completes on 21st. Will have about a week before home internet is functional at the new house.

Have 2 dresses in mind for wedding, have silver shrug on order from Monsoon. Pics of dresses attached. Hair and nails appts booked pre that, trim - having shellac done just before we travel to London on 26th. Booked soa morning at a spa with panoramic views over the sea with hubby on my 50th with three course tapas lunch on 25th. Will be a naughty day as I also have my bottle of vintage champers Dave bought me at Pommery caves when we visited Reims last Oct. Diet wise I've been a good girl this week but weekend will be iffy with house chaos. Not weighed though but feel better :). Full SW will resume at class weigh in on 3 April but am doing what I can around this manic time. Plan in losing a whole lot more in 2014 :) Pic of bedroom plan decor attached :)

Attachments

• image-3004046841.jpg
    image-3004046841.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image-231999899.jpg
    image-231999899.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2987655575.jpg
    image-2987655575.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hello :) good to see you. I know you've had loads on and your bedroom is looking lovely. Both of the dresses are gorgeous but my favourite is the little grey one its beautiful. I could see myself in it. Both will look fab with your new shrug when it comes.

Your birthday plans sound wonderful, love spa's enjoy it all. I think you'll be surprised how well you've done considering your absence from wi. Xxx

Thanks Cookie. We've just booked family meal out on the Sunday before my birthday too as it's easier for everyone than in the week. I'd be happy for a STS back at class on 3 April with the mayhem of house move, 50th birthday and niece's wedding celebrations. Beyond that all systems go for more weight loss in 2014 :D.

Was v busy day yesterday with packing, painting and new carpets being laid. Move day today - let the mayhem commence - arghhhh lol

A year of new beginnings - new job, house move and the rest of the journey to a new slimmer me :).

Attachments

• image-86079217.jpg
    image-86079217.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 54
Thanks Cookie. We've just booked family meal out on the Sunday before my birthday too as it's easier for everyone than in the week. I'd be happy for a STS back at class on 3 April with the mayhem of house move, 50th birthday and niece's wedding celebrations. Beyond that all systems go for more weight loss in 2014 :D.

Was v busy day yesterday with packing, painting and new carpets being laid. Move day today - let the mayhem commence - arghhhh lol

A year of new beginnings - new job, house move and the rest of the journey to a new slimmer me :).

Ooh lovely, I think a Sunday is good especially if there's a carvery you can get loads of super free in and lean roast meats and still have time before you wi to get back into routine. Fingers crossed for a STS or minimal gain at most. Please take photos of your birthday and nieces wedding, want to see you in those lovely dresses.
Hope the move has gone really well xxx

We're out to the Chinese on Sunday Cookie - treat as it's my pre 50th family meal so I plan to enjoy. Being good around celebrations is the plan. Food over two days with move been whatever we could get and to be honest we were all so tired and hungry I was just glad of food too :). All the big stuff is now moved and am at the house we are selling today to start a good clean through - body magic! Will take a while to get straight this end too but kitchen is unpacked. Still have all the fitted wardrobes to put together - boxes galore but will get there. Very achy limbs at the mo lol

We're out to the Chinese on Sunday Cookie - treat as it's my pre 50th family meal so I plan to enjoy. Being good around celebrations is the plan. Food over two days with move been whatever we could get and to be honest we were all so tired and hungry I was just glad of food too :). All the big stuff is now moved and am at the house we are selling today to start a good clean through - body magic! Will take a while to get straight this end too but kitchen is unpacked. Still have all the fitted wardrobes to put together - boxes galore but will get there. Very achy limbs at the mo lol

Wow, sounds like its going to stay a busy week or so yet, no wonder your all tired, achy limbs will turn into strong limbs I'm sure. Good luck with it all and enjoy your birthday. Xx

Wow Sharon! You really are packing a lot into your days recently, You must be doing all the top 10 stressful things all at once! But it sounds like you are doing it well and have everything well organised and under control!

Have a great birthday, I hope you get to rest a bit then! :) x

Hi Everyone. Well as you know we moved on 15 March, the house sale completed smoothly in 21 March. The move itself was v hard work even with all the help and we've ached from head to toe lol. Been busy this end decorating both ours and my son's room, still boxes everywhere. Once we have our rooms straight we'll do my daughter's room, but can pace that as she's not home til June from uni. Been quite a busy time with new job and house move.

Meal out at the Chinese pre my 50th was lovely, pre 50th pic attached. Diet has been awry with all that's been going on, we have our niece's wedding in London too this Friday. Plan to enjoy it all and get fully back in track next week to shift a whole lot more weight :)

Today is my 50th. We're off to a morning in a spa where the jacuzzi overlooks the sea this morning followed my tapas lunch, Dave is cooking steak for tea and I have that bottle of Pommery vintage champagne to enjoy that Dave bought me at the Pommery caves when we were out in Reims last October :) I plan to just enjoy! X

Attachments

• image-4065495804.jpg
    image-4065495804.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 48
I should imagine you have done enough body magic over the last few weeks to make up for some of the diet going awry :)

That is a beautiful photo Sharon, have a fabulous Birthday! xx

Back