Sharon's Diary - here we go again!

sortingoutmylife

Silver Member
Helloooo

I've decided to start a new diary and put the past behind me.

After last night (hello everyone who made the meet - it was great to meet you all, I had a blast!) I'm a little hungover today, so am starting afresh from Monday.

No excuses, no cheating. Eating my points and exercising. Simples.

Want to lose at least half a stone before Christmas which is easily achieveable if I stick to it!

Sha
xxxxxx

good luck Sharon

dont forget anew ticker for a new start

and yes you are right it is achievable :):)

Hey chic, goodluck for your new start on mondayx

Yehhhhhhhhh hiya hun..
Glad last night was a good one :)
Good luck with your restart...LOL i was that bored yesterday i even got the wii out :eek: xx

Hi Sharon, was lovely to meet you last night, I had a fantastic time and can't wait to do it all again!! Good luck with the stone, you'll get it off I have every faith xx

Sha you are absolutely fab, was lovely to meet you and Twiglet last night.. you're both great :D

lotsa love xxx

New start and half a stone off no problem. Great to meet you and Twigs

M

Hi Sharon, was lovely to meet you last night, I had a fantastic time and can't wait to do it all again!! Good luck with the stone, you'll get it off I have every faith xx

Sha you are absolutely fab, was lovely to meet you and Twiglet last night.. you're both great :D

lotsa love xxx

Completely agree with all the above:D

Hope this evening went well too:p

Want a challenge for the 1st 7?

hi sharon im gutted i didnt get to meet you hopefully there can be another meet soon!!

good luck with ur fresh start -im with you on the half stone challenge as well!!!! we can do it. im starting 100% again today after a shocking weekend of booze and food - WI tomorrow so god knows what damage iv done lol

ah well clean slate for pre-xmas mission

hope u have a great day babes xxxxx

p.s -im loving the fish and cant wait to my next date at the weekend!! i even hav another fish lines up on friday 30th incase this one goes wrong hahaha

hey Sha, how was last night? ;)

can i join in your 1/2st challenge please? x

Hiya

Was lovely to meet you on saturday - good luck with the 1/2 stone challenge - be done in no time xx

Yay - what a lot of lovely posts, thank you all! :) :)
Yehhhhhhhhh hiya hun..
Glad last night was a good one :)
Good luck with your restart...LOL i was that bored yesterday i even got the wii out :eek: xx
Thanks Fuzz - I WILL restart another 30 day challenge - I really will! Just got a stressful time at work at mo, so not beating myself up about it, and will restart in 2 weeks :)

New start and half a stone off no problem. Great to meet you and Twigs

M
Great to meet you too - sorry we didn't chat much - maybe next time ;) xx

Great to meet you too, here's to the next one! Thanks - I need all the faith I can get!

lotsa love xxx

Ahh thanks ;) You're great too, v. funny :) xx
Completely agree with all the above:D

Hope this evening went well too:p

Want a challenge for the 1st 7?

Thanks Helen - yeah it went well ;) AND YES challenge is JUST what I need!! Bring it on!
x
Good morning chuck!

Was soooo lovely to meet you on Saturday, I had a fab time:p

Good luck with your new start and you'll def have half stone gone by crimbo.

Have a lovely day chuck

xx
Great to meet you too - I was thinking about you and your huge journey home as I was lying on my sofa lol

hi sharon im gutted i didnt get to meet you hopefully there can be another meet soon!!

good luck with ur fresh start -im with you on the half stone challenge as well!!!! we can do it. im starting 100% again today after a shocking weekend of booze and food - WI tomorrow so god knows what damage iv done lol

ah well clean slate for pre-xmas mission

hope u have a great day babes xxxxx

p.s -im loving the fish and cant wait to my next date at the weekend!! i even hav another fish lines up on friday 30th incase this one goes wrong hahaha

Hey Gabs! Thanks hun - yes you definitely need to come to the next meet!!!
Ohh the fish is good - and I always say at the start of any relationship it's good have a pair and a spare - so you still need one more! ;)
hey Sha, how was last night? ;)

can i join in your 1/2st challenge please? x

Last night was good - still liking him, so that's good - and at the mo he's still keen, so fingers crossed!!

YES more the merrier!
Hiya

Was lovely to meet you on saturday - good luck with the 1/2 stone challenge - be done in no time xx
You too! Sorry I didn't say g'bye! xx

Hey hun great your sounding so positive 7lb will be gone in no time! :) xx
Thanks - I hope so!!
hope the re start is going well,you'll have that 7lbs shifted in no time

Yep - going well thanks.

Had a 100% day with less points to make up for weekend!

B: Fruit n' Fibre & semi skimmed milk
L: Large bowl of Tomato and basil soup
D: Chicken and salad

Sn: satsumas and 2 bits of Turkish delight (I don't even like turkish delight!!)

Hope everyone's having a good week so far :)
xxxx

whats that about? i do that with turkish delight too and i'm not a big fan either! :p

glad you're still liking this man.. its not the fireman now is it? its a new one?

haha, if you're ever up this way, my bathroom needs rewiring :D

wish matty was a bit more handy.. though he is good for reaching high up things :D

Back