ProPoints Sharon's diary starting AGAIN

Here to follow, well done on ur 5lb loss! Thats fantastic! :) xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Here to follow, well done on ur 5lb loss! Thats fantastic! :) xx

Thank you! I was pleased for my 1st wk know it won't be that this week tho! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Carry on the way u are n you'll get a fab loss! xx

chug said:
Wow excellent loss slr77 keep up the good work. Nice menu again I like the thought of being able to eat crisps and jaffas. X x

Thanks chug! I always try and leave about 5pp each day to have a wee treat if not I'll fall back on my weeklies. Think it's really important not to deprive yourself. Crisps are my downfall I would think nothing of eating a whole big bag of walkers sensations or 2 bags of mccoys back to back but now I'm having skips! Lol x

Thursday 22/09/11

Breakfast
Frosties 3pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch
Hovis best of both x 2 5pp
Lurpak 1pp
Ham 1pp
Melon 0pp
Quavers 2pp

Dinner
Chicken Kiev 8pp
McCain rustic oven chips 5pp
ww mousse 2pp

29/32 dailies
43/49 weeklies

Ate my remaining 3 points in the form of Jaffa cakes! Could easily eat a full box! I'm the mood for picking now but still got 43 weeklies so might indulge in something later!

Advice please.......... What day do u guys get weighed? I'm doing it myself online so not tied to classes. Had a good loss last week (1st week) and thought a Monday was a good day start of a new week and all that but I still have 43 weeklies to eat and I'm worried that by eating them over the weekend It will affect any loss. I don't seem to eat many weeklies mid week and I was thinking if I changed my weigh in day to a fri I could use a good chunk of my weeklies and still have all week to pull it back if that makes sense? What do u think?

I WI on mon morning and most of time eat most weeklies over a weekend and if I stick to just weeklies and not pig on more points I shouldn't then I'm fine and lose xx

Claireanddanielson said:
I WI on mon morning and most of time eat most weeklies over a weekend and if I stick to just weeklies and not pig on more points I shouldn't then I'm fine and lose xx

I know it shouldn't really matter ur still within ur points. Thanks for getting back to me I like weighing on a Monday cos it's the start of a fresh week! Have a great weekend and goodluck for weigh in. x

My mum always says only start a diet on a Monday!lol so I couldn't do it any other day.thanks gonna WI on sun morning this week as off to legoland Sunday eve and all day mon so won't get chance to weigh and prob won't eat great on the mon x good luck for u too xx

Claireanddanielson said:
My mum always says only start a diet on a Monday!lol so I couldn't do it any other day.thanks gonna WI on sun morning this week as off to legoland Sunday eve and all day mon so won't get chance to weigh and prob won't eat great on the mon x good luck for u too xx

Lol it makes sense on a Monday! Have a fab weekend. xx

Had a treat tonight to use up some of my weeklies diary for today was cereal for breakfast, sandwich and yoghurt for lunch totalling 23 points (including 5pp ive guessed for the chocolate cornflake cake i had today also) :-0 and then a Chinese for dinner! I've over pointed it to be on the safe side as it was a large portion of chicken chow mein and to cover the prawn crackers! Lol I've pointed it as 53/32 dailies and still have 20 weeklies left for the weekend! Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

slr77 said:
Had a treat tonight to use up some of my weeklies diary for today was cereal for breakfast, sandwich and yoghurt for lunch totalling 23 points (including 5pp ive guessed for the chocolate cornflake cake i had today also) :-0 and then a Chinese for dinner! I've over pointed it to be on the safe side as it was a large portion of chicken chow mein and to cover the prawn crackers! Lol I've pointed it as 53/32 dailies and still have 20 weeklies left for the weekend! Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

As bad as my food choices look I forgot to say I'm jst back from a 4 mile walk!

Hi slr

Did you stick to WI on a Monday? I thought the exact same as you and was going to change it but it doesnt make much different. This week to test it I'm going to weigh myself on Friday eat all my weeklies over weekend and see on Monday if my weight is any different. I will let you know. Anyway sounds like your doing well keep the good work up x x

Hi chug, sorry not been on here all weekend I have stuck to Monday and I stayed the same this week :-( Bit gutted as I was doing fine and upped my exercise done a 4 mile walk on fri and a 6 mile walk on sun (which almost killed me!) lol it was a holiday weekend here so I was off yesterday and didn't do great but back on track today hopefully I'll get a loss nxt Monday. Hope ur good. xx

slr77 said:
Hi chug, sorry not been on here all weekend I have stuck to Monday and I stayed the same this week :-( Bit gutted as I was doing fine and upped my exercise done a 4 mile walk on fri and a 6 mile walk on sun (which almost killed me!) lol it was a holiday weekend here so I was off yesterday and didn't do great but back on track today hopefully I'll get a loss nxt Monday. Hope ur good. xx

It's ok I want on much either over the weekend. Obviously don't go by what im saying but I found the more I exercise the less I loose. So I tend to loose the weight as much as I can and then the bit I'm struggling with I start exercising. I was told by my a instructor once just start with a small workout and gradually improve it that way you burn more it worked for me but maybe not everyone. Well done for doing those walks that's good going. Don't worry about staying the same that's good still and better than putting on so well done. I'm ok thanks x x

chug said:
It's ok I want on much either over the weekend. Obviously don't go by what im saying but I found the more I exercise the less I loose. So I tend to loose the weight as much as I can and then the bit I'm struggling with I start exercising. I was told by my a instructor once just start with a small workout and gradually improve it that way you burn more it worked for me but maybe not everyone. Well done for doing those walks that's good going. Don't worry about staying the same that's good still and better than putting on so well done. I'm ok thanks x x

Yeah I think u could be right. I lost about 20lbs previously without any exercise! I know it is important tho so will see how the nxt few weeks go and then introduce it. Dark nights are coming in soon so I won't get out walking as much anyway. Hope u have a good week chug. xx

Back