Sharons diary

Kat1e said:
Sounds good - glad you have a microwave - best invention ever:D
Xxx

I agree!!!!! Can't imagine a staff room without one! Funny the next morning a few colleges had bacon may have started a trend..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Sharon, is there anything nicer than the smell of bacon cooking, I'm surprised it hasn't been made in to a perfume, now that would attract the men LOL

Last edited:
Morning Sharon... :) xx

Jim you crack me up! lol x

Jim said:
Morning Sharon, is there anything nicer than the smell of bacon cooking, I'm surprised it hasn't been made in to a perfume, now that would attract the me LOL

Mmmmmm can't see chanel going for that personality!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Not posted for ages due to a surprise holiday. Oh took me with him on a work trip. He had to work first thing then had every afternoon of. So just back after a few weeks in Italy. When he first told me I thought no way I could not eat pasta pizza etc etc. but we did (or rather I did) on return I was down 5 lbs he was up 2 lbs so in our own way both very very happy.
Home and to reality now!!!! Hope everyone doing grand. I have my fingers crossed for testing start of next week we have to go to fertility clinic and find out if our italian relaxed approach has worked.

Think I have become addicted to bacon lardons!!! Just had with salad and some chorizo sausage. Would love a dressing am thinking how I can make my own caesar style one with garlic and cream and oil think worth an experiment.

Welcome back from your hols. Wow - well done losing that's really amazing:D

Morning Sharon, that's ood going, and well done on the holiday :)

I think the fact I could have red wine was a massive part in me sticking to it!!! Plus all them Italian meats and cheese etc etc it was tasty tasty. Today I am meant to be going to frankie and bennys (hate the place) nephews 13th birthday. Think a look at menu online required.

Morning Sharon, so how was F&B :)

Hey susie how are you?? We went to bologna it was amazing never been to that part of Italy before but would love to go back. F&B was rubbish!!!! Jim I cannot understand why people go there it was packed. The food was average the service poor food lukewarm. There is a little pub not far from it homemade food fresh local produce and roughly the same price!!! My 13 yr old son loved it mind (says it all)

I will stick with imagining the food in bologna then rather than FB! :D

Morning Sharon, the F&B's near us isn't too bad, but then we only go when it's half empty really.

Shift!!! Bloody phone and the fact I have now been awake 24hrs!!! I am so so moody when tired. I adore my sleep. If any one used sleep torture on me I would last no longer than a day... I took turkey mince with grated cauliflower, onions, peppers and feta it was really tasty. X

Back