Sharons diary

Oh that's not bad and it's really good for you I think... Have a good day xx

Morning Sharon, so now I need to find where I can buy some :D

Not been online for ages!!!!!!! What with working nights and the rugby over the weekend (the very massive hangover as the result) and now back to nights......... I am trying to stick to plan as much as poss.... But not working as clean and green. I have has some bars and LC food. I am still losing just a lot slower last 2 weeks a pound a week.. I am in for 12 hour shift tonight then 4 nights off. So back to clean and green then x

Well done sticking with it over nights - and enjoy clean and green when you get back to it:)

Morning Sharon, the rugby was awesome wasn't it love :)

Have had turkey sausages made yum yum in frying pan as I speak xx going to have with hard boiled egg and a cup of black tea x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning:)

Morning Sharon, do you like those turkey sos? are they not dry.

Nope think they are made more with the leg meet and they are yummy......lucky local butcher makes own I just tell him what I want in them so know there are no fillers etc. had turkey and chilli and they where good. I sometimes add cheese to the meet just to moisten them up a bit x

Morning Sharon, they sound nice then. I'm not particularly fond of turkey though. Good weekend?

Back