sharon's diary

oh sorry you had such rubbish grub! I don't go out to eat often and hate it when I get bad food! glad you enjoyed the choccie :D

xx

Food for yesterday

Breakfast/lunch
Bacon 3pp
Egg. 3pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Tomatoes. 0pp
Bread. 4pp
Butter 1pp

Total 11pp

Dinner garlic chicken pizza 20pp
Total 20pp

Anytime
Frazels. 3pp
Wine 18pp
Mince pie 6pp

sharxx said:
Food for yesterday

Breakfast/lunch
Bacon 3pp
Egg. 3pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Tomatoes. 0pp
Bread. 4pp
Butter 1pp

Total 11pp

Dinner garlic chicken pizza 20pp
Total 20pp

Anytime
Frazels. 3pp
Wine 18pp
Mince pie 6pp

Sounds delish ;)

Ok ashamed to admit it but hiding behind the sofa!!!! The window cleaner is here, and yet again I only have pennies in my purse!!!! Ashamed as I already owe for last two washes..... I am impressed by the length of time he takes doing my windows, but cramp is making my time here uncomfortable!!!

I had a sts last week (happy as weekend with family was food and drink galore). I am not going to glass next fri as I am going away for weekend. Meeting friends for long weekend in Stratford upon Avon. One of the women going is also doing weight watchers so I am going to be motivated to stay within points......we have booked an apartment bang in the centre of town, so easy to walk for fresh fruit etc etc xx

Ok ashamed to admit it but hiding behind the sofa!!!! The window cleaner is here, and yet again I only have pennies in my purse!!!! Ashamed as I already owe for last two washes..... I am impressed by the length of time he takes doing my windows, but cramp is making my time here uncomfortable!!!

I had a sts last week (happy as weekend with family was food and drink galore). I am not going to glass next fri as I am going away for weekend. Meeting friends for long weekend in Stratford upon Avon. One of the women going is also doing weight watchers so I am going to be motivated to stay within points......we have booked an apartment bang in the centre of town, so easy to walk for fresh fruit etc etc xx

lol, Hiding behind the sofa? that is brilliant! I love hiding from people you don't wanna see! it's so exciting!

I'm sure he won't mind but my dogs are a dead giveaway that I'm in because I start telling them to stop barking before I realise it's for me ooops! lol sts is good hun! Make a sure you have a lovely time away.

xxx

Food for yesterday

Breakfast
oats so simple/skimmed milk6pp
Banana 0pp
Coffee 1pp

Lunch/dinner at around 3.30pm took Dylan to the havester as could not be bothered to cook

Simply chicken 14pp
Worked out 4pp at salad bar
And 3pp for butter

Supper
Cheese on toast
Ww cheese and bread and brown sauce yum yum 10pp

Also milky coffee and a kitkat
8pp

Works out at 46pp

Had this written out last night forgot to send,

Dropped Dylan off for football, sat in car as to early to go to work, if I do will end up having a cuppa and bickkies xxx food yesterday

Breakfast sleeping

Lunch
Bread 9pp
Chicken slice 3pp
Lemon mayo 4pp (yuck had to scrape it off!!)
Coffee 1pp

Dinner
Ww meal 5pp
Veg steamed 1pp

Dinner 2 at work egg mayo sandwich with rocket 11pp
Quavers 3pp
Coffee x4 4pp

Total 41pp

Food for yesterday

Breakfast sleeping

Lunch sleeping

Dinner
Jacket pot 5pp
Cheese. 5pp
Beans 4pp

Total 14

Dinner 2
Bread 9 pp
Micro chips 4pp
Butter 2pp

Total 14pp

Supper
Toast 6 pp
Butter 3pp
Jam 2 pp
Coffee x 6!!!!!!!! 6pp
Total 17pp

45pp

Food looks good chicken! great to see you on track to a good loss this week :D

Sat in bed catching up with everyone diary's.
that is the only rubbish thing with 12 hour shift, its work,sleep,work,sleep etc etc!!! The great thing a out the its Wednesday and I have completed my working week. And as I am working fri sat and sun next week I have a glorious 9 days off without taking any hols

I norm have a bottle of wine on the my first day after nights, I have convinced its needed to sleep, as I have slept till 2 pm today not able tonight as taking my mum for radiotherapy tomorrow, and I can't drive the next morning after a drink. You would think I would embrace this healthy attitude, instead as its 14.30 hours and I have had no points!!! I have had a cadburys scream egg!!!!! Hopefully 6pp like a cream egg!!!

haha I've been up since 8 and still haven't had any point's, I'm such a rebel ;)

*sarah-lou* said:
haha I've been up since 8 and still haven't had any point's, I'm such a rebel ;)

And why not!!!!!! I could be a breakfast is the most important meal bore!!!! But I can't be Arsed xx
I have a Chinese tomorrow night any idea what's low in pp ?????

And why not!!!!!! I could be a breakfast is the most important meal bore!!!! But I can't be Arsed xx
I have a Chinese tomorrow night any idea what's low in pp ?????

haha because I got up and found out the plastic liner inside my stainless steel bin had broken, and I'd filled it with bleach and washing up liquid to clean it and it had flooded my kitchen floor and really put me off eating! haha! but I'm gonna have a nice chicken ceasar salad in a min i think :)

You and flooding are developing a relationship!!! Xx your mum should pop you in a ground floor flat!!! Xx

I know! if it contains water somehow it will leak! Chopping boards are another one, I always set them on fire!

*sarah-lou* said:
I know! if it contains water somehow it will leak! Chopping boards are another one, I always set them on fire!

Actually giggling at that one!!! I did oven gloves once!! But a chopping board??? Xbrilliant

Actually giggling at that one!!! I did oven gloves once!! But a chopping board??? Xbrilliant

Love the new avatar btw and I put it on my hob (it's one of those black ones) put some potatos on to boil came in to find my chopping board on fire when I turned the wrong hob on!

the house stank of smoke for a week! haha!

Love the new avatar btw and I put it on my hob (it's one of those black ones) put some potatos on to boil came in to find my chopping board on fire when I turned the wrong hob on!

the house stank of smoke for a week! haha!

Oh my god, I actually laughed out loud to myself!!!!!!!!!

24102012082.jpg Bottom of said chopping board! lol

Here is the mark the boiling hot varnish left when it melted off the bottom of the board and down my cooker!

24102012085-001.jpg

Back