sharon's diary

Food for today

Breakfast yogurt. 3pp
Blueberries 0pp
Honey 1pp
Peppermint tea 0pp

Total 4pp

Lunch toffee nut latte with skimmed milk grande 8pp (impressed as thought it would be more, but technically still a meal in a mug!!!)
Skinny lemon and poppy muffin 11pp!!
Total 19pp

2nd lunch
Shapers sandwich 8pp
Diet coke 0pp

Dinner
Salad. 0pp
Beetroot 0pp
Chicken 3pp
Pasta 4pp
Spring opinions 0pp
Mayo 3pp

Total 10pp

Total for day 41pp happy with that as my allowance is 43pp so neatly hit it!!! X

Ok I feel really ashamed!!! Today felt sick again, I was gutted a few days of being well, now back on my knees by the toilet!!! Suddenly 4pm nothing!! No sickness, no nausea, felt great, and starving hungry. I cooked ww sausages with mash pots and peas and gravy, it was lush, real winter food. So sat there realised I had only used 14 pp throughout the day, and thought I need peanuts!! So I lied and made out to Alex I was craving them!!!! I was not, I just fancied them.... So made a bowl up with 20pp worth of peanuts!!! (Not that many) and sit nibbling like a squirrel, notice Alex has none, ask why? He says incase you crave them through the night!!!!

Tut when I had actual cravings for slush puppies Carl never got me any :(
Dnt b ashamed hope u enjoyed them! Crap about the sickness though...xxx

aww what a sweetie! Don't feel bad! your brewing a baby after all! ;)

Going to work tonight!! So don't feel like it!

Food for today
X 3 ginger nuts 4pp
Peppermint tea 0pp

Total 4pp

Lunch cheese toastie
Bread x 2 5pp
Edam slice x 2 4pp
Tomatoes 0pp
Yogurt 2pp

Total 11pp

Dinner
Chicken 4pp
Salad 0pp
Feta cheese 3pp
Olive oil 1pp

Total 8pp

That makes 23pp

I have a lunch box with goodies that come to 20pp !! I may not use all, there are goodies such as weight watcher chocs, peanuts, a ww wrap from asda, fruit, diet coke, ordinary coke, sugar free jelly, ww tin soup! I will not eat it all but covering every eventuality.... 12 hours in the madhouse!!! Here I come x

Going to work tonight!! So don't feel like it!

Food for today
X 3 ginger nuts 4pp
Peppermint tea 0pp

Total 4pp

Lunch cheese toastie
Bread x 2 5pp
Edam slice x 2 4pp
Tomatoes 0pp
Yogurt 2pp

Total 11pp

Dinner
Chicken 4pp
Salad 0pp
Feta cheese 3pp
Olive oil 1pp

Total 8pp

That makes 23pp

I have a lunch box with goodies that come to 20pp !! I may not use all, there are goodies such as weight watcher chocs, peanuts, a ww wrap from asda, fruit, diet coke, ordinary coke, sugar free jelly, ww tin soup! I will not eat it all but covering every eventuality.... 12 hours in the madhouse!!! Here I come x

It's such a shame you can't have the full 9 months off paid isn't it ;-)

I hope it's not too hectic x

It was crazy!!!!! Can't believe the government state we have enough beds in hospitals!!!! I have just left a person who is coming up to a 24hr wait for a bed!!!!!!! Xx food was rubbish, just no time to eat, had 12 points through the night xx

sorry work was manic hun...hard in ur job but i hope ur taking it easy!!

yes its awful that someone is waiting that long for a bed..i dnt understand why they have to wait so long? is theyre not enough room?

hope ur sickness is at bay today
xxxx

aww sorry it wasn't such a good night at work! Hope you had a lovely sleep when you got in <3

There are def not enough beds!! And the trust I work for has just closed over 50 beds!!!!! As they can't afford to staff them..... Shopping again tomorrow, going to Bath for the day, Alex's home town. It's going to be a long day, ending in the Christmas market. X

Can't sleep!!!!!! So so tired, and know I will be exhausted tomorrow. Food for the day
Breakfast (after work)
Bacon 3pp
Thin 3pp
Lurpak 1pp
Brown sauce 0pp

Lunch sleeping 0pp

Dinner
Stew home made by my mum!! Tasted amazing
Not sure of points, but ate very little meat and only a few potatoes so will say 10 pp??? Not worried as still not hitting points
Bread 5pp
Lurpak 3pp
Ww ice cream 3pp

Total 21pp

Supper
Rhubarb yogurt 5pp
Hot choc 2pp
Kitkat 3pp

Total 10pp

Total for day 38pp

Wish I could sleep x

omg i love Bath we went theyre went i was younger on a family weekend(when i lived down south!) the roman baths are amazin! i think bath is beatuiful! its like york i love there as well!
xxx

I had a fantastic day yesterday. Got most of my Christmas shopping done!!!!! Bath was stunning, they had these lush chandler Christmas lights!!!! The Christmas market was around the bath spa area, I had to drive home as Alex had a few to many free wine samples, mulled wine, hot cider, a pint with lunch!! He was a little tipsy..... I got a kindle fire from Alex as my present!!!! My old kindle had stopped working a while ago, I had hinted for a new one for Christmas, so so pleased buying tons of books as we speak x
Food for yesterday
Breakfast
Bacon 3pp
Thins3pp
Brown sauce 0pp
Butter 2pp

Total 8pp

Lunch
In a pub in Bath!! So not sure it was turkey dinner. I will say 15pp, as very small and I did not eat roast potatoes as they where hard!!!

Total 15pp

Dinner
Have no idea!!!! Lots of trying of chutneys, cheeses, meat, jams etc etc i also had a hot choc and a mince pie!!!! I had 21pp left for the day! Also have not used my weeklies so 49 left! As its weigh In tonight I will say they have all gone!!!

Your day sounds lovely, I want to go!!!

Is your old kindle still under warranty? If it is they will swap it out for you FOC as part of the warranty

I was thinking about buying one a few months ago but that was before they released the fire so I ended up getting an iPad as I wanted a colour screen x

Noooo it's a really old one! At least 4 years I think xx I like my iPad but find its to big for books, my phone to small, but being totally honest I don't really like!!! It's too heavy, would have picked the paperweight one xxx just playing with it now, much prefere iPad for google and Facebook etc, ahhh I am never happy...... I have work tonight after weigh in! Am tempted not to go, weighed in house I am 5lbs down!!!!! Really really have to eat all my points....

Noooo it's a really old one! At least 4 years I think xx I like my iPad but find its to big for books, my phone to small, but being totally honest I don't really like!!! It's too heavy, would have picked the paperweight one xxx just playing with it now, much prefere iPad for google and Facebook etc, ahhh I am never happy...... I have work tonight after weigh in! Am tempted not to go, weighed in house I am 5lbs down!!!!! Really really have to eat all my points....

Oh please go! I like the thought of your leader being all confused again by your weight loss!!!!

I don't mind the iPad for books but I guess that's because I've never had a kindle! x

Back