sharon's diary

Another 4lb off today, I am feeling better thanks Becky x Alex is relieved, but now he knows how much I actually do daily!!!! X Having a quiet weekend, but may have a few glasses of wine later, Dylan sleeping at his friends so when Mali goes to sleep a film and a cwtch on the sofa called for x

Wow, well done hun that's fantastic!! x

Curled up on the sofa with a massive cup of coffee and a fudge bar!!! X I plan on being super good this week, the following week is half term and I am taking the kids to London for 3 days x I am visiting friends, and I know from experience there is always lots of food!!!! My friends Husband is Indian so I get all yummy authentic freshly cooked Indian food!!! I love it x

Curled up on the sofa with a massive cup of coffee and a fudge bar!!! X I plan on being super good this week, the following week is half term and I am taking the kids to London for 3 days x I am visiting friends, and I know from experience there is always lots of food!!!! My friends Husband is Indian so I get all yummy authentic freshly cooked Indian food!!! I love it x

Ooooo London sounds fab AND Indian Food, have you got space for 1.5 more! Me and Poppy are very helpful and you won't even know we are there ;-) x

Mmmmm I'm licking my lips :)

Have a lovely time in London x

Wow I have put on 6lbs!!!! Would like to say I have had no idea how, but 5 days in London, eating some lovely food, drinking some smashing wine and way to many salted caramel lattes!! X it's kinda easy to know how it happened x do back on it tomorrow, I would start again tonight but a Krispy Kreme in the service station has put paid to that! X to be honest I have decided to keep at it, but not going to be mega strict in the run up to Xmas, I have so many parties, nights out, meals, and shopping trips to be totally 100% so not going to beat myself up over it. I am going to be happy bobbing around this weight for the next few months x going to spend the night catching up on your diary's x

Wow I have put on 6lbs!!!! Would like to say I have had no idea how, but 5 days in London, eating some lovely food, drinking some smashing wine and way to many salted caramel lattes!! X it's kinda easy to know how it happened x do back on it tomorrow, I would start again tonight but a Krispy Kreme in the service station has put paid to that! X to be honest I have decided to keep at it, but not going to be mega strict in the run up to Xmas, I have so many parties, nights out, meals, and shopping trips to be totally 100% so not going to beat myself up over it. I am going to be happy bobbing around this weight for the next few months x going to spend the night catching up on your diary's x

It's all about fitting WW around your Life and not the other way! Which flavour Krispy Kreme tempted you? I still haven't had mine!!! X

Now where did you pick those 6 cheeky little things up from?!

Glad you had a fab time, sometimes you just have to love your life and not let diets rule them x

I had the Halloween one, an orange pumpkin!! It was lovely x

I agree Becky, have decided to be good on the days I have no plans, but relax a little all other times x

I had the Halloween one, an orange pumpkin!! It was lovely x

I agree Becky, have decided to be good on the days I have no plans, but relax a little all other times x

Mmmmmm that sounds so yummy! I still want my Praline one but haven't seen them lately! X

I am taking my son into Cardiff to pick up clothes he wants for Christmas shopping!! X I did offer to leave Mali at home with Alex, but apparently he gets lots if smiles from young girls if pushing her around !!! So she is def coming x I know it will be a calorie laden day of indulgence x but will make sure next week is spot on x and will forgo wine over the weekend to hopefully help out x

I am taking my son into Cardiff to pick up clothes he wants for Christmas shopping!! X I did offer to leave Mali at home with Alex, but apparently he gets lots if smiles from young girls if pushing her around !!! So she is def coming x I know it will be a calorie laden day of indulgence x but will make sure next week is spot on x and will forgo wine over the weekend to hopefully help out x

Ha ha, really? I wonder if they think that he is a young dad?!?

Ooooo enjoy your shopping day and let me know what yumminess you eat and drink!! x

Hope u enjoy your Yummy Day Out, any ideas where you will eat? X

We ended up in nandos. How can chicken taste soooo good x
Today has been a super lazy day. Been battered by winds and rain. Breakfast was scrambled eggs on toast, and orange juice. Lunch, a bowl of homemade parsnip soup, then dinner prawn stirfry. I have a kitkat crunchy for the x-factor, hoping it makes up for zero wine x

Today was Mali's first attempt at solid food, a little puréed pear, she loved it!!! So tomorrow I am going to make up lots of new tastes and freeze. My baby is growing up!! X

We ended up in nandos. How can chicken taste soooo good x
Today has been a super lazy day. Been battered by winds and rain. Breakfast was scrambled eggs on toast, and orange juice. Lunch, a bowl of homemade parsnip soup, then dinner prawn stirfry. I have a kitkat crunchy for the x-factor, hoping it makes up for zero wine x

Today was Mali's first attempt at solid food, a little puréed pear, she loved it!!! So tomorrow I am going to make up lots of new tastes and freeze. My baby is growing up!! X

OMG! I LOVE Nandos, one of my Besties is taking me for Lunch on Wednesday :) Can't wait! X PS-Im soooooo addicted to KKCs at the Moment! PPS-Glad Mali enjoyed her Solids, won't be long and she will be stealing your KKC ;-) x

hi hun
gotta love nandos always puts a smile on my face lol!
I loved Cardiff! it was bloody packed and it was great we stayed at night by tiger tiger oceana ect we enjoyed it!
xxx

Love you was in my home town!! X yep match days are pretty hectic, and due to the stadium bring in the centre it feels so so busy , but norm a nice atmosphere x

Today has been a crappy day!!! I rarely argue with Alex but today we have been at each other's throats x
Every year I norm work over Christmas, and due to the fact Alex's family live in Yeovil and London we always spend Christmas with my family. We have invited his mother and family here, but to be fair they have children and it's a trek x anyway due to being on maternity leave Alex's mother invited us down there for Christmas Day x as most people know my mother is ill with terminal cancer, and recently we found out it has spread to her liver. Also my brother passed away 5 years ago so I am essentially the only child they have. I told Alex that I would rather spend it here, and do what we normally do head down over night in-between Xmas and the new year!!!!!! He got upset as he had said we would go there (why without checking first I have no idea!!!) I can understand him wanting to be with his family at least once, and his step father passed away in the summer so it will be his mums first Christmas alone!! But it breaks my heart that this has the potential to be the last Christmas I may spend with my mum, also the thought of her and my dad alone is to sad to think about. Where as Alex has 6 siblings who can spend Xmas with his mum!!! I feel so selfish yet the thought of not being with my mum is unthinkable x almost wish I was working now!!!! X

Hey Sharon, I don't really know what to say but something I have learnt lately is that we have to adopt Self Preservation Mode, it doesn't make us Selfish, it just looks after our own health and well being! I hope that you and Alex get it sorted, this is why I'm a total Bah Humbug about Christmas, it causes me too much stress :-( x

I can totally see where you are coming from and you have a very valid reason for wanting to do what you normally do. I guess I can also see why Alex decided on different arrangements too. John and I rarely argue too so I do feel for you. Even when we went through our tough patch this year we didn't argue. I guess you just need to talk some more and reach a compromise x

Im sorry t hear u and alex have been.fightin :(.
Its such a tough one i can totally understand where ur coming from, my mum is my world so i wud defo feel the same! Alex more than likely jus got excited about the idea of bein able t go see his family over christmas and it was prob a spare of the moment kind of thing. Carl often agrees t stuff then realised that i have family aswell!!
I really hope u talk this out... Christmas is such a hard time to balance everyones families so i can.understand how hard this is
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back