sharon's diary

I have Becky! To be honest I had 1/2 a day on slimming world, and realised I was still pointing! So decided to stick with what I know, just trying to ensure I eat as healthy as possible x

I don't see it matters really as long as it's healthy which it is. You are defo a ww girl at heart ;-) x

Bust day planned, just back from taking Mali swimming, it's lovely, they have these float packs on and you walk them across the pool, they go under the water and everything! She loves it!!! This afternoon I am meeting up with a group of people who are planning on putting together Christmas Day food hampers for people on really low incomes. They have for years fed the homeless on Christmas Day, and through out the year. I have always wanted to be involved, but due to normally working over Christmas never got the time! So excited I can do now. X mind the boys rolled their eyes! They know I will drag them in somehow !!
I had a bowl of porridge before swimming, so that's 5pp but now feel hungry again, going to have 1 crumpet to see if it hits the mark ! X

Hey Sharon how are u getting on? Are u still feeling ok? No sickness? I'm still the same really. I've got my appointment with the midwife tomorrow so I'm hoping she books me in for the 12 wk scan xx

I am good thanks,no morning sickness, only a full feeling in the evening and struggling to eat. the midwife called she is coming Monday. It's the same midwife I had with Mali and she is fab!!! Hopefully I am going to promise some more weight loss, so she will agree with a home birth!! Fingers crossed. X

I am good thanks,no morning sickness, only a full feeling in the evening and struggling to eat. the midwife called she is coming Monday. It's the same midwife I had with Mali and she is fab!!! Hopefully I am going to promise some more weight loss, so she will agree with a home birth!! Fingers crossed. X

Yeh I've been getting that full feeling in the evening. Also been going to the toilet a lot. I must have gone 5 times through the night last night. Ooh a home birth, that would be nice. Did u have pain relief with ur last pregnancy? My mums saying not to have epidural, says she ended up having more stitches n pain afterwards. I am such a wuss with pain tho so I don't know! I know it's a long way off like xx

What a fab reason to keep you motivated! x

Ok midwife appointment went well! She has agreed in principle to a home birth, it being dependent on weight gain etc etc!! I lost 3 lbs this week, but again due to this incredibly full feeling in the evenings!! Mind 10pm I am then starving what's that about!!!
Yesterday we took Dylan and Mali to see a local reindeer parade and Santa, Mali slept through it and Dylan not impressed!!! But I loved it!!! Felt really Christmassy. We did have lunch out, I had a turkey dinner with all the Christmas trimmings and it was lush!!! Did refuse cake and mince pies! Then I had x 2 weetabix at 10pm. So all good. I did pick Mali up a Santa dress for her baby group party. X

Frances was saying that she gets really full in the evening and rarely fancies dinner.

Well done on the loss and what fantastic motivation to keep the lbs off :D

I think we will need a pic of Mali in her outfit! x

image-3442304948.jpg

What she thought of our walk today x

Hey how u getting on? I've been terrible food wise. Well done on the loss. I need a kick up the bum. Have u got ur scan date through? Mines 20th dec xx

Hey Becky, no the morning sickness is very very manageable. We decided to take an impromptu holiday, we flew back this morning after a surprise 5 days in Finland! It was amazing a cabin in the snow with a log fire, a hot tub, total darkness at night seeing the Northern Lights, there was frozen waterfalls, x There was only 5 hours of light a day and I loved it!! Mind I ate lots of lovely food, and lots of hot toddies minus the alcohol of course .

Oh wow, that sounds amazing! What a lucky lady you are! Please can you get your husband to have a word with my husband?!!!! x

Well it seems morning sickness hit with a vengeance!! I was devastated thought I was in for the same hell as last time! But nope it seems to have settled again x weigh in with midwife, I am doing her weight loss support group, and I was 15 stone 21/2 so pleased with that. I hope to be in the 14,s for the new year. Hope you are all doing well. X

Well it seems morning sickness hit with a vengeance!! I was devastated thought I was in for the same hell as last time! But nope it seems to have settled again x weigh in with midwife, I am doing her weight loss support group, and I was 15 stone 21/2 so pleased with that. I hope to be in the 14,s for the new year. Hope you are all doing well. X

Hello lovely. I'm glad the ms has settled down... Fingers crossed it stays that way

Well done on the loss, this must be your lowest weight so far now? Oooo the 14's!!! I bet you can't wait!

I saw those mince pie cupcakes on tesco the other week and thought of you!! x

I picked some up tonight!!! My Achilles heel this year seems to be salted caramel!! Can't get enough of the stuff!
I am keeping within points, adding 4 extra daily, but they have to be for super healthy foods, such as a high pointed veg, extra calcium somehow, nuts or anything other than chocolate! But I have to admit to putting my 49 points down entirely on goodies!

Back