sharon's diary

sharxx said:
Hey it's the pits!!!!!! I am sure it was noting like this with my son!! But it was 15 years ago.... My grandmother informed me yesterday it's because I am older!!!! Thanks gran not!! I am trying to eat when I can, but have had nothing today yet!!!

I was sick with my oldest but nothing like my youngest! I was only 22 then so it's nowt to do with age ;)
I used to drink loads of mango juice, it didn't hurt on the way back up. Coke, And crackers with dairylea oh and butterscotch mousse! They were all I could keep down and that was only some of the time!
I couldn't actually look at the McDonald's sign without throwing up haha prob why I lost so much weight cus I can't keep away usually :p x

sharxx said:
I have done the doctors, and now in possession of some anti sickness tablets!!!! Actually feel light headed now, so enough is enough!!!! X x x x as well as feeling sick to my boots I am dreaming and craving a cinnamon bun!!!!! Sarah's talk of bakery's has got me going x

My anti sick tabs did that to me at first! You get use to them after a few days and you'll feel sooo much better! xx

You witch!!!!! You better get baking girly as I want and I want now!!!!

bahaha love you shar! hehe! looks like Alex will be taking a trip out! hehe!

mrs-s said:
I was sick with my oldest but nothing like my youngest! I was only 22 then so it's nowt to do with age ;)
I used to drink loads of mango juice, it didn't hurt on the way back up. Coke, And crackers with dairylea oh and butterscotch mousse! They were all I could keep down and that was only some of the time!
I couldn't actually look at the McDonald's sign without throwing up haha prob why I lost so much weight cus I can't keep away usually :p x

I find smells are the things that sete off!!! OH used to have a curry most Fridays, now it is banned, I really can't stick the smell.....I am loving big ginger cookies, and drinking a silly amount of diet coke or lemonade!!! Took an anti emetic not so long ago, fingers crossed I will be eating something very very soon x

sharxx said:
I find smells are the things that sete off!!! OH used to have a curry most Fridays, now it is banned, I really can't stick the smell.....I am loving big ginger cookies, and drinking a silly amount of diet coke or lemonade!!! Took an anti emetic not so long ago, fingers crossed I will be eating something very very soon x

I had to drink full sugar or I would've had no energy lol!, anything frying used to set me off. We used to have to pull over a few times a journey so I could throw up. So horrid! Hope your tablets kick in soon! I found with mine I still felt bad in the morning but by afternoon I could eat 'safe' foods and be fine. The trick is figuring out what you can keep down. Don't worry if it's something unhealthy it's more important to eat something! Xx

6lbs off!!!! My leader asked if I was feeling ok! I said I still had the bug, and was off my food...had a mini lecture about ensuring I eat enough points!!! If only she knew xxx so so so pleased as I now officially have a 1 instead of a 2 as my first figure!!!!! Xx oh and Alex told me to slow down as I am now due a prezzie xx

haha congratz lovely! xxxx

6lbs off!!!! My leader asked if I was feeling ok! I said I still had the bug, and was off my food...had a mini lecture about ensuring I eat enough points!!! If only she knew xxx so so so pleased as I now officially have a 1 instead of a 2 as my first figure!!!!! Xx oh and Alex told me to slow down as I am now due a prezzie xx

He he!!!!!! Well done honey!!

Your clothes are going to be dropping off you! You are defo going to weigh less once the little one arrives!

Another pressie will be winging your way very, very soon! x

teacheronww said:
That is amazing. Well done! What a great milestone to reach. Before you know it you'll be seeing a zero as that first number :) Keep up the good work and don't worry about the leader. Stick with it until she questions you...I don't think she can either.

That is the only positive about being 6ft, I need never worry about the 0, who would have thought my height could be such a good thing xxx I am def sticking with it, even though not much choice at the mo, but I know my diet was horrific before ww, now I eat fruit, veg, and cook from scratch xxx so I am having the kind of diet my midwife recommends x

Ok so I went pram shopping with my mum!!! I can't believe the price of some of them babies!! You could part with over a grand easy!!! My parents got Dylan's also, and from experience when he was 4 months I got something smaller and lighter, and a considerable amount cheaper. Well pointed this out to mother, who was not impressed with a buggy in any shape or form!! Oh dear, she is adamant I need a pram off some description. So have come away with lots to think about, way after Christmas!! But did allow her to get a tiny pair of white socks!! 12 weeks tomorrow so it should be ok xxx

crikey! 12 weeks already! sooo exciting! <3

Ok so I went pram shopping with my mum!!! I can't believe the price of some of them babies!! You could part with over a grand easy!!! My parents got Dylan's also, and from experience when he was 4 months I got something smaller and lighter, and a considerable amount cheaper. Well pointed this out to mother, who was not impressed with a buggy in any shape or form!! Oh dear, she is adamant I need a pram off some description. So have come away with lots to think about, way after Christmas!! But did allow her to get a tiny pair of white socks!! 12 weeks tomorrow so it should be ok xxx

We have a mamas and papas sola - amazing pram! I went through 4 prams with my oldest, I got the sola for my youngest and I'd never swap it I love it that much. It's not very expensive, comes in nice patterns. Folds up small for the car, back and forward facing just turn the seat round, can attach carseat and it so so smooth and easy to push! And not heavy even on the odd occasion iv had my 3yr old in it! Can't recommend it enough xx

Thanks for the info!! Just checked its on offer!!!! So will def check out. The only issue I have is being 6ft, Alex 6ft3 we need one with a handle that moves up and down?? Does the solo have this, I know Dylan's mamas and papas did not!! And it was bad back if used for a long time,,,, Mind that was years ago

I am ok, still feeling sick, but not all the time so they is good. I had a blazing row with Alex, and totally over reacted about stuff, I know it's my fault totally. Just everything really irritates me. I moaned I felt sick, he said he is fed up of my moaning. I am moaning lots x sat in bath after having an irrational cry, feel tons better

Back