sharon's diary

Haha! Yeah i thought it might be popular! Lol

To make you feel a little better me and tim habe argued for almost 5 years about names and now he has given up!! Lol

Here is a few of the girl names on my list. Hopefully they will give you some inspiration! Or they will show alex how great your names are!

Illithiya (godess of the end of labour)
Alissiya (lissy for short)
Ava - faith
Evie
Scarlett - louise
Kayla
Willow - ivy

So see! I think alex should be pleased! Haha!

Btw the boys names are even wierder!

love sarah xxx

Wow there are some lovely names xxx I have no idea how you say lllithiya, but it looks sooo pretty xx loving issy, so cute and like as there won't be many out there!!! Xx my friend has a little girl called Scarlett and she is such s character!! X they are all lovely names, some more unusual than others xx

Wow there are some lovely names xxx I have no idea how you say lllithiya, but it looks sooo pretty xx loving issy, so cute and like as there won't be many out there!!! Xx my friend has a little girl called Scarlett and she is such s character!! X they are all lovely names, some more unusual than others xx

Illithiya is pronounced

Il - lith - ee - ya

Tim hates them except scarlett and ava lol but if i gotta carry it im naming it! Haha!

Just told Alex he loves willow!!! X I like as it has a vintage feel xx I like the old fashion names, they are seeming more popular now x I love rose Alex soooo not impressed, I also like Florence, but Alex not happy with that x he has suggested Esmee, I love for a cat!! X

Just told Alex he loves willow!!! X I like as it has a vintage feel xx I like the old fashion names, they are seeming more popular now x I love rose Alex soooo not impressed, I also like Florence, but Alex not happy with that x he has suggested Esmee, I love for a cat!! X

I love oldy names too! Like you said vintage!

The willow ivy name is to do with my nan and granddad on my dad side.

My grandfather passed when i was 4 and i still miss him dearly. At the cremetorium at exeter where his ashes are there is the biggest most beautiful willow i have ever seen and my nans name is ivy. And i just thought willow was pretty. I also like blossom too. I like allsorts! My mum hates all the names! Lol she says im a weirdo haha!

love sarah xxx

Ok have the baby book out, Alex has circled the names he likes!! I think if there is not a name we both love, I am so going to put my foot down. Waiting for carpet men to come, then Alex can crack on with the flat packs!! X

Ok have the baby book out, Alex has circled the names he likes!! I think if there is not a name we both love, I am so going to put my foot down. Waiting for carpet men to come, then Alex can crack on with the flat packs!! X

Yay! Exciting times! All my names have meanings to us in some way.

I think its important that names real meanings or the meaning to you is important. I dont think i could pick a name if it didnt mean something. Glad ive given you inspiration!

love sarah xxx

Now he would love that, and if she had to be names after one of us, it would def be him xxx I do like Alex for a girl, another one to pop on My list xxx

Blinking I phone!!!! We were all ready for a surprise with this one, then a few days before Alex changed his mind!! So it is def a girl. Xxx

i like alexis i think that is really pretty! if we ever had a girl we wanted Maisie Samantha.

Lucas hasnt really got a meaning but its jus a name we love plus carl loved a famous football player at leeds and his name was lucas something!!! lucas middle name is carl though!

xxx

I like Margaret - maggie for short - however my friend had a baby last year and called her magdalene - maggie for short - so it's off my list now!! You can have it if u want! Lol x

I like Margaret - maggie for short - however my friend had a baby last year and called her magdalene - maggie for short - so it's off my list now!! You can have it if u want! Lol x

I'm not sure about Margaret but I do like magdalene as I like Maddie for short x

i like alexis i think that is really pretty! if we ever had a girl we wanted Maisie Samantha.

Lucas hasnt really got a meaning but its jus a name we love plus carl loved a famous football player at leeds and his name was lucas something!!! lucas middle name is carl though!

xxx

Was he named after Lucas Radebe by any chance. He is a South African and loved by all Leeds fans. The band kaiser chiefs named themselves after the team he played for in South Africa.

Another name that I love is Tilly, guess its short for Matilda although I'm not so keen on Matilda. I think Tilly Thomson has a ring to it!!! x

Back