sharon's diary

I like Margaret - maggie for short - however my friend had a baby last year and called her magdalene - maggie for short - so it's off my list now!! You can have it if u want! Lol x

I like maggie, vintage and fun xxx xx

Lucas Radabe it was!! Ha poor kid lol!! I like Tilly, Maisie, Molly, Gracie I likee really pretty girlie names!
Tilly thomson is good! A friend of mine is pregnent her last name is Hogg and I think it sud b Harry Hogg or Holly Hogg lol but they dnt like the idea too much :( xx

Lucas Radabe it was!! Ha poor kid lol!! I like Tilly, Maisie, Molly, Gracie I likee really pretty girlie names!
Tilly thomson is good! A friend of mine is pregnent her last name is Hogg and I think it sud b Harry Hogg or Holly Hogg lol but they dnt like the idea too much :( xx

All girls names that I like end with ie, I just like the sound of them!

I was born Rebecca Reid, people say you shouldnt have a first name that starts with the first letter off the second name but I always think that they have a ring to them if you do x

Oooo yeah Lillie, that's nice!

I have never ever thought of boys names... God nows what I'll do if I ever have a boy x

My boy names are

Hunter
Ryder
Rivers
Denver
Maverick
Airon
Reuben.

love sarah xxx

It would be so much easier if she was a boy !!! Only because the name would be a non issue xx in the middle of us chatting yesterday, Dylan seemed shocked he was not involved in the decision process, so now I have a few extra names xx his are all mainly welsh, think its from girls in his class xx we have Gwen, nia, Megan, morganne, and ffion!!!! Xx so far Molly/Mali in the lead xx thanks for all the great suggestions, I am also thinking of family names now, my mother is called Nadine, Alex's mum Anne so don't think I can use either and so don't want four names!! Xx

And on a positive the nursery is almost finished!! Other than a few more personal touched. It's complete xx sat in here amazed that in 18 weeks there could be a little person living in here xx

Two more night shifts then 2 weeks off!! Xx can't get the next 2 nights finished with. Hope the fine people of Swansea are well tonight x

1 down 1 to go!!!! And last night I was super busy!!!! Xxxx tonight based in minor injuries xx so will have lots of sprains and strains!! And total disappointment when you let them know no broken bones xx

Ooo ooh and just left my lovely consultant!! Weight is 17st12lb!!! He is rather happy and told me to keep plodding on, he is super sweet, asked about any ideas about how I want the labour to go, I let him know how I wished it could have been in the local midwife centre, with the water birth facility's.... He smiled tapped my hand, and said make do a bath!!! Xx I do like him xx

Ooo ooh and just left my lovely consultant!! Weight is 17st12lb!!! He is rather happy and told me to keep plodding on, he is super sweet, asked about any ideas about how I want the labour to go, I let him know how I wished it could have been in the local midwife centre, with the water birth facility's.... He smiled tapped my hand, and said make do a bath!!! Xx I do like him xx

Amazing!!! Well done!!!! Gosh, can you imagine what you'll weigh once your little princess arrives?!!

Does this mean that Alex owes you another present now? x

Back