Sharon's Diary

Well done on avoiding the cake:D You've more will power than me today!!! So far i've had 2 chocolate button cookies and a caramel square:eek: and it's only 7:30:eek:.

Ah well Monday is another week (weekends are so tough!)

Well done on avoiding the cake:D You've more will power than me today!!! So far i've had 2 chocolate button cookies and a caramel square:eek: and it's only 7:30:eek:.

Ah well Monday is another week (weekends are so tough!)

Hi,
Thanks!
I know, weekends are the worst! I should be ok this one though as I've planned tomorrow already and Sunday all I'm doing is spring cleaning (trying to focus on gaining bonus points rather than the actual cleaning!) so should be fine for at least this weekend!
Have a good one!
sha

morning-just seen your comments on fuzzy's diary-i try to eat breakfast later some days to try and cut out my mid morning snack-hope it works for you too.
sounds like you are really on it at the moment

morning-just seen your comments on fuzzy's diary-i try to eat breakfast later some days to try and cut out my mid morning snack-hope it works for you too.
sounds like you are really on it at the moment

Thanks - just had some toast (crustless) so feel a bit more human now! I always find if I eat before 8am then I want lunch at 12 on the dot, then it's such a long haul from then til dinner! lol

Yep, really on it at the moment - better see the scales move on Wednesday or you may hear me scream wherever you are :banghead: But trying not to think of that at the moment and just focusing on day by day!

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend??
xx

Hi hon

Your doing great - stick with it! I'm just off to have my breakie now for same reasons as you ;o)

Good on ya for not having cake x

You are really on track now and so proud of that cake refusing thing real motivation required for that

Good luck

M

I am glad message about points in Nandos got to you on time!:)

Just want to say that you are doing great for past few day and especially yesterday when cake didnt end up in your tummy!:)

I got similar thing with breakfast, lunch and dinner timing problem. I am trying to snack on veg in between but I have noticed that if I push breakfast for 9.30 than lunch 2 snack at 5 and some 0 point soup in between I am ok to have my tea at 8.
Have a good weekend

Hmmm just typed my message and it disappeared, so hoping I don't get 2 now:

So, today has been so-so:

B:
2x crust away bread w.flora/marmalade - 2.5

Mid-Morning:
Low Fat blueberry muffin (planned) - 5

L:
2x Veggie burgers : 3.5
1tbs chilli sauce: .5

D:
Doner Kebab meat - here's where it went wrong was meant to have 100g which was 7 points. Fine. Except I has more than that as the portion was bigger! d'oh! So wll guestimate it at 11.

So total for day is 22.5 - 3.5 over. Still 2 points under for the week, but really didn't want an 'over' day this week :( Will try and pull back 1-2 points tomorrow and see how I get on!

Hope everyone had a good Saturday!
xx

i'm sure the few points over wont harm you - thats how wendie plan works - having different amounts of points each day to give your metabolism a kick :)

well done on the Nandos, and also on resisting the birthday cake - you deserved that extra doner meat! :D

hope you have a good day tomorrow xxx

Hey you really sound focused, Refusing birthday cake! I'd have gone back for seconds lol, Thats why i'm on WW.

Hope your sunday is going to plan x

Hello all!

How's your Sunday's going?

I've had a pretty good day today:

b:
Oatso Simple/Skimmed milk: 2.5

Snack: Apple - .5

L:
1 Turkey escalope - 5
Mash: 3

Snack: Muller light vanilla/Dark chol - 1.5
Small bowl of BNS soup

D:
Beef/Veg soup - 3
WW Eclair - 1.5

Total: 17 - saving 2.

Will save the 2 to make up for kebab last night :eek:

Made the Butternut squash soup today from the Recipe thread - and it's gorgeous! Really creamy - will have it for lunch tomorrow with... hmm not sure what with yet!

Also had the Aunt Bessie frozen mash disc things for lunch - has anyone had them? The mash was gorgeous - really tasty and much easier to point than normal mash (IMO)- I recommend it!

Anyway - did lots of exercise spring cleaning the house today (actually only got round to defrosting freezer; cleaning bathroom and hoovering!) and am now going to make my dinner and settle down watching House then CSI. Yay.

xxx

I made that bns soup few weeks ago for the first time and fall in love with it! Now it is my number one:) Did you see that Fuzzy posted a parsnip soup recipe, must try this one next!

Have a good week:)x

Soup does sound good, I may have to dust down the pans! :O) Hope your having a good day xx

Hi sharon
you sound like your being very very good with your points and exercise i am sure the scales will be going down for u now!!
hope u have a great week - im gonna have to try that bns soup after reading all those great comments about it. although im a pretty rubbish cook so not sure my version will taste so good

gabs x

I made that bns soup few weeks ago for the first time and fall in love with it! Now it is my number one:) Did you see that Fuzzy posted a parsnip soup recipe, must try this one next!

Have a good week:)x

Ohh parsnip? May try that, although want to make the butternut squash one again first! mmm!!!

Soup does sound good, I may have to dust down the pans! :O) Hope your having a good day xx
Go for it - it's sooo filling!

Hi sharon
you sound like your being very very good with your points and exercise i am sure the scales will be going down for u now!!
hope u have a great week - im gonna have to try that bns soup after reading all those great comments about it. although im a pretty rubbish cook so not sure my version will taste so good

gabs x

Do it - it's so simple - just cut up the veg to smallish same size pieces, make up the stock as per packet (I used 3 in the end as my Butternut squash was huge!), and a bit of salt, then cook on hob til veg is soft, then blend. Can't go wrong, honest! :)

Another good day :) (my halo is getting so big now, it's hard to keep my head upright!)

B:
Oats so simple/milk - 2.5

Snack:
Apple - .5

Lunch:
Pot of Sainsbury BGTY Prawn cocktail- 5 (Soooo yummy!)
1 pack of melba toast - 1

Snack:
Mullerlight vanilla/dark choc sprinkles - 1.5
4 minstrels :eek: - guessing 1

Dinner will be:
2x Bird's eye chargrill chicken - 5
Salad
Dressing - 1.5

Total: 18 - saving 1

If I don't lose this week (weigh in Weds) it won't be for not trying!
xxxx

I always have melba toasts with my no point soups-only 1 point for 6.(blackwidow has the sainsbury's ones and i think she said they are ½ for 6)

The parsnip soup is lush but does have points though,not too many,i always put 4 veg oxo cubes in my soups makes em taste lush...
Got a recipe from class last week for honey roast swede soup-might try that this week.
xx

I do hope the scales are kind for you on wednesday as you've been so good and your menu's look gr8 ;o)

hey sweets my weigh in wednesday too!! we can check each others progress each week and cheer each other on!!!

same as you i have tried hard this week - lets hope our dedication pays off!!

hope u have another good day tomorro! x

Back