Sharon's Diary

Hi all!

Hope everyone's having a good Tuesday.

I'm working at home today, then have to go into town for a meeting tonight, so bit more difficult trying to plan what to eat...

I may have a bigger lunch (7 point WW pizza and yoghurt maybes) then smaller tea so I can eat quick then run to my meeting. The meeting's in a bar, so will drink Diet Coke and NOT (repeat NOT) be pressured into drinking wine - in fact will drive to station so I can't drink ;)

xxx

Good tactic to drive to the station:) Have a good meeting. x

hope u have a great day - ww pizza yum yum - gonna have to try that!!! mmm - well done on passing up the vino - i swear its not worth it so many points and calories wasted - way to go for driving!! xx

Hope your meeting goes well and good luck for WI tomorrow x

D'oh! Just heard my meeting has been cancelled! Am V happy, as really couldn't be A*sed going into town, but now my meals are messed up! lol hmmm maybe a low-fat stirfry?

And to top it all my MAD cat is driving ME mad! I'm sure he's schizophrenic sometimes. Sometimes he's quiet as anything, but today he keeps looking at me and meowing. Loudly. He normally just wants the sink tap turned on in the d/s loo (probably a bit icky to you non-cat lovers, but it's the only place he'll drink from!) so I get up turn it on. He runs after me all excited thinking "yes she understood my meows!", tripping me up running between my legs. Then he jumps on sink as if, "yes, I want a drink!". Then when I walk away he follows me - he didn't want a drink at all, he just wanted attention. So next time I just ignore him. So he meows and meows, jumping on my lap, meowing into my face (how rude) so I get up and turn tap on again. THEN he drinks. ARG. Then 30 mins later, We repeat. ARG. Maybe he's helping me exercise, as getting up and down turning the bl**dy tap on and off all day is exhausting! lol

Anyway - off to raid the freezer to see what I can find...
xxx

Hey there

So good to see your picture and what a lovely one it is too ;o)

I have 3 cats all very different, but the way your describing yours it sounds like my old favourite Tom - he is a gorgeous ginge and he has his moments like yours where he skids along the hall on the wooden floor and then runs into living room and trys scragging the carpet just so i'll shout at him and off he goes again skidding up down the hall - calling so loudly - Just for attention ;o)

Hope you find something nice for yer tea x

Hey there

So good to see your picture and what a lovely one it is too ;o)

I have 3 cats all very different, but the way your describing yours it sounds like my old favourite Tom - he is a gorgeous ginge and he has his moments like yours where he skids along the hall on the wooden floor and then runs into living room and trys scragging the carpet just so i'll shout at him and off he goes again skidding up down the hall - calling so loudly - Just for attention ;o)

Hope you find something nice for yer tea x

Ahhh thanks - thought it was time to but a pic of me up instead of mad cat. Was taken last month at Grand Canyon - have never been so scared in my life! lol

Ah yes, Tom sounds like my Willy (long story!) he's ginger too - must be in the ginger gene! He's now asleep on my remote control, so I can't turn the tv up - so am straining to hear it. Now not sure who's the mad one - him or me!?

Anyway - points wise today:

B:
Orig. Oatso Simple/Milk - 2

Snack:
Apple - .5

Lunch
WW Chicken Fajita spicy pizza - 7 (not bad for a WW pizza!)
Muller vanilla&Dark Choc sprinkles yog - 1.5

Dinner
2x fish cakes - 6
Stirfry Veg
Stir fry plum sauce - .5
(Odd dinner comb. Iknow, but only thing I managed to cobble to gether!)

So 17 points - 2 under. May have an apple if I'm hungry later but will probably be fine.

Weigh in tomorrow. Am scared, 'cos if I haven't lost I'm gonna be mightily upset as it'll be 3rd week in row!! :eek:

you are gonna lose.. we both are i can feel it in my bones!! ha ha xxx

D'oh! Just heard my meeting has been cancelled! Am V happy, as really couldn't be A*sed going into town, but now my meals are messed up! lol hmmm maybe a low-fat stirfry?

And to top it all my MAD cat is driving ME mad! I'm sure he's schizophrenic sometimes. Sometimes he's quiet as anything, but today he keeps looking at me and meowing. Loudly. He normally just wants the sink tap turned on in the d/s loo (probably a bit icky to you non-cat lovers, but it's the only place he'll drink from!) so I get up turn it on. He runs after me all excited thinking "yes she understood my meows!", tripping me up running between my legs. Then he jumps on sink as if, "yes, I want a drink!". Then when I walk away he follows me - he didn't want a drink at all, he just wanted attention. So next time I just ignore him. So he meows and meows, jumping on my lap, meowing into my face (how rude) so I get up and turn tap on again. THEN he drinks. ARG. Then 30 mins later, We repeat. ARG. Maybe he's helping me exercise, as getting up and down turning the bl**dy tap on and off all day is exhausting! lol

Anyway - off to raid the freezer to see what I can find...
xxx

LOL, very funny! Good luck for WI, I'm sure your hard work will be noticed on those scales. Pop in tomorrow to see how it goes :O)

good luck tonight honey i hope its a good loss for you - you deserve it (fingers & toes crossed for ya) xx

good luck tonight honey i hope its a good loss for you - you deserve it (fingers & toes crossed for ya) xx

Thank you! Still can't get over your 5lb loss! I'd be over moon with half of that - in fact I'd be happy with 2 :)

Are you and Twigs going for WI together?
Good luck :) x

Yep - we're sisters (twins actually!) and live not that far from each other so we meet up for weigh in. Thanks for luck - if I don't lose this week not sure what I'll do!
xx

Awww how nice that you are sisters at least you can support each other :p

Good luck with your WI xxx

So - just got back from Weigh In and ....

Lost 1.5 .... in two minds. In one mind I'm happy that I lost, and if I lost 1.5 a week I'd be made up, but in other mind I'm a bit disappointed it was only 1.5 as I've been 110% all week, and having not lost last two weeks I though it'd be more.

Oh well. Will stick 100% to it next week, see how I go!
xx

Back