Sharon's Diary

Congratulations 1.5ib is a great loss, Losing at 1.5 you'll have more success in keeping it off. Well done xx

Hooray 1.5lb's is brill hon! Even if you would of liked more "our" bodies are really funny things and people lose it differently. Hopefully if you have another 110% week you can push it to more - good luck xxx

considering you were upset you hadnt lost before, you should be really pleased you have lost this week! Correct me if i'm wrong, but you've dieted for quite a while yes? Well your body will be used to dieting, so you won't get massive losses with WW unless you change your diet radically and shock it into it. 1.5lbs is still an amazing loss and something you should be really proud of - you've proved that WW WILL work for you, so all you have to do is stick in :)

good luck for this coming week :) you are doing great, so let yourself be proud of what you've achieved! :p xxx

considering you were upset you hadnt lost before, you should be really pleased you have lost this week! Correct me if i'm wrong, but you've dieted for quite a while yes? Well your body will be used to dieting, so you won't get massive losses with WW unless you change your diet radically and shock it into it. 1.5lbs is still an amazing loss and something you should be really proud of - you've proved that WW WILL work for you, so all you have to do is stick in :)

good luck for this coming week :) you are doing great, so let yourself be proud of what you've achieved! :p xxx

You tell her!!! :)

well done well done well done!!!! the start of great things for you!!! i knew it would go down this week - you go girl!!!! u should be so pleased with yourself for persiting!! here is to another great week for us both.

p,s i think i just ate all my lbs i lost this back in 3 slices of dominos and cookies doh! ah well - tomorrow is a new day!!

xxxxx

Thanks all for kind messages :)

Thanks - yeah, I have been dieting a while, and in the cold light of day, I'm pleased with 1.5lbs :) Thankyou - I needed that boot up the bum ;)

well done well done well done!!!! the start of great things for you!!! i knew it would go down this week - you go girl!!!! u should be so pleased with yourself for persiting!! here is to another great week for us both.

p,s i think i just ate all my lbs i lost this back in 3 slices of dominos and cookies doh! ah well - tomorrow is a new day!!

xxxxx

Thanks - I am pleased. And don't worry about the pizza - we all have a treat after weigh-in, I know I did. Am back on track this morning though :)
xxxx

thanks sharon - i feel a little less guilty after reading that it isnt just me who had a little food celebration!! need to find new rewards after wi - think i might have a pedicure if i lose next week instead!! congrats again hun. hope u have a lovely day today xx

Hey!! Well done on your 1.5lbs;) It's taken me 8 weeks to lose 7lbs so you're doing great!!

Hi all,

Had another good day - still feeing really motivated - that's the 8th day on a trott! Quite a big thing for me - let's hope it continues:

cut down on points today to make up for 'treat night' last night. I'll go back to normal tomorrow:

b: oats so simple/milk - 2.5

L: Morrocan Soup - 6
Medium skinny latte - 1

D: stir-fry -0
Prawns - 1
Stir-fry sauce 1.5

Snack: Malteasers - 3.5

Total: 15.5

Even though I had under points I still feel I've been bad as I had malteasers - how mad is that? Gotta get into me head that if I point it, it's not cheating :)

Hope everyone else is having/has had a good day!

xxx

I still have problems with the naughty feeling, but kinda like it as chocolate feels rebelious and bad, therefore my body thinks i'm not on a diet :D

Well done you for managing to have a succesful low point day including maltesers....;o) x

Hi all,

Felt a bit down today and haven't felt right all week - hope I'm not coming down with something. anyway, I'd normally use feeling ill as an excuse to eat chocolate, but I didn't, so tha'ts something I suppose!

B:
oatso simple/milk - 2.5

Snack:
Muller light vanilaa/dark choc - 1.5

L:
M&S Spicy tom/meatball soup - 6.5

D:
2x Chargrill chicken burgers - 5
Salad w. dressing - 1.5

Snack: apple -.5

total: 17.5

Might have an early night see if some shopping tomorrow will cheer me up

Hope everyone's had a nice Friday :)
xxx

Aww hiya hun,i reckon weve all been passing round a virus!!!LOL

Sorry for my stupid sense of humour..

hope you feel better tomoz,have a nice hot bath and some paracetemol and get yer sen to bed i byes...
see you in morning...:wave_cry: xx

Hi Sharon

Hope your feeling brighter this morning hun. I been feeling carp too - mentioned it to OH in bed as he noticed I been a bit quiet etc and he said "its part of getting old" ROFL
men they just not got a clue have they?

Anyway hope you have the sunshine where u are like we do in Gloucestershire ;o) xxx

Thank you all ...

Had a nice early night last night, and a cheeky jump on the scales this morning and they seem to be moving, so that's helped. I think it's just me trying to get my head round WW - as you know I did CD last year, so WW weight loss feels incredibly slow. I know (I really do) that this is the healthy way and much much better for a long time weight loss, but I feel my life's on hold until I lose. I have at least 2 stone to lose - would be happier with 3, but will see how I am with 2, so a way to go still...

Tracey - Maybe it is getting old - I'm 38 next month! :eek::eek: Where has all the time gone!? LOL So your OH might have something there! (don't tell him though!!)

Am off out shopping with my mum now, so will check in later. Have a good day everyone
xxx

Back