Sharon's Diary

I just get back from holiday and pop in here for the goss and there is none
hope all is ok :)
hope you get on before going on holiday - but enjoy anyway

Hope you have a fantastic holday chick

xx

Hellooooooo

Remember me? I've beeeeen sooooo bad not posting here, so I apologise.

I'm having a break on WW and doing a different diet for 2 weeks (or so) It's the 'pig to twig' or 'Idiot proof diet' one - which is basically very similar to Atkins but with more veg. Seems ok at the mo, but can see it getting a bit boring, so will definitely be back on WW soon!

Anyhoo - just a quickie to say I'm still alive! hope you're all well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Helloooo

Nice to see you - hope you had a good hols - still seeing the hot fireman ?

Yeah I'm good ta - given up on dating sites for time being - waiting for all the rubbish to clear he he

Enjoy having fun lovely xx

You coming to the meet ?

Lol

Been there done that, can't be doing with the drunken letches in clubs now he he - I've been single for couple years now and I love it - miss the company sometimes but my ex comes to stay now n gen - we are just friends now - no funny business lol

Hellooooooo

Remember me? I've beeeeen sooooo bad not posting here, so I apologise.

I'm having a break on WW and doing a different diet for 2 weeks (or so) It's the 'pig to twig' or 'Idiot proof diet' one - which is basically very similar to Atkins but with more veg. Seems ok at the mo, but can see it getting a bit boring, so will definitely be back on WW soon!

Anyhoo - just a quickie to say I'm still alive! hope you're all well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lol pig to twig! im gonna google that! x

Hey Sharon. Good to hear from you. Good luck with your new diet but don't leave us WWs for too long!! Glad to hear you are still with Mr Fireman! Hope you are having a nice weekend my dear. xx

dating sites?? fill me in girls, i'm single now and need all the help i can get lol would you recommend them??
Fiona
xx

I would recommend dating sites hun! I met my OH online about 2 years ago and 2 of my friends met there OH's online and one of them got married last year!! Give it a go, as Sharon say, what you got to lose!!

Sorry for highjacking there luv.

Fab to see you back hun and good luck with the new diet. Can't wait for the meet.

Take care

xx

I do have to say that I met my husband & my last partner off dating sites so I can't knock them at all.

Think though, that now I am older/wiser/fussier/selfish I seem to find the silliest thing a turn off & won't settle for just anything. I know I am not going to find Mr Perfect but the messages I seem to get off people are just so transparant/pathetic/one track minded or just rubbish. Most blokes these days can't seem to be even bothered to write a sentence about themselves or they write in text talk or use one of the pre-prepared lines "wanna chat sometime" "like your profile - look @ mine " he he

sorry - I have run on here & hyjacked your thread he he he

Hope you are having a lovely hot weekend with fireman sam :p

hey you - thanks for the welcome back
so whats new with you??- hope everything is going great honey -have missed talkin to u girls .. im glad to be back and getting back on track again hopefully by xmas xxxxx

Whats new gabs is that sharon is going out with a fireman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask her all about it! x

Helloooooooo

REmember me?! LOL sooo sorry I've not been around,but Twiggy's keeping me in the loop!

Just to say really looking forward to tomorrow night and have my outfit picked out already - although will probably change it 10 times before I go back to it!

Have been having a REALLY stressful time at work this week, so bring on the cocktails is all I can say! :)

S
xxxxxxxxxxx

hope you hav a fab time sha - i have my first POF date tomorrow im soooooo nervous

lots of love me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back