Sharon's Diary

A Second Date ...................

Oo-err missus - good for you - as the others say - we need to be fully updated with ALL developements Lol xx

Just popping by to say I hope you have a lovely day today!

x

Good luck for your 100% week - you have only 5 to beat lol ......................
I love a good competition lol

Well done on your STS my dear. Here's to a big loss next week after your 100% week. Oh and here's to a very hot date with Mr Fireman :D hehe x x x

So, come on then.............

How was date no2 with fireman sam ??

Hey sharon need to hear all the details about date no2 with big muscely mr fireman
smilie_feuerw.gif
& his hose please!

You are like me im terrible deciding whether i like someone or not,am v cautious & a bit aloof! Trouble with me i always used to think something better would come along when in reality it wasnt gonna happen!:(
xx

morning Sharon, i hope the reason you havent filled us in yet isnt because fireman doesnt have the internet ;) haha!

So, come on then.............

How was date no2 with fireman sam ??

Hi,
Again - it was okayyyy - we went out for Tapas which was nice,and I only had 2 glasses of wine, as didn't want to get tooo drunk. He's a nice guy - but was a bit nervous at start so kept saying stupid jokes, which annoyed me a bit (Im SUCH a hard date!), but he calmed down a bit :)

Hey sharon need to hear all the details about date no2 with big muscely mr fireman
smilie_feuerw.gif
& his hose please!

You are like me im terrible deciding whether i like someone or not,am v cautious & a bit aloof! Trouble with me i always used to think something better would come along when in reality it wasnt gonna happen!:(
xx
Hmmm - maybe thats what I think too - I'm not sure but it does take me a while to see if I like someone - Im always picking faults and thinking 'that's going to really annoy me' so the poor guy doesn't get a chance! lol I'm sooo fed up with being single though, so must try harder! lol

morning Sharon, i hope the reason you havent filled us in yet isnt because fireman doesnt have the internet ;) haha!
Hahaha - Noooo I was a good girl, honest!

So - we're going out again toward the end of the week I think (We Are going out, I just don't know day yet), so I'll keep you all up to date.

Diet wise have been a bit bad today, so even though I sooo sooo sooooooo don't want to do my EA active, I'm going to do it now. Realllllly don't want tooooo (do you get my point?) Oh well, no pain no gain (or loss)

Hope everyone's having a fab BH weekend so far
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good for you for doing your EA Active Sha :D if you go on many more dates, maybe you can find an alternate exercise? :p xxx

he's a nice guy - but was a bit nervous at start so kept saying stupid jokes, which annoyed me a bit (Im SUCH a hard date!):)

but it does take me a while to see if I like someone - Im always picking faults and thinking 'that's going to really annoy me' so the poor guy doesn't get a chance! lol I'm sooo fed up with being single though, so must try harder! lol

I do this too - the slightest thing winds me up - think that comes from being single for a while....... the little guy I met kept clarifying everything I said & I couldn't focus on anything else - it was like

I say - I shop in Asda (for example)
He say - do ya ?

I say - I was out when ya text me
He say - was ya ?

you get the drift..............

just wanted to shout YEESSSS - THATS WHAT I SAID ISNT IT GRRRRRRR

Nothing wrong with being fussy i say.
Im such hard work its a miracle im in a relationship!

Mind you this 1 has been a v slow burner for me,lee isnt my type at all but has treated me better than any man ive been with so ive had to forget the goodlooking ones as they tend to be a-holes!

Main thing is ive been myself,not afraid to speak my mind whereas it was putting in a bit of a show with the others(not good)

Anyhow enough of all that hope you have managed to resist the bad food & have managed some exercise! x

hey Sha, hope you've been okay the last few days :) x

I do this too - the slightest thing winds me up - think that comes from being single for a while....... the little guy I met kept clarifying everything I said & I couldn't focus on anything else - it was like

I say - I shop in Asda (for example)
He say - do ya ?

I say - I was out when ya text me
He say - was ya ?

you get the drift..............

just wanted to shout YEESSSS - THATS WHAT I SAID ISNT IT GRRRRRRR

lol!! Fuz my OH still does that! I'll say something like "I've never been to bla bla" and he'll come back with "really??? Never? Honestly?" well I wouldn't have said it otherwise would I. He got snapped at a few times on hols for that lol!!

Hope you are having a good week Sha ad that the 3rd date goes well ;)

OO it's so exciting hee hee

xx

you beat me to it Claire - I was just hunting on page 2 for Sharons diary to see if there was any update on date 3 with fireman sam - or is it all too hot to handle & she needs to cool down before posting the goss for us....................

it is very exciting he he

Back