Sharon's Diary

Hi
just stopping by to say hello
Well done on the lossGood luck for the Hot date on friday ? got a new outfit ? oooo how exciting ...................

Morning Sharon...:)
Bet your getting well giddy for the ooh hot hot hot date!!!:bananalove:
Well done on your loss this week,have a fab day xx

really well done on your loss Sharon, thats great when you've not had a 100% week! :D

as for the date.. have you seen The Ugly Truth yet? :D you should watch that before you go haha :D xxx

Hi
just stopping by to say hello
Well done on the lossGood luck for the Hot date on friday ? got a new outfit ? oooo how exciting ...................
No - not a new outfit but going shopping tomorrow - so who knows! ;)

Morning Sharon...:)
Bet your getting well giddy for the ooh hot hot hot date!!!:bananalove:
Well done on your loss this week,have a fab day xx
Thanks Fuzz :)

really well done on your loss Sharon, thats great when you've not had a 100% week! :D

as for the date.. have you seen The Ugly Truth yet? :D you should watch that before you go haha :D xxx

No - what's it about???

So - the date has been changed now to Sunday - he had to work tonight - Was a bit pe'ed of, but then realised he'll be out saving lives, so felt a bit bad lol. So - its Sunday night now - will let you all know how it goes!
S
xx

Tell you what start a fire in your house or better still the garden shed or something,then you can call the fire brigade & he can come round to you tonight after all!!

Besides which he will have about 6 mates with him in the fire engine & 1 of them might be better looking!
You could always claim to have a bit of smoke inhalation aswell & pretend to choke...kiss of life may be needed! x

Charly........................

what are you like ? ! :p

Ooops almost missed the hot date details, thank goodness its now today.

Well dne on 0.5 off they all add up

Good luck

M

Hey my lovely. I hope tonight went well ;). We will require all of the gossip asap. Take care and have a lovely day tomorrow x x x

Tell us, Tell us

Gossip
Details............................

God she's crap isn't she! Problem is she downloaded The Sims new game and is now obsessed!

I'll nag her tomorrow to give all the goss!

xx

surely the thought of us talking about her will get her on her own diary - afterall we could be saying anything

It worked! One text from twigs and here I am
! Lol. And I was not playing sims! I was watching tv, so there!

Annnnywayyyy the date! So it actully was ok! He seems a nice genuine guy, big (and I mean big) muscles which
ay take some getting used to! He was quite keen and we're going out again on Friday, so who knows... It always takes me a while to figure out if I fancy them, but I don't hate him. which as Twigs will tell you is a huge step for me! Lol

xxxxx

ps sorry if typos am typing this on phone

It worked! One text from twigs and here I am
! Lol. And I was not playing sims! I was watching tv, so there!

Annnnywayyyy the date! So it actully was ok! He seems a nice genuine guy, big (and I mean big) muscles which
ay take some getting used to! He was quite keen and we're going out again on Friday, so who knows... It always takes me a while to figure out if I fancy them, but I don't hate him. which as Twigs will tell you is a huge step for me! Lol

xxxxx

ps sorry if typos am typing this on phone

Really pleased for you
now we expect a full update daily of any communications :) and if not we will start talking about you
good luck for weigh in this week if you dont visit again before then

Awww i'm soo glad you don't hate him :D tehe. Keep us up to date my dear. xxx

Back