Sharon's Diary

Hello, haven't written on your post before but wanted to say hello and i've bought a ticket for that bus!

I offered to drive a ww bus so we can all fit in after easter!

My cat does excacly the same. She eats and drinks everything i put out of my sight!

YOu did well today with low point day. Well done xx
Maybe our cats are just helping us with our diet? ;)

Hey hun

I'm chasing the wagon too ;oO

We are all in the same boat - we can do this! Salads all round xxx
Just had my salad with birds eye peri chicken. YUM!
Hiya glad you found something nice to treat yourself to.
Good luck with your WI tomoz xx
Thank you! I may need that luck!

Hello, haven't written on your post before but wanted to say hello and i've bought a ticket for that bus!
Hi! Thanks for posting! Plenty room up top! :)
x

well done on your low day, though you should try to have 14 minimum even on a low day, as going beneath that could tip your body into starvation mode and negatively affect your weight loss. Even if you're trying to make up for points, you have to remember that you can have 4 more for maintenance, so anything under those 4 extra should still mean you can lose weight, even if its not as fast - so you should have a little leeway with your points even with your days off :)

good luck for this coming week anyway :D x

well done on your low day, though you should try to have 14 minimum even on a low day, as going beneath that could tip your body into starvation mode and negatively affect your weight loss. Even if you're trying to make up for points, you have to remember that you can have 4 more for maintenance, so anything under those 4 extra should still mean you can lose weight, even if its not as fast - so you should have a little leeway with your points even with your days off :)

good luck for this coming week anyway :D x

Hi, thank you! I realised that this morning! d'oh! Oh well, won't do it again, promise! ;)
xxx

Hey Sharon,
Congrats on having a low point day, I keep saying I'm going to have one of those! Good luck for tomorrow misses xx

Hi hon

Just to let you know i posted the overnight pasta dish on recipe thread - it was really nice and even better cold. I think the points are right hun ;oO x

woohoo - a date! :D better tell us aaaalllllllll about it tomorrow ;) - as for the STS, dont you worry about it.. it'll be off with a vengeance come next week! :) xxx

hey hun so how was ur date?? sts is brlliant after easter u should be really pleased it wasnt a gain that would have been so much worse - hopefully it will mean that after another 100% week that next WI will be even more rewarding for you - dont give in!!!! the scales will go in the right direction again for us all next week im sure of it xxxx

Popped in to check out how your date went last night and see how you feeling today. Hope you are not feeling mad at Wi any more and got positive spirit for this 100% week! xx

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in replying - had a manic day at work, and have even had to bring work home to do tonight. :sigh: Got another manic day tomorrow. Oh well, keeps my mind off food.

So as Twiggy said, wasn't happy with sts, BUT I'm fine with it now, least it's not a gain, and as my title says, I'm ready for a 100% week! :)

Now - the date. Well it was the first time I'd met him in 'real life' as I found him on one of the dating sites that I'm on ... and it was a nice evening, he was a really nice guy and we got on ok, but (there's always a but with me!) ... ok, don't hate me for this, but he was quite ... small ... I don't mean anything rude (for those of you thinking smutty thoughts, shame on you;)!!!) I mean he was quite short (I'm only 5'3, but I LOVE my heels!) and he had small hands etc, which I KNOW I shouldn't hold against him, but I like big men, purely for the fact that they make me feel smaller - I don't want a man who makes me feel big do I? On the plus side he said that my photos on the site didn't do me justice, and he wants to meet up again, so it gave my confidence a MUCH needed boost. I WILL see him again for one more date so we'll see ... But, I am talking to two other guys on the site that seem nice who I'll arrange to meet up with soon. What do they say - have a pair and a spare? :eek::D

On the food side I've done well today - saved a couple of points due to me accidentally eating my leftover Easter egg last night :p

Gotta go do some work now :(, will try and pop in later, and will catch up on diaries tomorrow

xxxx

Hi hon

No how u feel about being snowed under at work me too - never ate my sarnies today til gone 3pm!! Grrr

And re the "small" comment no what you mean especially the hands..lol is it small hands small ****? or is that feet :eek:

How exciting though and his compliment he gave you what a boost :p

xxx

Oohh a date, LOL have a pair and a spare! never heard that one before.
Congratulations on sts, good result for easter week. I'm hoping for another sts :OP
Have a good evening xx

LOL at your description of the date!!
Its Big "feet" Tracey BTW!!

STS is good and sending you lots of luck for your positive week ahead.
Know what you mean though about the size issue -perhaps you could have him stretched!!!:confused: :D

I agree with you Shanon on "petit" men front. It might sound stupid but somehow i didnt feel secure and save when was out with guy smaller than I am.

Dont work too hard! x

Back