Sharon's Diary

Hi all,

haven't posted in last couple of days, but have been good, promise! Just had no time to come online...

Had family card night last night and myself and Twiggy were amazing if I do say so myself! There were sooo many nice nibbles, but, bar a couple of crisps, we stuck to our popcorn :)

Have been trying to save points for my Easter Egg tomorrow - have saved a couple, but not as many as I need, so will be on Twiggy's exericse bike and running machine tomorrow me thinks!

Hope everyone's well and have a lovely Easter everyone :)
xxxx

well done honey - u so deserve that easter egg - enjoy it xxxx

Enjoy the egg. Happy Easter xx

Congrats on not giving in to all them snacks on card night, Enjoy your easter egg. Mine was yummo! Have a great sunday xx

hey sharon happy easter cyber hugs to you! have a great day xx

Enjoy the egg. Happy Easter xx
Hiya well done and enjoy every mouthful of that chocolate egg!!
Have a fab Easter Sunday xx
Congrats on not giving in to all them snacks on card night, Enjoy your easter egg. Mine was yummo! Have a great sunday xx

Thanks all! Well - I've had my egg and my roast turkey dinner and I feel stuffed - sooo not a nice feeling.... I haven't eaten a fraction of what I'd normally eat on an Easter Sunday, so that's a good thing, Lunch was hard to point, but but all in all think I've had about 40 points! :eek::eek: (maybe slightly under but not much!)

Feel really uncomfortable and full - but this has reminded me that I'm actually enjoying this diet and the feeling of beginning to feel thin! I had a friend over to stay last night and she gave me a dress I'd admired of hers - it never fit me before, but it does now, and I felt great in it! YAY! What more motivation do I need? I think when I hit goal weight I may need to take out a loan for the amount of shopping I'm gonna do! I'm bad enough now! lol

So tomorrow have planned my day already and will have 7 points (or 8.5 if I need an emergency yoghurt!) Will fill up on 0 point soup, and then try and save 4 points or so on Tuesday, and hopefully can pull it back for Weds (fingers crossed!)

hey sharon happy easter cyber hugs to you! have a great day xx

Thanks Gabs - had a good day, but no more chocolate (can't believe those words came out of me!) Hope everyone else is having a fab time

xxxxx

Hi all,

Well I'm up and about early. Typical - on a day when I can sleep in AND when I'm going to have low points I'm up early and hungry already - cup of tea will sort that for a while - don't want to have my brekkie till 8.30-9.00 ish then it'll last me longer.

Going to pop down the shops later - see if there's anything nice out there that makes me feel thin (not holding out much hope, but you never know!!)

Have a great day everyone
xx

Morning.
Good news re-the dress you must be on :character00100:
Hope you have a nice mooch round the shops and manage to find something.
Im trying to have a lowish pointed day too.
xx

Hi all,

Well shopping wasn't that successful - I HATE changing rooms, and although I am losing, I'm not losing fast enough for my liking .... still felt horrible in almost everything I tried on, although I DID manage to buy a nice top from Zara ;)

Am v.v.v hungry - that'll learn me for having an Easter Egg ... was going to have another low point day tomorrow, but don't think I will as I may end up cheating if I deprive myself too much. Just hope today will make up for the egg :scale::sign0009:

Pleased you've had a good day. I'm sure you've made up for the egg by being extra good today. How do I make up for 3 :-O .
Shopping, I normally Try the stuff on, If I like it but feel fat in their mirrors bring it home and see how I feel then take it back If still feel uncomfortable. Blooming nightmare sometimes but I'm sure the mirrors in changing rooms are tilted funny.
Great news about your friends dress Hun, your doing really well :O)
Hope you have a good evening xx

Thanks Hayley - Yeah I'm sure changing room mirrors can't be right! ;)

So - have been perfect today:
B:
Oats so simple/milk - 2

s:
Apple - .5

L:
Big bowl 0 point butternutsquash soup
Skinnycow icecream sandwich - 2

d: prawn cocktail salad with melba toast - 5
Yoghurt 1.5

So: 11 points :)

Wasn't going to have the yoghurt, but have been torturing myself watching food programmes on tv, so had to have it. Actually I had to open 2! I opened one, then needed the loo, and when I came back my bl**dy cat was head first in the pot! yuk! So had to have another one.

I'm still starving, but the cat - as you can see is full and content. Bloomin' marvellous.
xx

changing room mirrors are the devil - pleased u got a new top thou- i love zara clothes - such a treat for me im a top shop girl usually!

anyway as for stuffing yourself like the turkey i did the exact same thing and after i was laying in bed thinkin why on earth did i feel the need to eat all that food i felt so awful -i have found it hard to stay on track today and do a low point day cos i think i must of stretched my tummy!!! but i have done it and been good and im off to bed now before i eat something!!!

we can all get back on the wagon together and we can all console each other when we cry on our scales on wednesday ha ha xxx

I offered to drive a ww bus so we can all fit in after easter!

My cat does excacly the same. She eats and drinks everything i put out of my sight!

YOu did well today with low point day. Well done xx

Hey hun

I'm chasing the wagon too ;oO

We are all in the same boat - we can do this! Salads all round xxx

Back