Sharon's Diary

Top form this week again, congratulations. Hope wi goes well tomorrow, sure your'll have no worries. Xx

P.s forgot to say thanks for the wii fit strap info :O>

good luck hun - i am sure you will get another good result you have been so good you deserve it!!! speak later after we both have our dreaded results!!!! have a fab day xx

Hey all,

Thank you - hoping for a loss tonight- my scales at home were down a bit, so fingers crossed.

Went out last night and all I had was a half a glass of wine and 3 walkers crisps.:eek: Watched everyone stuff their faces with gorgeous food, but didn't feel tempted at all. Anyone got some polish for my halo? ;)

Will post results soon as I get them!

xx

well done im really proud of us!

i knew that scale would start moving - all the hard work is starting to pay off - lets hope we continue like this!! hurray!! xx

Great result - 1lb will be easily achieved next week!!
Congrats

Thank you! I hope so - it won't be for lack of trying!
well done im really proud of us!
i knew that scale would start moving - all the hard work is starting to pay off - lets hope we continue like this!! hurray!! xx

Me too, we're doing fab! We WILL continue like this - even if we have got a difficult weekend coming up :)) xx

YAY..... congrats on another fab loss and a silver seven, go girlfriend!

Wow well done you on 2.5 lb's and on your silver 7 :eek:))

Here's to next week and that pound to get you your 5 % xxx

Well done on 2.5lbs and silver 7:) I am very happy for you that the scale sarted moving in the right direction! So much pisitive vibes from your diary and it seems like two weeks on 100% put you in the right mood and give you motivation for upcoming weeks. Good luck xx

Hi

Thanks again for lovely comments. I'm still motivated and managed to say no to croissants; cakes; doughuts and muffins today, although did have 2 small choco crisipy things (the things in the M&S tubs) - no idea how to point? 1 or 1.5 points?

Had a manic day at work, so am ready to settle down and have dinner and collapse!

Has anyone tried the newer WW meals - the 'Taste Temptation' ones? they're a little bigger than their normal ones which gives them a plus in my book straight away, but they taste so much better! I've had the Beef in peppercorn sauce with crispy potatoes which was yummy and today I've got chicken with crispy roasts :) I've also got in the freezer the lazagne and the sausages with mustard grain mash - both look lovely. Perfect when you're too knackered to cook!!

xxx

B:
Oats so simple/milk - 2.5

S:
Apple - .5
2x chocco crispies - 1.5
L:
Prawn sarnie - 5

s:
Butternutsquash soup

D:
WW Chicken dinner thingy - 5
Muller yog - 1.5

Total:16 - saving some for the family card night tomorrow!

mmmmm those dinners sound yummy gonna have to try those - i pretty much try and avoid them cos i know they are full of rubbish but on the odd cant be bothered day they are perfect.
i love the fresh sausage and mash one and the fish pie - but i have to add loads of fish to their fish pies cos its just like mash with a nice sauce to me!! i always buy one of those seafood mealdeys - prawns, squid rings, mussels and mix that in - yum

good on u for saving so many points for card night - u can really enjoy yourself without any guilt and still be well and truly on track - well done girl!! hope u win too that will be a double bonus!!!

also high five on all the devil foods u turned down today as well - i remember how hard it is when ur in an office and people bring treats in all the time - i think thats half the reason i got so big - cos its only since i have been made redundant that i have been able to lose some of the weight!!! well least there is one positive i suppose!!!

have a lovely night hun xx

Yeah 1.5 points would cover the crispie thing I would have thought.
Like Gabby said congrats on resisting all them naughty but yummy foods!
I've tried the WW meals but buy the Tesco LC meals and add ton's of veg to them, Don't think they are as low on points though.

Enjoy your 4 days off, have a wicked card night! Do you play with poker chips?

Happy Easter Sharon enjoy your long weekend xx

Well done on resisting all them cakes...
I never buy any WW meals either but those do sound nice and as you say perfect for when your tired.
Enjoy your time off.xx

Mmmmm those meals sound yummy will have to spy them out as u say good for when u feel lazy and cant be bothered to cook ;o)

Have a lovely weekend hun xxx

i know its late, but congrats on your 2.5lbs off - thats fantastic going! you'll easily reach your 5% this week, so keep up the good work :)

how was your card night? was it last night or is it tonight?

have a lovely weekend.. 4 days off.. jealous - i get tomorrow off :p

Back