Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Great that people at work are supporting you. Hope the job hunt goes well. I know what you mean about kebabs, I had to watch hubby & my boys eat them the other week, I ended up leaving them to it & going into the other room to watch a video! I like KFC too, but find it a bit greasy, though even a bit of chicken leg would look like a feast to me at the mo! How's 790 going?xxxxxxx
xxxxxsharon

SHAZA IS BETTER

OMG

Shaza is better ~ at long long long last I feel human and well again TG

Went to pub quiz last night and had a chicken wrap to eat and this morning ~ wey hey what do you say ~ no diahera or tummy grips

It's fantastic to feel so well again ~ I have forgotton what it feels like to feel healthy TG I am better !!!!!!

Sorry to rabbit on but I really really feel great

Not stuck to the diet and I know I have put weight on but I dont really care ~ I feel well at long last

Going to be weighed tomorrow and face the music oh er !!!!

Then off to sunny Eire to have a lovely long weekend with my family ~ taking my daughter so we will have a lovely girlie time visiting family and seeing the wonderful sights that only southern ireland can offer ( OK i am totally in love wth the place ~ it is my spiritual home and where I belong ~ what more can I say)

Don't really know how on earth I am going to SS whilst staying with family but I will try. No promises though as my Aunty lives "off the land" and raises her own cows, ducks and chickens etc. Everything she cooks is her own home grown or produced and the food is simple amazing fresh food

Visitors are very special and treated to a tiny bantom egg with warm home made bread and fresh from the cow butter for breakfast OMG

What can a girl do ???? I have phoned her and told her I am not eating at the moment and she just laughed and said "Go away with you now "

I'll try ~ no promises. But if I do cheat straight back on it on Monday for a real push to loose more weight before I go to Menorca with family June 1st

Don't i rabbit on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAZA IS BACK

Hey Shaza,

Very very pleased you are BACK! :D

You will become a CDC one day; I'm pretty darn sure of that.

Take Care

C.C xx

Trip to Ireland ~ food food food

Hi ya All

I had the best time in Ireland with my family at the weekend but didnot really stick to SS.

Went to the airport with my daughter and it was lovely to spend quality time with her as an adult. Big big delay at East Midlands so did not get to my lovely aunties till 7pm on Thursday night. Starving when I got there as I only had Tetra in the morning so my aunt was very understanding and gave me Salmon and veg on a small tea plate ~ not too bad.

The next day we went to Dingle and on a narrow pass with amazing views ~ black rocks, turquoise seas and white frothy waves it was amazing. We went to a posh seafood restaurant for lunch and I had half a lobster (posh or what) very scrummy. Then went out for a beautiful meal with all the family at the evening so bit bad

We were near to Adare where the Irish open golf championship was being held this weekend so we had a fab time with all the irish golfers tee hee. OMG got very very drunk Saturday night ~ I forgot that I havent drank any alcohol since new years eve ~ you certainly notice a difference when you start drinking.

Big Big delay coming back on Sunday evening so not impressed with Ryan air this year but the best thing was

SEAT BELT FASTENED

So so so so pleased with that one, so another little goal ticked off

Back to work now but really sticking to diet until the 1st June ~ then off to Menorca with family. I put 8lb on last week after being ill but I am not changing my ticker as I am really sodding determined to be back to my ticker weight before I go off to Menorca

Luv Luv

WTG on the seatbelt Sharon!!!xxxxx I'm so glad you had a fab time with your family, I hope the break has done you a ton of good & your health continues to improve. That lobster (drool..drool..) & sea air will have worked wonders.xxxxxx
xxxsharon
ps I'm ONE POUND off being FIFTEEN stone ..something!!! YIKES!!! Almost died of shock this morning when the scales went down!! lol

Well done Sharon

I cant believe you are just one pound of the fifteen stone something

I have put around 9lb on in the last two weeks, so only 1lb on in Ireland so I am well pleased. I am not changing my ticker as I am going to try my hardest to get it off

I have only put on the weight I lost when I was ill so I feel ok about it. Don't care anyway much rather feel like I do now than like I did 2 weeks ago

No word on my ECG ~ i suppose I should ring for the results but no news is good news

Keep up the amazing work

Any gossip anyone?????????????

yeah shaz well done
you felling any better this last week?
kaz:D

Hi everyone, Shazza how are you doing now, aren't you on 790? Is it harder or easier? I had a nasty suprise, I've been good but got on the scales to 'check' this morning & I'm back up to 16st 3!!!! I felt like eating, didn't though!!lol Unless I'm 'holding onto' something (poo) I won't be 15 something when I go away Saturday (to my parent's in Mablethorpe, again!! wish I had family in Ireland, you lucky thing!), feel really sick about it BUT my tight 18 jeans (could barely fasten them a fortnight ago) are now baggy, even after being washed, WTF???? I LOVE losing inches but the scale not shifting is driving me BONKERS!!! I know my scale is ok, it always weighs the same as Ann's. Anyway, how are you & for that matter everyone else who posts here?
xxxxsharon

Hi Ya Sharon

Its a real bummer when the inches shift but the weight won't ~ just try to remember its just a number and keep going whatever. I am a bit stuck also at the minute too many days out and weekends away. I do feel very healthy and in great form so I am very grateful for that and if I have put a bit of weight on ~ so what !!! Really Really trying to stick to SS but its very hard once you have eaten to get back into the groove tee hee

Hope to not have put any weight on when I get weighed tomorrow with Ann ~ if I stay the same I will be pleased. I really wanted to get into the 17's before my hols but as I fly on the 1st June I dont think I will.

I am going to shift the weight however long it takes so I am trying to be patient, not panic, not worry about it and get used to eating less blah blah blah

Hows everyone else this week

Any gossip !!!!

Luv Luv

Shaza how did WI go? I was 16st1lbs, pretty p*ssed off, losing a measly 2lbs. I wondered who this 'new' Shaza was, then realised it was your new avatar, lol!
xxxxsharon

OMG! I JUST realised how much you've lost (read it on another thread!) LOVE the new avatar too - great colour top!!

Blimey Shaza, you won't be recognisable at all by September!!!

Have a fantastic holiday :) Just think what a difference losing all this weight will make to your whole holiday experience... wow !

Shaza how did WI go? I was 16st1lbs, pretty p*ssed off, losing a measly 2lbs. I wondered who this 'new' Shaza was, then realised it was your new avatar, lol!
xxxxsharon

Hiya sharon

i lost 3lb and was well chuffed with that beings as I went to Ireland for 4 days and ate. Can't seem to get back on to the SS but really trying. Sorry you didnot get under 16stone but next week defo for you

luv luv

OMG! I JUST realised how much you've lost (read it on another thread!) LOVE the new avatar too - great colour top!!

Blimey Shaza, you won't be recognisable at all by September!!!

Have a fantastic holiday :) Just think what a difference losing all this weight will make to your whole holiday experience... wow !

Thanks FFF ~ got the top from asda for £6 ~ size 18 so wey hey look at me in a lime green top ~ the colour is really flattering and I would have never thought to buy that colour but its really nice girlies.

Still long long long way to go but I get comments everyday ~ today i went to asda and a friend of my son did a double take and nearly fainted when he saw me ~ I smiled at him and said hello and he thought I was hitting on him as he did not reckognise me ~ very funny. When I went to ireland at the weekend I (for the first time) really felt the benefit of losing the weight and could get about alot better ~ it made such a difference to me and to my holiday.

FFF ~ You have done really really amazing and i am so proud of the way you stick to SS ~ now I have eaten since being poorly I just cannot get back on to SS ~ any tips from the 10stone loser !!!!!!

I am so determined to shift the weight so I know I will do it ~ just need to get back on to SS again.

Luv Luv to all

Whats everyone else up to ???

Good luck for the tough bank holiday weekend !!

morning shaza
my tracker was the same
went to site and its down or soemthing so have gone to tickercentral for mine now

you are looking amazing shaz
love the avatar
i`m still doing ss i`m on my 6th week
bloody hard but still determined

well done for the size 18 top, i`ve just got into 22`s
18`s seem a life time away for me

keep up the good work
kaz xx

Thanks FFF ~ got the top from asda for £6 ~ size 18 so wey hey look at me in a lime green top ~ the colour is really flattering and I would have never thought to buy that colour but its really nice girlies.

I LOVE ASDA !!! lol low cost clothes that look fab!!!

Still long long long way to go but I get comments everyday ~ today i went to asda and a friend of my son did a double take and nearly fainted when he saw me ~ I smiled at him and said hello and he thought I was hitting on him as he did not reckognise me ~ very funny.

LOLOLOL It will happen more and more!

When I went to ireland at the weekend I (for the first time) really felt the benefit of losing the weight and could get about alot better ~ it made such a difference to me and to my holiday.

really glad to hear it, oh and Ireland is such a wonderful place!

FFF ~ You have done really really amazing and i am so proud of the way you stick to SS ~ now I have eaten since being poorly I just cannot get back on to SS ~ any tips from the 10stone loser !!!!!!

lol, well, there is only one tip honey - boring as it is... just do it. Try and remember all your reasons for starting SSing and grit your teeth, get rid of any tempting stuff that's lurking, and glug that damned water! I find it hard after AAM weeks to go back to SSing and at the moment am doing AAM even when it isn't... but I know my body needs the extra fuel at the moment. If you find it really tough, try doing AAM portion sizes and stick to that for a couple of days, then go back to SSing or add an extra pack to fill you a bit more then go back to your original number.. Can't really help any more than that I'm afriad.

I am so determined to shift the weight so I know I will do it ~ just need to get back on to SS again.

there's the key - determination :D If you are determined my friend then you WILL do this, as tough as it is... (and it flippin is!) lol

Luv Luv to all

Lots of love
xxxxxxx

Whats everyone else up to ???

Good luck for the tough bank holiday weekend !!

Am going to try and take it easy, and then Monday is Luton Carnival (in the rain it seems!).. lol.. hope the weekend isn't a tough one for you xx

Thanks all for all your lovely comments

I can't believe how much better I feel now ~ for loosing the weight and coming off the medication.

FFF ~ I feel a right fraud when you say that I have done well ~ long long way to go but I WILL DO IT THIS TIME HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES

My girlies are coming to fetch me tonight to take me out to celebrate (mourn tee hee) my big big birthday. (By the way I am 40 not 50 next month I have decided !!!) Really really looking forward to it ~ they are fetching me in a taxi so we can all drink (no diet sorry folks bad dog sharon) should be fab. Then tomorrow my sis coming and we are going out for the day ~ to celebrate (mourn tee hee) my birthday.

WOWWWWeeeeeee!! Sounds like you're going to have going to have a hoot tonight. I wish I was a fly on the wall. :D

Enjoy your 40th birthday.

Back