Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Thanks CC

Last time I went out with the girlies (we are called the tidy birds he he) we met up with a group of pirates from essex on a boat trip for the weekend. We had a great time and my single friend was kidnapped and had the best time. I of course am happily married and just had a giggle. But I am married not dead tee hee so can still mix it up with the opposite sex

Last night went out with Elaine my recently single friend and this bloke decided to keep singing to me ~ daft sod quite flattering though it does you good to pull once in a while.

Any way off to get ready ~ just dried my hair ~ by the way since I have been on CD my hair has stopped growing ~ its great as I have got no dark roots and can go alot longer without having my hair coloured ~ has anyone else noticed that? Saving me lots of money as I used to go every 6~8 weeks at a cost of at least £65 but now i can leave it ages.

On the down side I am trying to grow my bob out as I have had it ages now and everyone including posh spice (skinny sod) has copied my hair style so I am ready for a change and its not growing. I toyed with the idea of having extentions but I can't really carry off the Jordan look ~ I am nearly 40 when all said and done tee hee

Not sure what to wear as my wardrobe is just like me ~ shrinking !!! I am off to try on ~ I do have a lovely black dress but I dont want to look like I tried to hard ~ but then again a girl isn't 40 every day (I wonder can I get away with it !!!)

Tomorrow out with sis ~ then Monday I am looking after my two lovely grandkids all day from 7am till 9pm as my son and daughter in law have got tickets to watch Derby County play offs at wembley. I will be wrecked after looking after them ~ 3 year old and 7 month I will go stir crazy. Was going to take them to Twycross Zoo but the weather looks a bit iffy

Enough already I am off to filll myself up to the very top with G & T

Luv luv

Last time I went out with the girlies (we are called the tidy birds he he) we met up with a group of pirates from essex on a boat trip for the weekend. We had a great time and my single friend was kidnapped and had the best time. I of course am happily married and just had a giggle. But I am married not dead tee hee so can still mix it up with the opposite sex

This is exactly what I love about you. You're so daned gregarious and full of life. :D Please don't ever change!

Any way off to get ready ~ just dried my hair ~ by the way since I have been on CD my hair has stopped growing ~ its great as I have got no dark roots and can go alot longer without having my hair coloured ~ has anyone else noticed that? Saving me lots of money as I used to go every 6~8 weeks at a cost of at least £65 but now i can leave it ages.

On the down side I am trying to grow my bob out as I have had it ages now and everyone including posh spice (skinny sod) has copied my hair style so I am ready for a change and its not growing. I toyed with the idea of having extentions but I can't really carry off the Jordan look ~ I am nearly 40 when all said and done tee hee

You had me laughing here! Vicky Beckham copies everything you do, she's probably on a VLCD too ;)

Enjoy your day today and ... errr..... Monday LOL!

Sorry to say this but I hope Derby lose tomorrow ..... I gotta support my West Mids teams, but I still love yah!

Night out with girlies ~ disaster

Hiya all

Just a little update on the night out with my girlies

Good friend Elaine came duly at 8pm as promised to pick me up so I can have a drink (sorry cdc!!!!) nice little chat on the way to her house then other friend Hilary came too. Drank bottle or two of wine at the house (resisted pringles ~ good girl shar shar ) then off to the pub down the road.

Pub very very quiet and boring go carried on drinking (me G & T, Elaine large red wines) Then all hell breaks loose and my two lovely friends started to have a bull and a cow in the pub and in 2 seconds flat all hell had broke loose and Hilary chucked her toys out of the pram and stropped off home.:badmood:

Charming !!!! As we were meeting for my birthday I was bit p...sed off to say the least. So what to do ~ have another G & T!!!
:party0036:
Me and Elaine then walked in the poring rain with no coats and handbags on our heads to prevent hair frizzyness, down a dark lonely lane to the next pub where Midnight pumpkins were playing. Eventually (after much falling into bushes and getting lost giggle:giggle: giggle :giggle:giggle):giggle: found the pub ~ band were excellent and we had the best time

Friends all made up now but I was bit fed up as why on my birthday does the evening have to turn out like sodding Eastenders tee hee:grouphugg:

Anyway ~ had a lovely day despite the rotten rainy weather with my sister. Can you remember we were supposed to go to New york shopping? :cry:Well we went to Matalan instead (OMG) and then to Macarther Glen (shopping mall) bit packed with rude people and wet but still had the best time

My sis bought me a lovely Daily Mail newspaper with Sharon is 50 on it and the words that she wrote about me were wonderful.

Enough already I need to stock up with valium as I have my two grandkids from 7am till 9pm tomorrow (OMG what am I to do with them in the rain !!!!):raincloud:

Think I will put fire on ~get all the toys out and make cakes and paint ~ then go to softplay. SHould be OK ~ I am not walking round Twycross Zoo in this disgusting weather with a whinging 3 year old and a very hungry 7 months old little cookie monster ah ah They are adorable really ~ only very hard work. Its full on when you have 2 little ones all day

:sign0168:

Hi Shaz dahlink,

You knw your night sounded like a hoot despite the "Eastenders" :giggle: bit! :D

Good luck tomorrow.

ccc

Very tired Nanna !!!!!

:character00264:

Hi ya all

I am whacked !!!!!

2 adorable but crazy little grandkids dropped off at 7 O Clock this morning !!!

Its a real shame about the weather as we were going to have a picnic at Twycross Zoo ~ but rain stopped play tee hee

Played in the house with dressing up (including my little white dog poor thing) then play doh, stickers, colouring ~ then it was 8 am OMG

The cavalry arrived in the shape of my daughter so we all trooped off to see great grandad (very spritely 82 year old who loves his great grandkids ~ house full of toys and ginger biscuits so happy little face all round)

Then lunch (no problems there both of them have very healthy and hearty appatites) then off to soft play. Daughter then abandoned ship and went to the pub with friends to see Derby play (won wey hey ~ dont really do football but town is full of drunk men waving derby scarfs ~ think we are in the premiership what ever that means tee hee )

So rather stiff and chubby Nanna left trying to hack it at soft play.

Had the best time and even got chubby little baby fin to play in the balls and on the rides bless him. (Hope he is not like me he just eats, poos and sits there smiley, doesnot move at all ~ actually exactly like me ~ sounds like heaven he he )

Anyway managed to stick to SS today (no choice no time to eat !!!) so thats 2 days this week without cheating
:break_diet:Bad dog nanna ~ I have kinda lost the plot since I have been ill. Keep eating (healthily and small portions but still eating !!!) I need to get my birthday, holiday in menorca out of the way then I am on SS strict like before ready for my trip to europe with hubby first week of August

We have got a motorhome and we are just hopping over the water to Calais and then touring were ever the mood takes us ~ I fancy Switzerland then South of France ~ should be very exciting.

Enough already I am just going to have my last shake drink my water, have a bath then bed !!!!

Luv Luv

Sound like a good day for everyone.

Good night xxx

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its Off To Menorca I Go

Hi All

Off to Menorca (escape the rotten english weather for a bit !!!!!!!)

Back on Friday 8th June so post then

Diet wise I am intending to have Shake for brekki and bar for lunch (around pool or beach) and a very small sensible meal ~ then out at night and drink massive amounts of Gin and Tonic

Catch you all later

Luv dead excited shar shar

morning shaza
enjoy the break have lots of fun and completely chill out

sunnybeach3.jpg
sunnybeach4.jpg
sunnybeach1.jpg

kaz :D

Hi Sharon ,

Just caught up with your thread, your looking mavrvelous Girlfriend:D:D:D
I won't recognise you when I see you in September.

I myself am back with a vengence(sp) ;);)
Got your message was in corna wall since the kids broke up just as were back the weather picks up.

hey Shaza, sorry I missed you. I have been away because Rachel then I have had an awful 5 day tummy bug which has all but killed us and so I haven't been near a computer. have a great holiday, see you when you get back.

Hi ya all

Back from hols in Menorca and had the best time

Too much sun, gin and food but there you go. Darent get on the scales OH NO

Will try and SS asap as need to get rid of some of the blubber before seeing the lovely Ann on Thursday.

By the way, I am never taking my Shakes on hols again ~ I only managed to have one so forget that !!!!!

Only down side to hols was Daughter (28 with a bad attitude) did not really get on with hubby (50 with a bad attitude) so bit of tension in the villa !!!!!.

Oh I took a photo of me in my pink bikini with my 50 banner to put on my fridge to encourage me back on SS.

I am going to try to put some photos on ~ any tips for a novice on how to do it ??? Dont know how to do a link HELP

Count down to touring Europe early august in motorhome with Hubby ~ cant wait dead excited should be a great adventure.

Emma ~ sorry about the tummy bug hope you are all ok now

Speak soon to all

Might go and weigh my self now ~ scared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv Luv

7lb on ~ dead pleased with that !!!!!!

Just a quickie

Weighed my and I have put 7lb on ~ that will be off by the time I see Ann so I am really really pleased. I thought I would have put alot more on as I have had copious amounts of Sangrea and Gin and Tonic ~ paella and that many carbs I cant even tell you

Will start diet on Sunday AM as at Big 50th Birthday bash on Saturday night so still in holiday mode (for now )

I am going to start a new challenge for anyone needing a bit of encouragement to get us to August ( I will do that on Monday) ~ going now to unpack and chill

By the way ~ I am not very brown !!!!!!!!

Luv Luv

hi shaza,
nice to have u back.

xx

welcome back shaza
love the avatar your looking good
shame about the atmosphere in the villa but i do hope you still had fun
cant wait to see some pics

kaz:D

Hi Kazbro

Love your exploding pooing picture ~ made me really laugh

Managed to put some photos on

Check them out ~ I have been really brave and put one of me in my pink bikini

Hope to go back to the same villa next year and take a photo of me alot less weight ~ we will see

Well done on your weight loss you are loosing it really quickly

Luv Luv

SHAZA

Glad you had a good holiday, though wish the moment the bags were packed the dieting goes out the window!!! I gained 5lbs at my mum's even though I limited what I ate & drank AND walked for 2+ hours each day, over sand dunes!!! Though I'm only 1lb up now, after SS-ing since last Tuesday.
Where are your pics? I've had a look at your 'gallery' & nothing's there, don't know where else to look.xxxxxx
xxxsharon

hi shaz
just looked at your holiday pics
there great you have a lovely looking family

hi shaz
just looked at your holiday pics

there great you have a lovely looking family

Hi ya Kaz

Thanks for your lovely comments about my family ~ they all make me very proud and not only because of their looks

Both my son and daughter are gorgeous on the inside and I am very proud of the people they have become.

Now my grandkids are another matter ~ I could just kiss my little baby fin all day he is so chubby and adorable. He has a special kind of bond with my hubby and its so lovely to see them together ~ its as if he has been here before. Do you know what I mean ? My little Milli is a reall girlie girl and just loves pink. They are a blessing

Any way me and my spiritual ways

Catch you later

Shaza

Back