Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Hi Shaza Darling,

Just saying hello to my beautiful Miminis Mate!

xxxx

I finally found your pics, lovely!!!! I certainly don't think you did bad, it WAS your birthday AND you were on hols. A lot of people, me included, would have gained MORE, lol!!!
Did you have any trouble getting your CD through customs? Not that we'll be going abroad til I start work & by then I'd better be down to a 'normal' size. I loved your bikini, though whether Steve (hubby) would let me wear one is another matter!!! He calls me 'Bubbles'-as in DeVere from Little Britain- as it is!!!!lol
I am now 15st 13lbs!!!! I hope to stay the same or lose another pound by weigh-in tomorrow, I'm glad I'm not on a water meter as the amount I'm drinking & passing is IMMENSE!!!!
How are you doing, on SS or 790?
xxxxxxsharon

Hi Ya Sharon

I had no problem getting CD shakes and bars through customs ~ have to put it in case not allowed in hand luggage though (tetra blocks that is )

I am trying to get back onto SS just on my 3 day without eating its really really really hard once you have eaten ~ i hope to have lost nearly all my holiday weight by weigh in tomorrow. I am not really that good on AAM or 790 ~ it starts my hungry monsters off and I really struggle not to over eat.

My hubby is really lovely and loved my bikini ~ he has never ever been negative about my weight and calls me gorgeous all the time which is lovely but doesnot really encourage me to loose weight. He is being very supportive whilst I am on CD and thinks the changes in me are amazing. Saying that we had a villa so all private ~ i would not ever ever wear my bikini on the beach or around the pool. I put it on this site to encourage me to loose weight and I am going to print the pic and put it on my fridge. I hope to go back to the same villa next year and take an after photo of me alot lot less (we will see !!!)

Well done you for being in the 15's ~ its really really great when you go down a stone. You are nearly there now so keep it up even if 1lb a week its going girl !!!!

I am at work today on a lunch break ~ what are you up to today ???

Luv luv

shaza

hey shaz
my hubby is the same he loves me how ever i look
i said yes but i dont love me and he understands that now

i think your bikini pic was great
you look so happy and have come so far
well done shaz
and good luck for the rest of your cd journey

kaz:D

hey shaz
my hubby is the same he loves me how ever i look
i said yes but i dont love me and he understands that now

i think your bikini pic was great
you look so happy and have come so far
well done shaz
and good luck for the rest of your cd journey

thanks for that Kazbo ~ I know that I am still massively over weight but I do think I have come so far

I am trying to get back on SS but still struggling. I wish I had never ever eaten and I wish I could go back to when I first started SS. I love this diet and the results are absolutly amazing but very very hard to get back on track.

Keep drinking the water !!!!!!

Luv Luv

How did weigh-in go? Ann 'did' me at 12 noon & I was STILL 15st13lbs I was ASTOUNDED, I think she was too!!!! How ru doing today?
xxxsharon

Had my weigh in with the lovely Ann ~ put 3lb on

Could have been worse ~ I need to stop messing around

Really going for it this week and see how much I can loose

Don't know if I can do it as I am away again this weekend in Derbyshire with friends (some in caravans, motorhomes and tents)

A few folk have dropped out due to the horrible expected weather (mostly those in tents)

I havent seen these folk since xmas so they will be suprised how much weight I have lost ~ will be hard as it is all drinking and eating (mostly drinking I must say)

I am really going to dig deep and try and enjoy my weekend with old friends without eating or drinking and stick to SS

We will see

I need to stop messing around and get back on track as I have been messing around for a month now

Any old excuse Sharon ~ first I was ill, then birthday, then holiday excuses excuses excuses

(Pardon me whilst I kick my own fat ass !!!!!!)

So jelly of you being 15stone something ~ I am still in the 18's

Catch u later

S

Very chuffed today

Managed to get though a boozy and eating weekend away with friends ~ nearly got washed away as we were camping in Peak District (not me in a tent ~ oh no in my motorhome !!!)

Did not cheat once so back on track, this weekend has been the toughest thing I have done for a long long time so

Big pat on the back for me !!!!

Hope to be in the 17's next week (dont think make it this week)

I am aiming to be in the 16's by August so I am digging deep and really really trying

Happy fathers day to my lovely Dad who is no longer with us
as I only had 17 fathers days with him, he died 3 days before my 18th birthday aged 42 of leukemia

Aaah Shaza, I'm so sorry your dad died so young.xxxxx
WTG on staying SS whilst on holiday, especially hard when it's cold & horrid! We were struck by lightening Friday around 5pm! By the time Steve got home I'd sorted out the lights (fused) & stuff, just the modem was fried. I 'had' to have brandy to calm down, I couldn't stop shaking & felt sick & weak. I also 'had to have' some of his kebab too! I've really got to get exercising & back on SS PROPERLY otherwise I'll end up gaining.
I'm so pleased for you that you are back being a SS angel, I'm sure you'll be slipping in smaller clothes VERY soon.xxxxx
xxxxsharon

Oh Sharon

Dont like the lightening bit ~ very scary, no wonder you had a brandy and kebab tee hee

We were camping in a field in the Peak district so very alarming with lightening but we all went and stayed in the pub next door till they kicked us out

Some of our party never came with us as they were in tents and alot of them had power failures too and rivers running down the road !!!! WTF

Only the die hard people in caravans and motorhomes dared to be brave. I tell you what because we were in a very remote place with not really any trees or buildings (only the pub) I did feel a bit vunerable in my motorhome. My lovely dog georgie hates thunder so he was shaking like a leaf

At work today (only work Monday Tue Wed now so not too bad) but not happy here. I am going to book a reading with a spiritual lady I know see if she can point me in the right direction work wise

Hope everything ok your end after the lightening saga

Speak soon

Shar

Oooh I didn't think about you in a METAL BOX!!!! Though I heard cars & suchlike were the safest places to be in a storm. Well I hope the pub had a nice fire/heating & you enjoyed it. Pity those poor things under canvas, it's so depressing being in a tent in a storm, worse still if you get leaks!!! I cried last time we went camping when the tent leaked-hence it being (THE, lol) last time!!!
Is your arthritis/rheumatism (sorry if it's the wrong word, I know it's your joints) doing? Is it affected by damp/storms? At least when you go abroad with your motorhome you'll be outside a lot in the, dare I mention it, SUNSHINE!!!!xxxxxxxx
xxxxsharon

Hi ya Sharon

Poor you in a tent ~ I had the same experience and never ever again

Take my home in a metal box tee hee

I am not too bad at the moment with my RA thanks for asking ~ all the better for going to Menorca the sun works wonders with me

Just been to Moorways aquatone and can hardly bend my sodding knees now ~ overdone it a bit but I am trying to shift my fat one way or another

How you doing ~ hows family ???

Hi Shaza Sweetie Pie,

How are you?

hi shaz
how you doing
hope the knees aren`t aching so much
i really must start exercising but still very conscious about wearing a cossie
hugs
kaz :D

Hi ya Kazbo

I am fine thanks, I need to push myself to exercise more but its hard with my RA. Ok in water though so will go to aquatone at local gym on Monday night, might take it bit easier though as I over did it last week

I know what you mean about the cossie bit but what the heck ~ the group I go to are all shapes and sizes and ages so I dont feel tooooo funny about it. This week there was a beautiful heavily pregnant lady ~ she look lovely and baby keeped kicking. There are also 3 fabulous older ladies (all in there late 70's) they turn up every single week and giggle at the back then go and have fish and chips. How cool is that !!!!

Put your cossie on and have a go ~ can you do the exercise bike bit as that seems to get very quick results ???

Speak soon and keep SS

Luv and hugs

S

Hi ya all

Thank god the rain is over ~ although I got stuck in a flood this morning on the way to work WTF

I am a bit confused about sizes of clothes

Ordered a plain black swimming costume as mine is a bit loose and I did have a bit of a "popped out boob" incident and aquatone on Monday (whoops !!!). My old one is a 22 so I though go for it and ordered a 16. Well it arrived and fit me really really lovely ~ my hubby was very shocked and said I look great so after running around the bedroom shouting YES YES YES like a maniac on speed I went to asda as I would really like some jeans.

Now the disapointment and confusion, I thought be realistic and get a size 24 and if they are too big you can change them. Got 2 pairs ~ 1 boot legged (£6 in the sale what a bargain) and one lovely cropped pair. Only the boot legged ones fit me and only just at that !!!! The others are too tight but I am keeping them to try to fit into for my hols in August

I am an 18 in tops now but still a 24 in "proper trousers" with a rigid waist and not elastic. I dont seem to be going down in trouser size

Oh well there is no way I could have got into them at xmas so pat on the back for me ~ I do feel its really really slow for me to change size on my trousers. Mind you if I am honest I was a 30 in a stretchy elastic waist so I suppose I am dropping sizes really.

Enough already ~ I am work and as you can probably quess really really bored.

Weigh day tomorrow with the lovely Ann ~ she has saved and changed my life and I say thank god for CD and lovely CDC

Shaza

BAD NEWS

Morning All,

Was told yesterday that the company I work for is going into liquidation, it's been on the cards for a while really but still a shock. I have worked there for about 12 years and it's a small family company and I absolutely love my job (not recently but the dynamics of the company has changed with all the hush hush secret shut door conversations going on)

Don't know what the future holds (workwise) for me now as with my illness I am limited to what I can do.

Hubby says go on the dole for a while and don't worry about it but I am so scared of loosing my independance and the luxury of earning my own money and being able to choose what I spend it on

Very emotional really as I have made some wonderful friends there and even though you say that you will stay in touch it is never quite the same as working with someone everyday, in fact you see more of your work colleagues than you do your family.

Don't want to stop SS till I reach goal but the money for that is hard to justify when you are not working.

Enough already ~ something will turn up for Shaza ~ it always does but I am just bit sad today. It's a shame

PS stopped crying now, these things happen for a reason and all will be fine in the end. Most negative experiences work out for the best and positive thing happen when you are forced into big life changes

Oh Shaza,

Sorry to hear your news. It must be really hard for you to cope with after 12 years in the same job.

Like you say, something will turn up and these things happen for a reason.

You have been doing this a lot longer than me so Im not really qualified to advise you, but please dont give up on the SS, as it seems to be working for you. I know its not cheap but I think its cheaper than buying food.

I know its tempting to turn back to food after a big upset like this, but if you can get through this you can get through anything.

Sam
x

Back