Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

aww shaza sorry to hear this
as you say things are done for a reason and before you know it you`ll be posting how happy you are in your new job

94984m42crjosqm.gif

kaz :D

Thank for that Sam and Kaz ~ I have no intention of turning to food over this. That was the old Shaza ~ none of that for me now. I want to be a CDC and need to get my BMI to 28 to apply. I will do anything in my power to keep on SS as it really is the only way for me. I have been extremely over weight for years and years now and like alot of you been down the Weight watcher and slimming world road. I just keep loosing and gaining the same weight. I know that alot of you can relate to that. This IS MY YEAR to change and be slimmer for the first time in years and I am even more determined to do it this time

Been weighed to today and lost nearly 4 lb Ann my brilliant CDC was so supportive and treated me with kindness and respect. She even managed to make me laugh

I will be fine in a few days ~ its just horrible and I feel sh...y, funny how your life can change drastically in a day

Hi Shaza

You will make a great CDC, and that in itself must be fantastic motivation to keep going with the SS.

If you have worked for your employer for 12 years you will be entitled to some redundancy money. Obviously the firm havent got any money if they are going into liquidation, but the employees get first dibs on anything once the receivers have sold the companies assets.

I'll look into it for you as have had to deal with this myself before. Of course you might already know all this!!

Congrats on the 4lb, and on getting into the 17's, and on now having less than 100lb to lose.

Sam
x

Shaza

Re the redundancy, you need to ask the insolvency practitioner or official receiver that is winding up the companies affairs for form RP1.

IF you need any more info go to The Insolvency Service Website and click on the link "what if my employer is unable to pay my redundancy money"

Good luck Shaza

Sam
x

Thanks for the link Sam, I will check it out

My boss said there was no money in the pot so I needed to get my reduncy from the goverment

Any idea how much I get on the dole ~ is it even called that anymore.

I have never been unemployed in my life so any help would be greatly appreciated

Luv luv

Hug25252019.gif

Hi Sharon, hun i just wanted to pop by and say hello and to thank u for such a lovely post on my thread.
Hun just been reading your diary and looking at ur pics, u look amazing and i cant beleive you have reached 50 i honestly thought u were the same age as me and i could not figure out how you had grown up kids till i saw the rest of the pics.

Sharon i know how hard it is to lose a parent so young as i lost my mum to Bc when i was 8 and she was only 36 and she was so beautiful. I miss her every day and wish she could of been there to see my gorgeous son so i can honestly say i know how u feel.

Hun i am sorry to hear about your job, was just looking for some info for you and here is a link that might help you concerning benefits.

Department for Work and Pensions

I am not 100% sure but i think if your hubby is working then you can not clain the "dole" but depending on his income then you can claim so form of working tax credits but if he is not working then its a different situation, hope the link can give u some help.

I am a single parent on benefits and i have a very small amount of money to live off and for the moment i cant consider going out to work thats why i am so desperate to lose some weight so i look presentable to go for an interview, but as we both know Cd/ll/lt is so worth the money as its only a temp thing but your weight losses and getting to goal will be like getting the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Sorry if i have gone on and on get a bit carried away lol.
Take care hun and chat soon, luv Roch xxxx

Hi Ya Roch

Thanks for your lovely comments about me not looking my age ~ if you saw me today with no make up and crying red eyes you would think I was 70 tee hee LOL

I am sorry you lost your Mum so young, BC is cruel the way it takes our lovely young women. I lost my Dad to Leukeamia early 40's and then I lost my beautiful Mum 7 years ago. I miss my Mum each and every day as we had a special bond with losing Dad so young ~ but you know what she is out of pain and happy now. I do sometimes feel like an orphan (bit dramatic I know sorry) as I miss stories from my past and just the warm loving feeling that only your parents can give you.

My hubby is working at Toyota so I will go and sign on and see what I am entitled to and then start looking for work. I so agree about LL/CD being worth every penny I really want to continue even if I am not working. I am fiercly independant and have alway earned my own money and I dont want to explain my spends to hubby as lovely as he is.

Feel a bit of a fraud as I know what money you have to survive on. Sorry hun

I have some size 28-30 clothes that you can have if you PM me your address its nice to get different tops to wear, especially when you are losing weight

Enough already I am going to my friends house tonight to cry bit more about the company going bust ~ its so sad its like a family to me really

Luv Luv

hiys shazza
sooooooooooo sorry to hear your bad news it must be a blow, but you are a strong positive beautiful woman and if anyone can turn this around then its you hun !!
as for the dole its now called job seekers allowance or jsa for short, its 57.60 a week usually paid fortnightly and you will have to go to the job centre every other week usually monday morn to sign on you ,will be entitled to it as it is irrespective of income, and you have paid your stamps for so many years, its different if you applied for income support as that is income related means tested whereas jsa is not
good luck
nat xx

Hi Shaza just caught up on here, I am really sorry to hear about your news of liquidation.
I have been made redundant a few times now its sh*tty and your such a postive intelligent person so i hope that goes a lot further over your RA when you start looking for a new job .

Hope your feeling ok today mate
Love Mandi XXX

Thanks Mandi

Trust you to think of me when you are having a sh..ty day. Lov Lov

I am fine really ~ been to work today and its horrible, everytime I thnk of the company going bust my head spins and I really feel ill. Pressure I suppose, I have been offered to help my friend and work colleage (director) help to set up a new business which I have promised I will do. I need to help the two directors as they have been so good to me in the past ~ pay back time Mandi

They will both loose there homes and owe alot of big big money that they are personally responsible for so they will have to pay it back. I intend to help them all I can as I am very good with Marketing, admin, sales and can do basic book keeping and accounts.

Part of me doesnot want to let go of the past, but the other part thinks ~ fresh start

When I told my lovely daughter the news she said "time to follow your dreams Mum" Unfortunately Mandi I have no dreams regarding work ~ I am living my dream with my lovely famiy around me and thats really all I need. Money never makes me happier (does it anyone ?) I wish I didnot need any money. On saying that I am so independant and have always alway earned my own money that the thought of depending on someone else terrifies me

I am rambling ~ sorry bit confused and my head is spinning

My big plan is to lose all my blubber tee hee, then try to become a CDC. I am also going to do my Reki masters as I am very spiritual and need to get in touch with that side of my nature more. I want to convert my dining room into a lovely spiritual place where I can help people in whatever way I can ~ so I need to learn all about healing the soul

Really looking forward to meeting you again soon as I feel you me and CC made such a connection

Thinking of you hun

Shar

My apologies for being a rambling silly old fart !!!

Thanks Mandi

Trust you to think of me when you are having a sh..ty day. Lov Lov

I am fine really ~ been to work today and its horrible, everytime I thnk of the company going bust my head spins and I really feel ill. Pressure I suppose, I have been offered to help my friend and work colleage (director) help to set up a new business which I have promised I will do. I need to help the two directors as they have been so good to me in the past ~ pay back time Mandi

That is so you to think of others and i take my hat off to you. I have a good feeling you will be fine and that old cliche 'as one door closes another opens' springs to mind.

They will both loose there homes and owe alot of big big money that they are personally responsible for so they will have to pay it back. I intend to help them all I can as I am very good with Marketing, admin, sales and can do basic book keeping and accounts.

Part of me doesnot want to let go of the past, but the other part thinks ~ fresh start
Its always the unknown that is so daunting, my OH was made redundant before xmas and he being the one that grounds was very low and depressed. He's doing well now and about to set up his own driving school up

When I told my lovely daughter the news she said "time to follow your dreams Mum" Unfortunately Mandi I have no dreams regarding work ~ I am living my dream with my lovely famiy around me and thats really all I need. Money never makes me happier (does it anyone ?) I wish I didnot need any money. On saying that I am so independant and have always alway earned my own money that the thought of depending on someone else terrifies me

Shar the wish to become a CDC is a good thing for you as you will be great at it.
I know what you mean to ask for money to buy things but you seem like you have a good marriage and it won't be for long.

I am rambling ~ sorry bit confused and my head is spinning
You are talking sense and it's good to let it out
My big plan is to lose all my blubber tee hee, then try to become a CDC. I am also going to do my Reki masters as I am very spiritual and need to get in touch with that side of my nature more. I want to convert my dining room into a lovely spiritual place where I can help people in whatever way I can ~ so I need to learn all about healing the soul

Really looking forward to meeting you again soon as I feel you me and CC made such a connection
Aint that the truth

Thinking of you hun
Ditto

Shar

My apologies for being a rambling silly old fart !!!

Keep in touch young lady, take care.

Mandi xxx

So sorry to hear about the job. But there's light at the end of the tunnel as I can just picture you as a great CDC.

And i've just noticed how many of your goals are 'done'. Congratulations.

Irene xx

Busy Busy Day

Had a really busy weekend ~ well anything to try and stick to this crazy diet !!!!!

I set myself a challenge yesterday to stick to SS until I go away in early August ~ then cheated like a silly sod having a really really scrummy cream tea (OMG I nearly died it was sooooo good) Forget that one then Shaza

So decided that to busy myself would be the best way ( bit like FFAF LOL). Today up early (hungry of course because of the carbs yesterday) coffee and muffin then hoover the my car out, I have a white dog so as any of you with a white dog knows HAIRS OMG then off to daughters to help her with her garden as she has recently split up from boyf and she says mowing in mens work. Can't have that now can we !!! So spent all morning in her garden taking advantage of the lovely sunny weather (about time!!!)

Then daughter in law arrived complete with bossy 3 year and chuckling 8 month old grand kids. Fed and watered the said children then out in the garden again (WTF mad or what!!!) as Millie had got this new garden set. We made a lovely fairy garden with rabbits, frogs fairies and lots of lovely little flowers. Ah really cute. Had a teddy bears picnic in the garden with pretend tea and cakes.

Mum duly fetched children tired and happy at 5pm. Cooked hubby tea and upstairs for a well earned session on Minimins

No food has passed my lips today

Hip Hip Hooray

Catch you all later

Luv Luv

Shaza, SO GLAD you had a nice day with grandkids & spent it outdoors!!! Do you think we're FINALLY getting SUMMER?
You are so kind thinking of your bosses, I'm glad you got 'something' from the DSS & I hope you find paid work very soon.xxxxxx
Steve said it's busy in August at work so hopefully I can re-start CD VERY soon, I've been struggling, tried SW & GAINED WTF? Now on Slimfast, quite vile but at least it prepares me for CD SS, it really isn't a patch, taste-wise on CD's Chocolate shakes! Still if I can get under 16 stone AGAIN it will be worth it.
BIG HUGSxxxx
xxxxsharon

Hi Sharon

Summer is here at long long last, sick and tired of the rain ~ its been rubbish for July

Bit horrible here at work at the moment its all very tense and no one knows whats going on

I think we will be here for one more week and then finish end of next week

Poor you gaining on SW, but I suppose the diet is so different to SS with all the carbs etc its worth doing slimfast for now

Not long now for you to get back to SS when hubby overtime restarts

Hope family ok

Shaza

Thanks to all for your great support

Struggling to get back into the grove again but I can and will loose the flab this time once and for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv to all

By the way wht are the flashing gold stars for ???????????

Hi Shar hope your doing ok, thanks again for being a brilliant insightful person.

The flashing stars are to do with Sonkie's fallen angel thread. anyone can join as long as they report daily on how their doing, regarding SS, good or not so good.
If you do a whole day on SS you get a gold star and if you get 7 at the end of your week of SS you get a spinning star.
All gold stars are deleted at the end of your week but you get to keep the spinning ones.
Its a great incentive and shows everyone how well your doing.

Mandi xx

Hi Shaza (& anyone else reading this!) more bad news, they are making redundancies at hubby's place too, is this catching? Hopefully because he's skilled his job SHOULD be ok (he's a printer) but my plans to make him sell his (VERY fast) motorbike to fund CD (he's not ridden it for years & I promised to buy him another when I go back to work, I'm not a TOTALLY sefish c*w!!lol) look to be on hold til we know if his job is 'safe'.
Some good news my youngest won a ballooon race,(from when we stayed at my parent's 8weks ago or so) his got to the French/Spanish border - Mausseube(?)or something like that, it was a £20 Argos voucher.
How ru doing health & CD-wise? Hope you are well, I'm ok, abit down but fingers crossed I'll be ok soon, the boys are well & hubby is p*ssed off, no change there!!lol
hugsxxxx
sharon

Back