Shaza Diary ~ Happy new year all ~ I'm off to Ireland tomorrow wey hey

Any day would be ok, but prefer a bit of notice as hubby will book a day of so I get some free time. Aiden often wants to run around & talks & talks si we wouldn't be able to chat & I'd get stressed about him being naughty or breaking something! Get back to me as soon as poss then I can get steve to book a day off, better still if you give me 2-3 dates just in case he can't get one of them off. I'm getting quite excited, how sad am I?
xxxxxsharon

Hi Sharon

About as sad as me as I am excited too !!!

Best idea to leave Aide with hubby as you will have a better time ~ hope you ok with me being very slow and having to sit down often (excuse for a coffee!!)

I got to check my hospital appointments and get back to you

Sharon x x x x

ps just been really really bad and been to the Blue peter with hubby for carvery lunch ~ yummy but very very bad

Hi Shaza... you have done so well... love the sound of the new shopping centre!!! (Good job nowhere near here!! lol)

Hope you have a splendid week. Am impressed at your money-raising efforts. I really need to get a grip on the ebay thing... going to try and get my old clothes on there this week if I can work out how... lol

I'm sure you can get to that Christmas goal of yours :D Will be rooting for you :D

Forty-ish, wow just comparing your avatar & other pic on your post, you've done fantastically:)!! If you were closer you could have joined us, lol. Just window shopping though as neither of us are working but I might treat myself to a little 'something'.
Shaza, did you get my pm? steve can't get time off at such short notice so we can go with me taking aiden or during half term without; but it is kids half term so there's bound to be tons of kids hanging about :mad:(I don't hate kids, HONESTLY!); or after that with no kids, I'll leave it up to you.
I was bad yesterday, cooked big roast lamb dinner for family ( hubby, mum & dad, 3 sons & oldest's girlfriend) & me & my mum made apple crumble with ambrosia custard (mmmm) I ended up sneaking a bit of lamb, not too bad, but then ate leftover crumble & custard THEN FOUR sweet waffles with butter on!!! :break_diet:I really don't know what got into me! I felt sick, but today I've done 40 mins of rosemary conley's salsacise & stretch/toning with a dynaband & weights! I'll have to do this every day to tone me up & get me in the right frame of mind; oddly it makes me feel better & more focussed on staying good than if I don't exercise.
How are you doing now? (I'm on my second pint of water) Are you looking for a job yet? I'm debating whether to apply for the council job I told you about but as I've been a 'mum' for ages I'll struggle for references. Is your RA affected much by the colder weather or just flares up whenever?
xxxxsharon

Last edited:
Hi Shaza just caught up on here

you have been through a lot these past few months and your still going and restarting CD your are strong spirited and willed.

Good luck on your goals

BFN xxxxx

Hi ya all

FFF thanks for you support on my xmas thing ~ and well done again on becoming a CDC wey hey. Our shopping centre looks fab, H & M, great big M & S and massive Debenhams oh er misses. Cant wait ~ opens tomorrow Westhill derby check the website out !!! Its good for the town also as lots of new job for all. Maybe when you have earned your first £10000 on being a CDC you could sneak down to Derby and visit us !!!

Voodoo ~ got your PM thanks been a bit socializing this week, Matlock yesterday and Ashbourne today as it was my friends birthday. Had a lovely day but oh no had capo and lunch with my very best life long friend (known her since we were 3 went to nursery together ~ 47 years ago OMG) Lets not be anti children (although my nickname is grotbags tee hee) but lets treat ourselves and go without any little ones and after half term as I too cant stand the noise of all the kids being dragged round a new shopping centre. Let me know what date half term is as I have no kids so not into that !!! As my hubby works silly shifts at Toyota I am free silly days like Sunday etc let me know what you think. Be great.

RA not too bad ~ better in summer than winter as my hands are very sore in the cold and I seem to be cold from October till June tee hee. Knees playing up today as I have walked alot so my left knee keeps giving way and clicking ~ its a strange feeling like the knee is coming away from the socket very strange and bit scary. Waiting for my new wonderdrug to kick in and they should work around xmas time so i will be like a spring chicken when santa comes lah lah lah

Oh just been on the Dulux site and painting my front room its wicked you paint the walls the colour you think and can see it finished oh great. Decorators in on Friday ~ then the fun starts ~ going to use my £4000 money got from government for redundency to get furniture for front room. All ordered so I will post a pic when done. me and hubby dead excited as we have never had all new furniture before as we got together really young then the little ones came along very quickly. We are only just getting a bit of money together to be able to get what we want and its lovely ~ you really appreciate it when you have never had it before

Sorry I am rambling

Love

Shaza

check out my new photos on the gallery or in the strugglers thread

Hi ya Mandie

Whats happening in your world lovely lady

xxxxxx

Hi Shaz,
Nothing to write home about really.
I was out the weekend come to think of it i've been propping up the bar in my local most saturday nights lately.

I'd would be a lot better if i was propped up against the running machine at the gym instead, but where is the fun in that :p.

So pleased to hear you're going to have new things for your front room. This will be so exciting. what colour are you having the walls?

Irene xx

Hi Irene

I am thinking of going for the coffee and cream look with the chimney breast wall milky coffee colour as I have a lovely stone fire surround on order ~ loving playing around with the room designs. Hubby just fixing new lights and getting a bit mixed up bless him with the dimmer switches Oh he has sorted it now !!!

We are having laminate flooring and I have planks on the floor as I cant decide what colour to have its exciting but difficult when the room is plaster colour and the floor is concrete. Oh what to have !!!

Speak soon

ps well done on weight you have cracked it this time !

lol about the lights Shaza! I'm glad you are getting your house nice, it must be so exciting for you! Just think how fab it will look at Christmas with all the lights & decorations up too!!
Half term here is 22 Oct-26Oct so the week beginning 29 Oct is ok, any day you like, let me know the days you're free & I'll get Steve to book one off. Week-ends might not be so good as he often works overtime & the shops could be very busy. I'm excited about all the shops you said are there we can have a fab time loking at what we can wear at Christmas & next Summer when we are SLIM! it will be an extra incentive to stay on plan, I hope, lol! I lost 4lbs, after that 'greedy' day I had, it could have been 6lbs, sob... still plenty of time to catch up.
So glad the RA is bearable & hope the new meds get working soon. My knees & hips get weird sometimes, clicking, aching & feeling like they will dislocate, mines coz of my weight & bike accidents though! xxx

xxxxsharon

Morning Sharon

Hope I havent offended you about being a dinner lady ~ I kind of forgot you were a qualified teacher ~ sorry often my mouth (or typing fingers) get into action before my brain

Guess what been to Westhills with hubby this morning to buy a new tele from the Sony Centre

Its brilliant all bright and glitzy and wicked shops ~ only went into the sony centre though as hubby not really a shopper but it was lovely to walk around and check out the shops. I only did the top flor though so still loads to look at. We got there at 9.30 and drove straight to town and no trouble parking. Different story now ts very very busy when we left at 11 all the car parks are full and the shopping centre is rammed and Derby was a bit snarled up. But the official opening was at 12 so everyone going to see the strictly come dancing stars. (cant be bothered with that !!!)

I will check my appointments at hosp and text you and we shall meet ~ will be fab

Sharon

OOh lucky you! No I'm not offended at all I used to be a dinner lady & assistant teacher cover (illness & holidays) but it doesn't pay enough & both local schools are overstaffed if anything. I'm glad you got to Westhills b4 it got busy, I hate crowds too & dancing stuff doesn't bother me, I'd rather iron, lol! was the tv ruined in the 'flood' or is it a treat?
xxxxxsharon
ps the number I gave u is my home phone number! I will pm u with my mob no.

No the only thing ruined in the leak from the bathroom was the ceiling, so the insurance company are paying for new ceiling and to redecorate nothing else.

I am using my redundency money to buy new shabby leather suite in "saddle" like a mid brown colour, dark mango furniture ~ large sideboard to put my riduculous large tv on ~ cupboard to put table lamp and mini high fi thing (both new!!!) and a dining table and 6 leather dining chairs.

I am having chimney breast wall in cappochino (cant spell that tee hee) and the other 3 walls in cream. New lovely stone fire surround (old fire will have to do as to change it would cost another 3 grand as it is linked to a back boiler & central heating) and wood laminate flooring.

My front room is really really big as we had extention around 10 years ago so quiet expensive to decorate.

oh forgot had all new lighting with remote controls ~ very dudy !!!! (we will end up with a drawer full of remotes to loose )

Speak soon
ps cheated on diet again today just had toast and marmite and a coffee boo hoo

Then the tele 40" sony one with a glass surround its lovely but riduculous expensive and too big but I let my hubby have his own way

After its all done I want to then see what I need and go and pick curtains rug and cushions etc.

Its all exciting as never had all new from scratch like this before, and now I am not working I am really enjoying picking all the stuff ~ just hope it all looks ok together !!! (tough if it dont!!

Hi Shaza, hope your decorating turns out as nice as it sounds!! Do you have any dates yet as Steve really needs TWO WEEKS notice to book time off, in case I didn't send you the dates here they are again;-( I live in Heanor, nowhere NEAR Sinfin, lol, or anywhere really!!)
FROM Monday 29th Oct kids are back in school.
xxxxxsharon
ps any day is ok with me, except when Ann comes, but can work round that as I might start seeing her every two weeks as she's so busy & it saves petrol money.

Shaza, well have you any dates yet? I want to go shopping, even if it's just window shopping!lol
How are you & how's the decorating going? I've been really low this last few days, no idea why, & eating so today I'm UP 4lbs, how come? My calories even out at less than 900 per day! I see Ann tomorrow, though there'll be a good loss from before she went to Spain, I feel ashamed. I hope you are feeling better & losing weight.
xxxxxxxsharon

Hi voodoo

Well done you on sticking to the plan whilst Ann was away, hopefully you will have a lovely weight loss to show for the last two weeks. I only started SS on Monday so all in all I have gained weight (again) whilst Ann was on hols (whoops!!!). Back on track with avengence now but I have put on 20lb OMG. Should be going to Ann tomorrow but I might ring her because I have 2 weeks worth of packs left and weigh more so whats the point. Will make an appointment for next week to see her and I want to have lost at least half of what I have gained.

Shaza got her mojo back !!!

Not looked at dates yet Sharon as struggling with my knees and not really well enough to walk around shops ~ will pm you when knees are bit better. I went to ikea today and could only manage 10 mins and had to come home as I was in terrible pain so no point in meeting at the westfields yet

Done myself a new ticker as My intention is to loose over 3 stones before xmas and be 15 stone on xmas morning. We will see as its only my second day SS but feeling really good about it.

I am alot better now I know that Ann is back ~ silly needy old fart that I am

Decorating looks fab, walls cream and cappiochino colour and the new lights are fixed, we have had a bit of disaster regarding the flooring. Hubby got the laminate flooring and started to lay it and the extention floor is so uneven that he had to stop. Man coming tomorrow to price up the job to screed the floor (basically chuck some self levelling stuff down) anyway so that has held us up a bit but no worries it will be done eventually. (oh all excited!!)

Just had chicken soup its lovely and going to pub quiz tonight

How are you and yours

Love Love

Shaza

Back