Shazboo's Diet Diary

shazboo

'this time i'll do it!'
well here goes, after losing 27lbs already using xenical i need to get my butt back in gear.
i was doing great till we went on a 17 night cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, decided i was going to enjoy myself and deal with the outcome when i got back.
well i didnt go to the diet clinic for a while cos it was school hols and also i wanted a break........i know thats not the way to go.

when i did go to the clinic i was pleased to find that i had stayed the same weight since before the hols, but now the actual date of my anniversary was upon me and the family wanted to clebrate with a meal out, then i have just celebrated my birthday last week, so once again iv put off being good......

well no more excuses cos i know i have to get back on track,
tomorrow im back with a vengence,,, tablet taken religiously and gym as many times as possible...

i need to do this and dont want to let myself down, im really ready now to continue

so im gonna post on here how its going and how i feel...........

sharon x

Good luck Shaz!!! :D

Were you taking the xen while being 'bad', or did you leave them? x

i didnt take them while being bad, cos i was on the cruise and didnt want the effects...but i found that my body still reacted to fats in food, so it was off to the loo for me a couple of times!lol..

im really not looking forward to the Tango effect again!!lol

sharon x

good luck shaz! you can do it!

Back