Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Shaz's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Shaz J, 6 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Shaz J

Shaz J Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming /world
    I enjoy reading other peoples diaries even though i dont post so often myself. I do also like to keep a diary of how im feeling and how its going for me so thought i would start one here. I hope others add to my diary with ideas and tips they find helpful. I will post what i eat but not everyday as that will get a bit boring. Before i start i would like to say what a brilliant site this is and how it has kept me motivated by hearing what other people are up to, proving i am far from alone with this weight problem i have had since a child. The doctor first put me on a diet when i was 7, i lost 2 stone. I have since gone on over adult years to lose 4 stone then next time 4.5 stone and last time 5 stone. I get bigger everytime i go up again but this time i must keeep going to class. It is definately in my genes my parents, grandparents and other relatives are over weight and i only have to look at food to put weight on - anyway thats really another story! I shall leave it there for now and be back soon.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shaz J

Shaz J Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming /world
    Ok so my food for today has been:

Brekkie: bacon, egg, mushroom, fried up left over potato all cooked in frylite.

Snack: apple and banana

Lunch: Low fat chicken + herb super noodles. piece of cod from fish + chip shop all batter and skin put in bin. apple

Snack: mullerlite vanilla with chocolate sprinkles

Dinner tonight will be: Couscous, pork steak, peas + sweetcorn

I will have a glass of wine 56g cheese and 3 pagen krisprolls(hope ive spelt that right!) during evening.

Hope you are all having a good day - and hey its friday got the weekend to look forward to!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.