Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Wow Shazzabir what a little power horse you are with your exercising - I'm pretty impressed and it's quite inspiring. Keep up the good work you're doing amazing!

Thanks guys :)
I think you do continue to burn cals longer with strength training Squeezy. Maybe I should have started this sooner :)

This is just a quick update to say my body is aching already from this morning!!!!

Also please wish me luck, 2moro I am planning to do my last 5k run before my RFL on Sunday and I so want to run it under 30 mins!!!!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow hun, let us know how you get on. I am guessing 29 mins 56 seconds. Hope Im right.

I will be cheering you on from my sofa on Sunday. I like to offer all my support!! LOL :D

Good luck!!

Have just finished my run. I made the mistake of running with no windows open and no fan. So was struggling to get enough air after 10 mins. I got a bit worried so daren't push myself too hard incase I passed out!!
However I did almost hit 30 mins, I did it in 30 min 20 secs.....! So close, but still not quite there. I am tempted to give it one last shot either Thurs or Fri, but don't want to screw the race up on Sunday.
I'm going to finish off with 20 mins on my bike and 10 mins on the crosstrainer, then finish cleaning the house.
Hope everyone is having a good day and thank you all for your encouragement and support, it means an awful lot :)

Well done on the run - I am so impressed at anyone that can run (on a treadmill or anywhere else). Next time it might be an idea to open a window though lol!!:)

Bumble
x

Thanks Bumble.
Yes it was a bit silly really! My hubbie has proper told me off, so won't be making that mistake again!! :)

I'm well scared of starting to run on the treadmill. I just walk really fast :confused:

Hi shazzabir,
You are fantastic with all your exercise you do I don't know how you have the energy, I feel tired just thinking about how much exercise you do :).x

Bostik said:
I'm well scared of starting to run on the treadmill. I just walk really fast :confused:

I couldn't run for more than 30 seconds before I started C25K. You'll be amazed what your body can be capable of :)
Walking fast on a treadmill is still a great way of getting fit and burning cals x

Sazbirl said:
Hi shazzabir,
You are fantastic with all your exercise you do I don't know how you have the energy, I feel tired just thinking about how much exercise you do :).x

That's really nice of you. I had to build up to this. I started on the Wii, progressed to cycling, then completed 30 day shred, started C25k and then everything changed. I think it has been my running that has really improved my fitness. It's also now my hobby, I just love to see all the calories I'm burning on my HRM and the lovely feeling you get after exercising :)

kirsty_baird_26 said:
Welldone on the run hun :) next time open the window haha!! I wish i could run, i honestly have tried and im terrible i don't breathe properly when trying to as i often breathe in and out my mouth lol strange i know!!

I know what you mean about the breathing, especially today! That will teach me!

As always Shaz, you amaze me. 30 mins 20 secs is brilliant, and I am absolutley positive you will be under 30 on Sunday. Mainly because you will be out in the open with proper ventilation!! :8855:

Thanks for your lovely comments guys x

Well it's weigh day 2moro and for the first time ever I have not jumped on the scales since I weighed last week.......Scary!!!!
I am not been disciplined, it's just that I am having to weigh myself downstairs, so not quite as handy as the bathroom!

Exercise consisted of a kettlebell workout and two 30 min walks. So bit of an easy day really. :)

Well it's weigh day 2moro and for the first time ever I have not jumped on the scales since I weighed last week.......Scary!!!!
I am not been disciplined, it's just that I am having to weigh myself downstairs, so not quite as handy as the bathroom!

Exercise consisted of a kettlebell workout and two 30 min walks. So bit of an easy day really. :)

Good luck tomorrow. Its my WI too, so we can go through it together. xx

Shazzabir said:
Have just finished my run. I made the mistake of running with no windows open and no fan. So was struggling to get enough air after 10 mins. I got a bit worried so daren't push myself too hard incase I passed out!!
However I did almost hit 30 mins, I did it in 30 min 20 secs.....! So close, but still not quite there. I am tempted to give it one last shot either Thurs or Fri, but don't want to screw the race up on Sunday.
I'm going to finish off with 20 mins on my bike and 10 mins on the crosstrainer, then finish cleaning the house.
Hope everyone is having a good day and thank you all for your encouragement and support, it means an awful lot :)

Well done on all your exercise!! I wouldnt bother with another run this week until your race for life. You will probably find that on the race day with the adrenaline kicking in etc that you will probably run in under 30 mins!! Its a great atmosphere on race for life, everyone is really up for it and its all such a good cause, so kind of get caught up in the crowd so to speak. Fingers crossed for the wknd!!

Back