Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Good luck hun! Goal is coming closer! :D

I have lost 1.75lb.....!!!
Weighed in at 9st 3lb.
Im feeling really focused now, I have messed around way too long, time to get to goal!!!
I am considering not having any wine tonight, which will be a first! I have a 2hr workout planned in the morning, so want to get it my best. Then the run on Sunday, so may wait until Sunday afternoon and have a couple of glasses then.
The girls at work are bringing chocolate cake in today, I always find it awkward having to say no. They know I'm losing weight and am fairly focused, but still they want me to eat cake. I just feel ungrateful that they make a nice gesture and I refuse. The cals are way to high though!!
Have a nice day everyone xx

Well done you on that brilliant loss!!

I too am going for no wine tonight!!:eek: Have to do shopping after work though so the urge may overcome me and I may venture into the wine aisle!

Sounds like you are all ready for your run!

Bumble
x

No wine on a Friday is a huge sacrifice for me!! Not sure I could go near a supermarket, the temptation would b too great. Good luck Bumble x

You really are so close now. Cant wait to hear how you get on on Sunday. Im positive you will get under 30. :D

Well done! :D

I had set myself a challenge to burn 3500 cals a week until I got to goal.
Last week I did 2800, so not too far off. I started the kettlebell program last week and the calories you burn are a lot less than cardio. So won't be too hard on myself for not hitting target.
I am setting the challenge again for this week, but will reduce to 3000 whilst doing the kettlebell program
My workout plan will be:
Sat - Treadmill, bike, xtrainer, kettleworx - 650 cal
Sun - 5k run - 400 cal
Mon - Kettleworx & walk - 300 cal
Tues - Bike & walk - 350 cal
Wed - Treadmill, bike, xtrainer, kettleworx 700 cal
Thurs - Bike & walk - 350 cal
Fri - Kettleworx & walk - 300 cal

It takes so much effort to burn cals these days, I guess that's down to weighing less. :)

I feel tired just reading that! Amazing! I bet the kettlebell plan helps you build muscle too. I think even at my fittest ten years ago I would have struggled to fit all that exercise into two weeks!

And it is a bit of a pain that your BMR goes down as your weight drops ... ! At least day-to-day life gets a little easier when you don't have the extra pounds.

Good luck tomorrow, not that you need it. I'm sure you'll smash it!

You must be so fit! Good luck!

Tomorrow will be great. Good luck!! :)
Can't wait to hear how you get on xx

Thanks guys! I will certainly try my best. Hope it cools down a little for 2moro, I don't think I have ever run when it's hot.
Will update you after the race :)

Well I certainly did better than I thought on my RFL. I ran it in 28 mins 3 secs!!!!! I was only aiming for 30 mins, so quite impressed with myself :)

Going to the pub for a well deserved beer me thinks! :)

Thats amazing! Well done! Definitely deserve that beer :D

Back