Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Thanks guys, I'm still smiling :)

Amazing Shaz,
So so proud of ya. 28 mins, amazing.

Now I do believe I predicted 28 mins last week, call me psychic!!! :D

Hope you enjoyed that well deserved beer.

Well done shazzabir!! That's amazing :) and in this weather too! I'm just gonna rename you wonderwoman from now on!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for your lovely comments. You're a great bunch on here, your support is really appreciated. Thank you xx

Well I have come back down to earth now!!
Decided to take the day off from exercise today. Was a decision I regretted when I got a huge choccy craving tonight though. I coped and had a drink instead (squash not wine!). Craving has now gone and I'm pleased I stayed strong. :)
I went to Morrisons when I left work and made the mistake of getting a basket instead of a trolley!! What a sight I looked! The basket was overflowing that much I ended up pushing it with my foot. Then my arms were starting to ache from carrying all the milk and potatoes. I really must try harder with special offers, I only went in for a few bits and came out with half the shop!

Haha that used to happen to me too when I was living on my own. Think it is only for one person, only need a basket. End up with everything and wonder how I'm gonna walk home with it all lol

Well I have come back down to earth now!!
Decided to take the day off from exercise today. Was a decision I regretted when I got a huge choccy craving tonight though. I coped and had a drink instead (squash not wine!). Craving has now gone and I'm pleased I stayed strong. :)
I went to Morrisons when I left work and made the mistake of getting a basket instead of a trolley!! What a sight I looked! The basket was overflowing that much I ended up pushing it with my foot. Then my arms were starting to ache from carrying all the milk and potatoes. I really must try harder with special offers, I only went in for a few bits and came out with half the shop!

I am picturing it now!! :D

Yes but I have to go back to Morrison's tonight to finish the shopping off.......so no doubt will be pushing another basket on the floor tonight!!
I did notice they are selling 3/4 bottles of wine, 2 for £6. If I drink a full bottle I get a hangover, so thinking a 3/4 bottle......mmmmnnnn.
I bet my basket will now be full of wine and I will have to go back to the supermarket again tomorrow for food!!!! :)

Yes but I have to go back to Morrison's tonight to finish the shopping off.......so no doubt will be pushing another basket on the floor tonight!!
I did notice they are selling 3/4 bottles of wine, 2 for £6. If I drink a full bottle I get a hangover, so thinking a 3/4 bottle......mmmmnnnn.
I bet my basket will now be full of wine and I will have to go back to the supermarket again tomorrow for food!!!! :)

erm................ever heard of a trolley!!! :D

Well done on the race, you did amazing!

Trolley would be too easy!!! Actually I did get one tonight and a good job I did..! Lots of wine was on offer and it would have been rude not to!!! :)

caroline g said:
Well done on the race, you did amazing!

Thanks Caroline x

Wow so awesome to catch up on all your fabulous achievements... jolly well done lady!!! x

lindseydodd408 said:
Wow so awesome to catch up on all your fabulous achievements... jolly well done lady!!! x

Thanks Lindsey :)

Today has been a bit on the strange side. It was my day off today and I have spent most of the day cleaning the house. However I have not done any exercise.....!!! Infact I felt a little deflated for some reason. I have finished C25K, completed my race for life and I'm thinking well what do I do next?? I was meant to be starting B210K (6wk program to take me up to 10k), but I just could not be bothered????? I never feel like this, even when I have a hangover, and I always do lots of exercise on my day off? I do feel pretty sore from the kettlebells, but I still should have managed some cardio.
Oh well hopefully back to it 2moro.

Winge over :)

It's not a winge hun.

I might be completley off the mark, and I know you are not asking for answers but, I am wondering if it is because you are used to being so busy. You plan your days around work and the kids, and are used to having to plan when to fit the exercise in. It is almost like you are on auto pilot because it is fit into your plan, and you don't have to think about it.
Perhaps the free time today threw you off kilter, because there wasn't a planned time for your exercise. That is always an issue for me, especially when I am mega busy. I seem to fit more into my day when Im busy, because I have pre planned it.

Or, you could ignore all that, and it is simply because you just couldn't be arsed!!! :D Although, that doesn't seem to be like you.

I'd have to agree! It's not unusual to have a bit of an anticlimax period after finishing a big project. Sign yourself up to a ten k race!!! That'll get you back into your running head space!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back