Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Well I eventually got my kettlebell out and did 20 mins with it, so feel a little bit better.
Yes I think I should have planned my day better Squeezy, but everything else seemed more of a priority than exercise, which is not normally the case!
Yes I think I will have to get a 10k race sorted Lego, I need a new challenge :)

I was a bit naughty tonight, I have just sat and eaten a whole bag of podded peas. I just could not put them down!!!! Good job they are healthy, but where on earth was my self control....????

Well I eventually got my kettlebell out and did 20 mins with it, so feel a little bit better.
Yes I think I should have planned my day better Squeezy, but everything else seemed more of a priority than exercise, which is not normally the case!
Yes I think I will have to get a 10k race sorted Lego, I need a new challenge :)

I was a bit naughty tonight, I have just sat and eaten a whole bag of podded peas. I just could not put them down!!!! Good job they are healthy, but where on earth was my self control....????

I literally cannot wait until my "I was a bit naughty" confession ends with a healthy vegetable!!! :D

Yeah, I think it is normal to get a bit cant be arsed with something for a bit. And then you just get back into it. Signing up to a race like legomom said will be great motivation!

Ooh me an DD sit an munch a whole bag of peas in the pod quite often in summer!!! The boys pod mine for me but won't eat them!! Lots of vit c in fresh peas!! And they are so sweet an yummy it's virtually like having a treat!!! no luck with our attempts to grow em tho :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We were growing peas in the garden, but I was eating them every time I went in the garden, so didn't have a great deal left by the time they were all ready. So much easier to pick a bag up from the supermarket! :)
Thank goodness it is Friday 2moro....! I am looking forward to my glass of wine 2moro night....!!! :)
It's also weigh day 2moro. I really hate not having sneaky peaks at the scales, I have no idea what is in store now.

Ooh me an DD sit an munch a whole bag of peas in the pod quite often in summer!!! The boys pod mine for me but won't eat them!! Lots of vit c in fresh peas!! And they are so sweet an yummy it's virtually like having a treat!!! no luck with our attempts to grow em tho :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't eat peas. The texture makes me quite ill. Have always hated them, and sweetcorn. Love shelling them though, my Mum is like you and can sit and eat a whole bag full. :D

We were growing peas in the garden, but I was eating them every time I went in the garden, so didn't have a great deal left by the time they were all ready. So much easier to pick a bag up from the supermarket! :)
Thank goodness it is Friday 2moro....! I am looking forward to my glass of wine 2moro night....!!! :)
It's also weigh day 2moro. I really hate not having sneaky peaks at the scales, I have no idea what is in store now.

My weigh day tomorrow too hun. Fingers are firmly crossed!

I'm the same with the raspberries in my Mums garden, and the tomatos!! :D

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Yes.......!!!!!! I have lost 2.5lb this week. I have 1lb to go.......! :)

Also measured myself and have lost 3" in the last 2 weeks. That is solely down to the kettlebell, As I hadn't lost any inches in the last 10 weeks prior to using it.
I would so recommend the kettlebell, it has done wonders for toning me up. I was always guilty of only doing cardio until I got the kettlebell, then started the Kettleworx program which is x3 20 min workouts a week and my body has completely changed in just two weeks.....Amazing!!

Hope everyone has a good day..............It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Awesome loss!!! Nice one lady!!! x

Well done! I sooo want to get a kettle bell, I've been reading that thread in the fitness section about it....sounds fab!

Well done! I sooo want to get a kettle bell, I've been reading that thread in the fitness section about it....sounds fab!

I would go for it!! I only properly started two weeks ago and the difference it has made is fantastic. To think all the hours I have spent doing cardio when two weeks with a kettlebell has made more of an impact. :):)

Well done hun! I will have to look at that kettlebell!

So today's plan is to exercise, exercise, exercise!!
We have friends over tonight, so alcohol will be flowing and I'm sure a pizza will be on the menu!!

Mmmm peas, I love peas!!

Well done on the 2.5lb loss, that's fantastic. Sooooo close to goal now! Hope you have a great night tonight, you know what I say? If you can't be good, have fun being bad!

Back