Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

You'll be fine this evening. Just be sensible with your choices and stay in control. You can have fun and enjoy yourself without going mad, but I don't need to tell you that. You are doing so well hun, I think you're brill!! :D

As my nan would say "Try and be good... if you can't be good then be careful... if you can't be careful then enjoy it, because if you get pregnant as a result your life will be over so you'd best make the most of it!!!"... She has such a beautiful way with words does my nan!!! x

As my nan would say "Try and be good... if you can't be good then be careful... if you can't be careful then enjoy it, because if you get pregnant as a result your life will be over so you'd best make the most of it!!!"... She has such a beautiful way with words does my nan!!! x

:8855: what a great saying!! Your Nan sounds amazing!! :D

She's a tough old bird, not often that racey, but she definately has her moments!!! x

lindseydodd408 said:

Love it!! :)

Hello you skinny Kettle Queen! Loving all the losses of weight and inches.

LOL at Lindsey's Nan but she made a good point!

Enjoy your evening... lots of water :)

Well I am officially ready for my party. I have burnt 1042 cals!! I took a lot of effort to get there thou!
I did 60 mins on the treadmill, 35 mins on the xtrainer, 30 mins on the bike and 25 mins with the kettlebell. Now I feel shattered!! :)
I have now started B210k, it's the program to take me from 5k to 10k, so new challenge set :)
I am soooo looking forward to my pizza and wine tonight. I have planned for a full 10" pizza and a full bottle of wine. I will probably only eat 3/4 of the pizza, but I bet the wine all goes :)

Sounds great! You deserve it so enjoy it!

You really deserve it with all the hard work you have done. Enjoy honey, enjoy :D

Have fun Shazz...wow thats a lot of cals I burnt 500 according to the competurised system..but not done much else was gunna cook spag bog but pizza sounds more tempting..how are you doing Bev dinner sorted yet

HI jez

Lovely to see you. Dinner not sorted yet. Pork chop and salad and veg with pots for hubs. FF yog for pud with fruit.

This forum has given me such a boost to determination!! :)

Thanks for your comments :)

Last night was a great night. Surprisingly I didn't get drunk!! Also I shared a 12" pizza, so cals were less. Although I soon used them on a cupcake. My friend makes then and she had brought some over. Gosh they were amazing!!
I had intended to get the Wii out so we could play Just Dance, but my body was still tired from the exercise earlier, so sat on my bum all night!!
Today I am planning on having a full Sunday roast , so need to burn about 400 cals today. My hubbie makes fab yorkshires, so looking forward to them already!!
For once we have no plans for the day and no visitors, we is quite unusual. So going to enjoy a nice quiet chilled out day xx

Sounds lovely! Sunday roasts are actually THE BEST EVER!!! lol. I think I need to look into this pizza sharing thing, so many of you seem to be rather good at it.

Jennykndy said:
Sounds lovely! Sunday roasts are actually THE BEST EVER!!! lol. I think I need to look into this pizza sharing thing, so many of you seem to be rather good at it.

Not always good, lol :)

Last night sounded great hun.
Nice one on the pizza shring, what kind of cupcake was it?? (research purposes you understand :p)

Today sounds great. Chill out with family, have lazy afternoon and a lovely roast dinner with home made yorkies!!! mmmmmmm, what time shall I come round??? :D

I don't share pizza... it gets a bit violent if anyone tries it!!! lol!!! x

Well quiet lazy day didn't happen. We ended up buying a big trampoline for the garden. I have had a great time, my daughter did too. Shame I didn't have my HRM on!!
Having a problem restraining myself with the joint.......I keep picking...!! Oops

Squeezy, cupcake was a choc chip cake, with pink icing and white choc stars. Lovely!!
Not sure theres going to be much left of the joint the way I'm picking, so u best hurry up and come over!! :)

Back