Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Well quiet lazy day didn't happen. We ended up buying a big trampoline for the garden. I have had a great time, my daughter did too. Shame I didn't have my HRM on!!
Having a problem restraining myself with the joint.......I keep picking...!! Oops

Trampoline sounds Brill. Still a nice day with the family though. You will be devising your own workout invoving the trampoline now. Can't wait to hear all about that!! :)

I always cook the joint in advance. Why oh why, it just sits there taunting me!!! :D

Trampolining is amazing!! You burn loads and it really tones the butt :) I often reach for the tena lady and scramble aboard with the kiddies :)

Tena lady is the official trampolining safety gear you know!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A trampoline workout did cross my mind Squeezy!!

Tena Lady, I am intrigued Lego :)

I had 2 yorkshire puddings, Aunt Bessie ones, they're not as good as the hubby's, mine or yours probably, but they fit with my calorie intake.

Yayyy for sharing pizza, that's the spirit!

Ah c'mon!!!! You've have kids!! You HAVE to know what tena lady is?????

Clearly shaz did her pelvic floor exercises!!!

Squeezy, cupcake was a choc chip cake, with pink icing and white choc stars. Lovely!!
Not sure theres going to be much left of the joint the way I'm picking, so u best hurry up and come over!! :)

mmmmmmmm pink icing!!! Guess I'm too late for dinner??!! :D

Yeah ok, was been really thick!! Lol
I thought it was a new workout range or something!!!
Must admit I was so lucky and didn't suffer. Pelvic floor exercises were the only exercise I could do as I suffered really bad in pregnancy with SPD, so ended up in crutches and wheelchair. Amazingly it disappeared after two days of giving birth!

Shazzabir said:
Yeah ok, was been really thick!! Lol
I thought it was a new workout range or something!!!
Must admit I was so lucky and didn't suffer. Pelvic floor exercises were the only exercise I could do as I suffered really bad in pregnancy with SPD, so ended up in crutches and wheelchair. Amazingly it disappeared after two days of giving birth!

Ouch!!! That's amazing how fast it clears up once the lil parasites are out tho!! :) sadly I had an enormous last baby and a weird pregnancy so was like a gargantuan water balloon by the end. It kinda killed everything from chin to knees lol.

Am very jealous of your roast AND your trampoline (although, wierdly, not sure which I'm jealous of most!:rolleyes: Always wanted a trampoline....) I'm a devil for picking at a roast too...christmas is terrible when theres turkey, gammon AND beef lurking around!

I have been a nightmare with the flipping joint I cooked yesterday.....!!! I have not stopped picking at it since I cooked it. I tried to be good and weighed 100g for my tea and had it with pasta and some sauce. Then I thought I'm still hungry, so went back and finished it off. So I'm now well over cals! Can't really be bothered to exercise, but the biggest problem is I'm still hungry!!!!!
Anybody know of any zero cal food that contains choccy?????? Failing that some duct tape to go over my mouth..!!!

Oops!! What about some nice tasty water?? No me neither lol.

I'd have to go jump on the trampoline to earn some cals back I think, surely it's not like working out? I wish we had a trampoline! Maybe cook up a bowl of veg? Not very appealing on its lonesome but could fill a hole without making you feel bad afterwards.

Thanks Jenny. Decided to take your advice and go jump on the trampoline with my little girl. I burnt around 150 cals, so not enough to cover what I have eaten, but least it stopped me eating anymore!!!
Now trying to book cinema tickets for the w/e, to see the new Harry Potter. Website playing up loads though, so giving up for 10 mins!!!!!

Are you going as a family? I am so flipping excited. Probably won't go till midweek though, let the hardcore fans get in there first. :D

Going with hubbie and my sisters family. My little girl probably wouldn't sit still long enough, so she is going to Grandma's.
I am quiet excited thou, finally got tickets booked for Sunday morning.

Going with hubbie and my sisters family. My little girl probably wouldn't sit still long enough, so she is going to Grandma's.
I am quiet excited thou, finally got tickets booked for Sunday morning.

oooh, yes very exciting!! Have you read the books?

Oooh jealous!! I've not seen em all but been reading em to vet before I let my lil girl loose on them. Have fallen slightly in love with them. This is worrying really lol I need to have a potterathon night before I go watch!!!

Ps I took mine to cinema for first time just after Xmas and they sat really well. Even crazy big J. Youngest was 6? But he's really bad at sitting still. Like a 4 yr old on haribo normally !!!!

Yes have read all the books, I am bit of a Potter fan :)
My daughter has a Harry Potter fancy dress, so may be robbing the scarf and glasses for the big event!!!

Back