Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Oh I hadn't thought of cinema food. I'm a huge pick and mix fan!!!
Hope you enjoy the film :)

Oh I hadn't thought of cinema food. I'm a huge pick and mix fan!!!
Hope you enjoy the film :)

To me going to the cinema is all about the food and now the cinema I go to in Florida is serving meals to you whilst watching the film how amazing is THAT?!!

Samalama said:
To me going to the cinema is all about the food and now the cinema I go to in Florida is serving meals to you whilst watching the film how amazing is THAT?!!

Wow!! That's fab! I live eating in front of the tv! Slob that I am!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to see Harry Potter on Sunday. Very excited. Me and my GBF have just booked them, I think, because it's that exciting, I will allow myself some naughties!!!
I will deffo be taking the tissues :cry:

That sounds fab Sarah!!

Yes naughties should be allowed for HP!!!

I like the idea of cinemas serving food to you :)

I was having quiet a good day yesterday, but when I was driving home from work I felt so exhausted. By the time I got home I was too tired to even have a conversation with my hubbie.
So hubbies answer...........a large glass of wine!! Gosh that sorted me out! Unfortunately it didn't stop at one! So drastically went over cals. Hubbie then regretted his decision when I spent the whole evening talking gibberish, especially not good when he was trying to watch Top gear!!
It is my day off today, so far no hangover..! Have tons to do today and I need to fit a workout in. :)

I was having quiet a good day yesterday, but when I was driving home from work I felt so exhausted. By the time I got home I was too tired to even have a conversation with my hubbie.
So hubbies answer...........a large glass of wine!! Gosh that sorted me out! Unfortunately it didn't stop at one! So drastically went over cals. Hubbie then regretted his decision when I spent the whole evening talking gibberish, especially not good when he was trying to watch Top gear!!
It is my day off today, so far no hangover..! Have tons to do today and I need to fit a workout in. :)

At least if you have a lot to do you will be rushing around :) my boyfriend and others on here I have spoken to say you have to treat yourself every now and again so don't beat yourself up too much :eek:

Am I the only one really not bothered by harry potter?!

No my friend has no interest in Harry Potter at all. Never read the book/seen the film. I am sure there are many others out there too.

Never seen a HP movie.........!!!!!

Today has been a good day. House cleaned, washing done, ironing done and put away. I even managed 60 mins on the treadmill (40 min run, 20 min inclined walk) and 20 mins on the trampoline with my giggling daughter. I am saving my exercise cals today to make up for my wine last night :)
Weigh day is approaching (Fri), I have my heart set on losing my last pound. Please send me lots of good vibes, I feel I am gonna need as much help as possible!!!!!!!

I'll have all the crossable bits crossed!!! You'll have it nailed by the end of this month for sure!!!! You'll have to now tho coz I can't keep the bits crossed forever!!!

I am sitting here typing this very uncomfortabley, because every concievable thing is crossed. Like Tina said, you will have done it by August hun. You are so motivated, and have worked so hard. :vibes:Lots of positive vibes coming your way xxx

you'll do it I'm sure you will!

Shazzabir said:
Today has been a good day. House cleaned, washing done, ironing done and put away. I even managed 60 mins on the treadmill (40 min run, 20 min inclined walk) and 20 mins on the trampoline with my giggling daughter. I am saving my exercise cals today to make up for my wine last night :)
Weigh day is approaching (Fri), I have my heart set on losing my last pound. Please send me lots of good vibes, I feel I am gonna need as much help as possible!!!!!!!

Got EVERYTHING crossed for you chick! :) x

Back