Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

Thanks guys, I'm feeling your vibes!!

Although was silly this morning and had a sneaky peak... STS!!!! Aaaaarrgh!!!!
Can I lose 1lb by 2moro morning ????

How much water do I need to have?? I normally drink 1.5L - 2L each day. Is this enough?
Going to do my Kettleworx in a mo then will squeeze some more exercise in later.

Hope everyone has a good day :)

I think your drinking enough water, I try to drink 2litres a day, but they say to drink small and often. Not to just down a bottle or glass in one sitting, which is the part I find hard.

Not happy. I have put on 1.5lb.....!!!!!
I am so fed up. It's the first time I haven't eaten back my exercise cals this week, so im knocking that idea on the head. I have been drinking a good 2 litres of water each day too.
Feeling very p****d off!!!

:( oh dear!! I only find that the not eating them back is a problem if I've burned a lot of cals? You really do screw with the metabolism then?
Just for small burns like gentle walking or a 15min core workout its usually fine? And surely it shouldn't have made you gain!!!! STS I could understand!! But gain 1.5 so quickly? It has to be retention or TOTM or food weight!!! Coz you sure haven't eaten enough EXTRA cals to gain that matey!!
I'd be pissed off too :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe your just retaining more water than normal. I get like this sometimes and my doctor advised to take those water retention tablets. They help me quite a bit.

I'm with tina, can't be a real gain. Has to be food, water, TOTM or something like that. You have no way gone over by 5,250 calories this week I'm sure! I do find that sometimes when I eat my exercise cals back it takes a week or so for it to settle. That 1.5lbs will be off this week as it isn't a real gain and hopefully take that last little bugger with it!

:( oh dear!! I only find that the not eating them back is a problem if I've burned a lot of cals? You really do screw with the metabolism then?
Just for small burns like gentle walking or a 15min core workout its usually fine? And surely it shouldn't have made you gain!!!! STS I could understand!! But gain 1.5 so quickly? It has to be retention or TOTM or food weight!!! Coz you sure haven't eaten enough EXTRA cals to gain that matey!!
I'd be pissed off too :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It probably is TOTM as I have started with PMT today. I was a little wary about not eating my cals back, as it's something I have always done. I am doing around 8-9 hrs exercise a week, so does equate to quite a few cals. I should just stick to what I know works! :)

Maybe your just retaining more water than normal. I get like this sometimes and my doctor advised to take those water retention tablets. They help me quite a bit.

Thanks Trix. I imagine it is either water retention or TOTM. Hopefully I will make it next week :)

I'm with tina, can't be a real gain. Has to be food, water, TOTM or something like that. You have no way gone over by 5,250 calories this week I'm sure! I do find that sometimes when I eat my exercise cals back it takes a week or so for it to settle. That 1.5lbs will be off this week as it isn't a real gain and hopefully take that last little bugger with it!

Thanks Caroline.
Yes it had better take that last little bugger with it. It's certainly determind to stay around!! Hopefully next week :)

Well I am feeling a little better now. It didnt help waking up with PMT either. Infact that probably made me more annoyed than I should have been.
I am just going to stay focused and carry on as normal. I will get to goal, just not this week. Besides I am losing the inches with the kettlebells, so can't have it both ways eh!!

Exactly, with the inches its a difference you can SEE which is always better! I'm sure aswell that maybe some of the weight is muscle and Im not saying it in a placating "cop out" way I really think the kettlebells form muscle quickly, especially as you were using that badboy weight at the beginning.

I agree with everything these good ladies have said. It is definitley not genuine poundage.

Sorry its all feeling crappy, but I would blame the PMT.

Lot's of hugs :D

Definitely not extra weight. It'll be gone by next week honey :)

Well I had a sneaky peak at the scales yesterday and 1lb has gone already!!
Yesterday was a good day for exercise. I did 60 mins on the treadmill (40 mins running) and my next kettleworx workout.
Food wise was good until the wine came out!!!
Today is Harry Potter day!!!!!
I am not sure what to do about food today. As the cinema starts at 10.00 - 12.30, then I have arranged for two friends to come over at 13.00 to exercise with me for a few hours. Then at 16.00 I am going to my sisters for tea. I will need to eat at least an hour before I exercise, especially as I will be exercising for approx 2hrs, but not sure how I will get the chance without it effecting my workout.

Was HP good? I'm so jealous!

What did you do about food in the end? I would have sneaked something into the cinema! :D

Heyyyy what did you think of HP? I LOVED it but wish it had been longer... although then I would have needed more popcorn LOL it was hard just having a small salty popcorn when I love the sweet so much. Does crying burn calories because I did a fair amount of that during the film LOL

I loved the film!!! Was great in 3D. :)
Ok confession time.....!
I had a jumbo hotdog, which I shared with hubbie, then I pinched half of his nachos. Then to ensure I was a complete pig I had a small bag of pick n mix!! Luckily I have just had a 90 min workout, so damage not quite that bad. I am going out for tea, but I believe chicken salad is on the menu for me. :)

I loved the film!!! Was great in 3D. :)
Ok confession time.....!
I had a jumbo hotdog, which I shared with hubbie, then I pinched half of his nachos. Then to ensure I was a complete pig I had a small bag of pick n mix!! Luckily I have just had a 90 min workout, so damage not quite that bad. I am going out for tea, but I believe chicken salad is on the menu for me. :)

oooh, naughty but nice :D

Back