Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

I get into that habit lol, especially at lunch. I get a new idea that is filling. Make it once. Like it. Then have it everyday til I'm sick of it haha.

Well last night was bit of a disaster. I had a really bad day, so instead of exercising to de-stress, I had several glasses of wine, crisps and a crunchie bar...!!! It was supposed to be weigh day today....!!! I'm quite annoyed as I thought doing stupid things like that were in my past.
Anyway new day today, Zumba tonight.

Definitely a new day! Good attitude!

Weekends really are my downfall. Yesterday was spent eating junk food recovering from a hangover..!!!! I did get a 5 mile run in on Sat, but gone over cals big time this w/e. I do seem to be lacking motivation at the moment.
Oh well back on plan today.

Weigh day will now be a Saturday morning, so it will make me stay on plan on a Friday night!!

The good news was that I managed my run pain free!!! Hopefully now fully recovered :)

Oh that's excellent to hear! You think you'll be able to train in time now?

And good idea about changing your weigh in. Should help motivate you to stay on track! Hope the weekend was good though (worth the hangover at least haha) :)

That's great news about your pain free runs, hopefully you'll still be on track for Silverstone! Good news about moving your WI day, that's why I used to have mine on a Sunday morning, kept me on track on Friday and Saturday nights!

So pleased you managed to run pain free. Fingers crossed thats it now and you can get back to training hard for Silverstone.

Do you think perhaps your motivation slipped because you had an injury? Now you have something to aim for without any problems. Good idea about changing to Saturdays though.
Have a fab day Shaz :)

Well I am fully charged and ready to go. I am back on track and fully motivated.
I am fed up of losing a few lbs then gaining them back. It is time to finish what I started!!!
I am upping my cals to 1350, but not eating my exercise cals. I will be exercising 5 days a week. Saturday I will up my cals to 1700, but it is the day I do my long run, so will need more. Also it's my treat day as its now WI day. Alcohol will now only be consumed on a Saturday.......!!!!!
So I have a plan. Now its time to do it!!!!

Go for it! :D

Sounds like a good plan!

Well still doing good, did 60 mins on my bike yesterday and a 5 mile run today. Feels so much better having a plan to follow. I am also going to go on my bike for 30 mins tonight, as I'm not sure if I will get the chance 2moro.

Today's run was a bit hard though and did have a few pains......gggrrrr!

Make sure you're having breaks from running still maybe? Might help.

Yes I do think I need to take it easy still Bostik.
Yesterday was a good day, it was my day off, so on my feet most of the day cleaning. Food wise very good and exercise a 5 mile run, 30 mins on my bike and a play with my kettlebell.
Sneaky peak at the scales shows my extra lbs have gone again! So my hard work is paying off :)
Not sure I will get any exercise in today, but that was why I did an extra workout on my bike last night. 2moro night is Zumba, so maybe a day off from exercising will be good for me.

You're doing great getting back on track :) Are all of the extra lbs off?

Oooh that's brilliant!

Yes think so Caroline. Well I'm back to my Pre-Xmas weight again! So as things stand today I just need to lose 4.5lbs.

I'm getting a bit apprehensive as the w/e draws near though, as it is always my downfall. Well it is now I'm not doing 8-10 mile runs. Hopefully will soon be back to that distance, then the worse damage is STS, instead of putting the lbs on!

These are my goals for the w/e, to hopefully get me safely through:

I will stick to my cals over the w/e.....!!!
I will do a 7 mile run...!!
I won't get drunk and have a bad hangover, then eat junk the next day...!!!

Well ok, getting drunk was maybe a bit harsh.....!!!
I will not have a hangover and eat junk..!!!

They are my w/e rules. If you read that I have broken any please give me a good kicking!!!!

Haha. Getting drunk is fine. Stick to shots :p Can't help with the hangover need for calorific yumminess though :(

Back