Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

46 seconds is nothing at all, that's a great time for that race - well done!! Glad to hear that you had a good weekend. You've got plenty of time to get back to tip top shape for September, you can do it!

After a fantastic w/e it's now time to come back down to earth..!
Back at work today, which is probably a good thing, as I eat better if I have a routine.
Planning a run 2moro, hoping 4-5 miles, will see how my legs are from the race.
Starting Bobs skinny rules for a few days to make up for my w/e!!

I am going for a run shortly, not sure how far I will get as my legs still ache a little. My mojo is back though and I'm looking forward to my run!!

Yesterday was a good day food wise and this morning I feel so much better for it. All the bloat has gone and the energy is coming back. :)

You were up at crazy o'clock for your run, I'm impressed!

Think I'm feeling the effects of my early run now, could do with a nap, lol. I wish lunchtime would hurry up, I have been ready since 9am, lol

Claire - I ran 3 miles. Didn't want to overdo it as im planning 3 miles 2moro and hopefully 8 miles on Sunday.

I have had quite a few bad food days recently, especially with my holiday and w/e away. Consequently I had put on 8lbs!!!!! Not good, but I started Bob Harpers Skinny rules on Tuesday and I have lost 5.25lb already. In a few days will be back at my goal weight :)

Well done Shaz. The skinny rules clearly work for you, very impressive :) xxx

I have had the worse day ever..!!

My car refused to start this morning, after eventually getting it to the garage, they then quoted £2000+ to repair it....!!!!!!!!
Absolutely gutted..!! Now means a new car :-(

Work was not good, when I eventually got there. Problem after problem..!!!!!

My daughter had bad ear ache when I got home, which was really awful to see her in pain.....

....consequently wine and half a pizza?!!

Not impressed with myself, but I am so stressed!?!!!!! My only saving grace, I only had half a pizza!!!
Hopefully 2moro will be a better day :)

(((((hugs))))) Shaz. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Hope your daughter gets better soon, there is so much going around at the moment. :) xx

Have had a really busy few days. Good news is I have a new car finally...!! Still gutted that we lost so much money on my car, but what is done is done.
I have really bad PMT at the moment, can't seem to stop crying!!! Which has been really embarrassing at work!!! Hopefully a very early night will sort me out and I will feel better 2moro.
I was craving comfort food or a glass of wine, but fought the urges. Figured I feel bad enough without adding to it.

Well I think the PMT has finally lifted!! Was a really bad one this month :-(
I am going to the Warner Bros studio tour at the w/e, so have booked Friday off so I can go for a run. Hoping for 7 miles, but that might be a bit unrealistic.
I get my new car today :)

Shazz!!! Well done on getting to goal! I always knew youd do it! :D well done on the race too! And glad the pmt is gone. My last one was like that too. Awful! So proud of you for getting to goal!

Thanks Bostik, yes got there eventually!!!! :)

I have booked the day off work today, specifically so I can go for a 7 mile run. I am away at the Warner bros tour all day Sat and my sister and family are over Sunday. So didn't want to risk another w/e without a long run.

My daughter is in nursery too, so gives me a day to myself........this never happens!!!!
Feel I need it too, it's been a really hard week with car problems, pmt and some family stuff I have had to deal with.

Going to go for a run, clean the house and a few jobs, then read my book. I am reading Facebook killer at the moment (final book) and I am pretty hooked!!

Back